This is usually what I eat so I have good variety but I also feel sane and can workout and can sleep when I eat this:
- Morning: Half brown roll bread, 2 full eggs or 1/2 cup of beans, tea with milk and stavia
- Lunch: 1/2 cup of white rice and 220 g of chicken (breast, or thigh, or whatever left from the whole chicken)
- Dinner: 1/2 cup of milk with 1/4 cup of cereal and 1 tbsp of oat meal
- Snack: 1/2 cup of tuna or 220 gram of chicken or milk with chocco powder or 200 grams pasta with vegetables
- Pre-Bed: 1 scoop of Isolated Protein Shake
One workout day: I have pre-workout 1 scoop of Isolated Protein Shake and sometimes I skip the snack.
One or two cheat meals to up my calories to reach require weekly intake if it goes below my requirements or if I feel I need more foods to hit the weights.
My daily intake is suppose to be 1900-2100 calories for maintenance with additional 100-200 calories pre-workout days (I load myself then can hit the weight better, if I eat those additional one workout days, I become sluggish in my workout).
1000 mg of glucosamine sulphate (post workout)
1000 mg of fish oil (at night)
2.25-5 grams of l-alanine (at night)
3 gram of l-creatine (pre-workout)
5 grams of l-glutamine (pre-workout - I won’t buy more it is useless)
Vitamin D (doctor prescription)