What Do You Think About My Back?

i am 17 years old 153 lbs

do i need more bulk?

EDIT: nononono

i meant

oh god

im sorry guys

i meant my body is already in V shape

so do i need more work on my back muscles?

sorry for miswriting this question

Congrats on your decision to start working out!

please rephrase that question to: What steps should i take in my much needed bulk.

Yes bro, if you weight that little you need some mass on you. Start eating more, I know youre young but that really isnt an excuse. Many of my friends as well as I weighed much more than that in an athletic state at that age. Eat-take protein-lift-sleep repeat.

*Edit: youll probably be better off re-posting in the Beginners forum where people can help your diet and current lifting plan.

Troll

if there was an option of 0, that's what you'd get

I don't know about your back, but the peaks on your biceps are freakin' awesome! Unfortunately you didn't ask to rate your gunz.

If we were both on a plane that crashed in the Andes, I would kill you first. Not for the purpose of sustenance as I'd be hungry again within an hour, but so I could fashion your already visible bones into survival tools.

lol wtf is this shit...

Anymore bulk and the Earth would start to rotate around you due to the gravitational pull. Be careful.

looking sharp...

Awesome!

hahaha, I love these threads

nononono

i meant

oh god

im sory guys

i meant my body is already in V shape

so do i need more work on my back muscles?

sorry for miswriting this question

^^ No, if you get any bigger the pre-teen girls at the pool won't find you attractive anymore as you'll lose that whole "Twilight" vibe you've got going on.

Oh, in that case....

Your back rocks. Leave it the way it is. Nobody really looks at your back anyways, I mean it's not like you can see it right? Maybe just do more curls to get those biceps a little bigger.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

How dare you?

This is hilarious!

I just read a post where you were giving advice in the beginner forum as to not going over 3 reps blah blah blah. Dude, you have absolutely no right in giving anyone advice. Thank you for posting this pic. Eat a sandwich or two.