What Do You Think? 19 Y.O.

Hi, ive done one of these before about 4 months ago but wanted to do another one. Got a few pics here. My dilemma is that I feel that I should bulk, however I also feel that I have never really achieved a state of leanness that I have liked, like full 6 pack.

Currently I am 19 5’10, 192 pounds. I deffinitly can and will improve my physique but what areas do you think I should target more than others?

quads.

back

calves.

I have calipers however I test myself and dont know if I do it accurately. What would you say my bodyfat would be?

Good leg development, but I would say your upper body doesnt match your leg progress, a bulk is needed then think about a cut for a 6 pack

[quote]slash4221 wrote:
I have calipers however I test myself and dont know if I do it accurately. What would you say my bodyfat would be?[/quote]

It’s easier for us to tell if you hold up a shoe. Make sure it is one of your own, preferably a flat, for the greatest accuracy.

Nice legs. They don’t match your upper.

out of curiousity, what would a shoe do?

[quote]slash4221 wrote:
out of curiousity, what would a shoe do?[/quote]

ask eliteballa3…he could tell you. i have to echo the other comments in that your leg development outshines your upper body. i would gain more (winter is coming after all) then worry about cutting later.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/what_is_my_body_fat?id=868493&pageNo=0

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/what_is_my_body_fat?id=868493&pageNo=0[/quote]

ahhhh…i miss that thread.

bahah that shit is hilarious.

I wouldn’t worry about specifically targeting anything. Just stick with mostly compound movements to build mass overall. Except your legs, they’re looking solid. I never thought I would have to say that! An upside-down lightbulb. Whodathunkit?

This deserves a higher rating than troll status.

what exactly is a troll?
ive been reading here for a while and have no idea what it is.

[quote]slash4221 wrote:
what exactly is a troll?
ive been reading here for a while and have no idea what it is.[/quote]

A Troll is somebody who thinks they are funny by posting pics that aren’t even of themselves and asking stupid questions in the hope that people will respond! I don’t really get it myself, they obviously have some kind of psychological problem, but there you go :slight_smile:

In terms of training, you were a former fat boy if I remember right? So add mass with good clean foods. Just add an extra 500 cals at a time until you start gaining and then adjust as needed.

Don’t be scared to add a little fat, but don’t use bulking as an excuse to stuff your face with junk and slip back.

You can def get your six pack later :slight_smile:

Hit your whole upperbody with good compound moves and bring it up to par with your legs.

I would say to make sure you hit the rear delts as they look a little lacking from the pic, could partly be the light or your posing tho’.

yeah…You sure you’re 192 lbs.??? I give you credit for having a more developed lower body than upper…but You look closer to 175 to me…

nah man 194.6 this morning, if i was 174 i would like to be a litte more cut up than this lol. but yeah im gonna bulk for a few months ive been gradually upping cals and starting monday will be around 3200 per day for the week than adjust accordingly.

Good job on the legs. However, your upper body needs a little more mass. Go on a clean bulk. Your calves are impressive. Fat guy calves on a lean guy…

ive been squatting for the past few months 4 sets of 15 reps, you think maybe I should use a tactic like that for my chest/shoulders instead of 4/6 reps? couldnt hurt I guess.