T Nation

What Do YOU Suggest?

I was on a limited budget, but this is what I got .
deca-2500mg
dbol-500mg
clen-6000mcg
cytomel-1250mcg
nolvadex-400mg
proviron-1000mg
clomid-750mg
This will be my cherry popper!
I’m in no rush to get ultrafast gains. What would be the best and most efficient cycle? PLease explain your logic.
Thanks

I’ve been reading in other forums, and it sounds like people are sick of these kind of questions. I’m not some 19 year old kid who just picked up some bunk stuff. I’m 25, 6ft, 200lbs, 16%, 6years training. I’ve simply hit a plateau using merely supplements. 16% is not typical BFM, I’ve not been eating clean for 8 or 9 months now(long story). I won’t be starting until Feb or March, so I can clean up as much as possible. I exhausted my resources and compiled my own research. I’ve completed my own cycle, but would like to hear other opinions. My cycle was written based off theory. I’m looking for realistic experiences and expectations.

The reason why we get tired of answering these posts is that you just list the amount of gear you have, but don’t say what you intend to do with it.

If you give me the mg/ml strength of your gear, the mg/ oral, then try to lay out what your think would be the best way to do your cycle - week by week, I would be inclined to help. As is, this is just a list of AAS and numbers to me

Hey bro, it looks as if you’re starting at the right time…not only because of your age, but because of your training experience and LBM accrual. IF you’re planning to create a cycle exclusively from the gear you have, then here’s what I suggest:
wk.1:500mg deca 20mg dianabol 10mg nolv 25mcg cytomel
wk.2:500mg deca 20mg dianabol 10mg nolv 25mcg cytomel ed
wk.3:300mg deca 25mg proviron 25mcg cytomel 60mcg clen
wk.4:300mg deca 25mg proviron 25mcg cytomel 60mcg clen
wk.5:300mg deca 25mg proviron 25mcg cytomel
wk.6:300mg deca 25mg proviron 25mcg cytomel 60mcg clen
wk.7:300mg deca 25mg proviron 60mcg clen
wk.8:20mg dianabol 25mg proviron
wk.9:20mg dianabol 60mcg clen
wk.10:100mg clomid ed 60mcg clen
wk.11:40mg nolvadex ed
wk.12:20mg nolvadex ed 60mcg clen
wk.13:20mg nolvadex ed 60mcg clen

I personally wouldn’t run this cycle as I believe deca should be ran for a minimum of 10wks, But that’s what I’d do w/ the gear you have available…Good luck and LMK if you have any q’s.

MK

[quote]Parashootman wrote:
I was on a limited budget, but this is what I got .
deca-2500mg
dbol-500mg
clen-6000mcg
cytomel-1250mcg
nolvadex-400mg
proviron-1000mg
clomid-750mg
This will be my cherry popper!
I’m in no rush to get ultrafast gains. What would be the best and most efficient cycle? PLease explain your logic.
Thanks[/quote]

Whats your theory? You’ve got the right drugs there, just tell us what you’ve got planned and we’ll point out what you could do to improve it.

JP

well you gotta explain to us what you wanna do? bulk up? slim down? what?

Here’s the break down:
deca-10 ml, 250mg/ml(I have access to another 10ml if you think it would help)
dbol-100 @ 5mg
nolva-20 @ 20mg
prov-40 @ 25mg
clom-15 @ 50mg
clen-300 @ 20mcg
cyto-50 @ 25mcg

1-400deca, 5mg/day 2days
2-400deca, 5mg/day
3-400deca, 10mg/day
4-400deca, 15mg/day
5-300deca, 15mg/day
6-300deca, 10mg/day
7-200deca, 10mg/day
8-100deca, 5mg/day

4-nolva-10mg/day prov-25mg/day
5-nolva-10mg/day prov-25mg/day
6-nolva-10mg/day prov-25mg/day
7-nolva-10mg/day prov-25mg/day
8-nolva-10mg/day prov-25mg/day
9-nolva-10mg/5days prov-25mg/5day

9-clom-100mg/day 5days, 50mg/day 5days

5-clen-500mcg/week(20,40,60,80,100(3)
6-clen-100mcg/day
7-clen-100mcg/day
8-clen-100mcg/day
9-clen-100mcg/day
10-clen-100mcg/day
11-clen-100mcg/day
12-clen-100mcg/day
13-clen-600mcg/week(100(4)80,60,40,20)

start week 5-cyto-25mcg/day 4days
cyto-50mcg/day 4days
cyto-75mcg/day 8 days
50mcg/day 4days
25mcg/day 6days

My goal is to clean up for the next 2-3 months, put on some mass with the deca/dbol, and then cut up with clen/cyto.

Hope that is better info to work with. Let me know what you think of the cycle. My goal is to obviously get as big, strong, and lean as possible. As a rook, and assuming I train and eat correctly, what kind of realistic progress can I expect from this cycle?
Thanks again-it’s all appreciated.

PSM, w/ the androgens that you have outlined in YOUR CYCLE, the best case scenario is you gain 5-7lbs. water retention…Those dosages will do NOTHING but shut you down. MAG-10 would be more anabolic than what you have proposed.
If you’re going to do any cycle w/ your aforementioned gear, I’d advise you to go w/ what I’ve layed out as this will at least produce some gains.
GET MORE GEAR AND DO MORE RESEARCH!

MK

Thanks for the replies so far. The gear I have now is what I have to deal with. I may be able to score 2500mg more deca, but that’s it. Possibly 500mg more dbol-mabye. Would you integrate that into this cycle? How? Why do you suggest that MAG-10 would be more anabolic? What would you add to this cycle?
5-7lbs? Best case senario? That blows!
If that’s the case, I’ll dump the gear and hook up with some MAG-10. Is that what you’re suggesting? I’m looking forward to hearing any info you want to supply me. Thanks again.

There more I read the more I realize that I have not yet grasped the timing of a perfect cylce–not by a long shot. The cycle that I posted was an optimistic and timid layout of the gear that I have. I tried to lay it out in a way that would eliminate most negative side effects. MPB runs in my family and I don not want to kick it in early, if you know what I mean-I like my hair! Like I said, I could probably get 2500mg more deca and possibly 500mg more dbol. So don’t tell me what I want to hear, let me have it! I would really like to harden up for the summer. I am ultimately looking to be in the best shape of my life for my wedding next October.

I just found out that I have access to Proscar. Have any of you guys used it before? Should I use it? How should I include it into this cycle?

Unfortuanely Nandrolone Decanoate is not the greatest drug for short cycles.

Here is what I advise:

Get Some more deca.

do all your deca in 6 weeks

That means doubling your dose for the first 3 weeks, and then doing the normal dose for the next 3 weeks

Something like 800-1000mg of deca for the first 3 weeks, then 400-600 mg of deca for the next 3 weeks would be a good Idea.

Begin your dbol 25 mg per day at the begining of week 3 and continue it for 6 weeks or untill you run out
Also begin your proviron at 25 mg per day at week 3

At the begining of week seven your deca is finished. There will be plenty still releasing in your body for up to a month yet.

Continue the dbol for the next 3 weeks or untill you run out

at the begining of week 8 increase your proviron to 50mg per day - increasing this as your deca begins to subside a little.

Week 9 if you have enough increase your proviron to 75 mg per day.

week 10
Continue proviron through this week if you have some left

week 11

Start Post cycle therapy.

Week 1-week 3 I suggest you focus on fat loss. The deca will still be building up in your system and you won’t be gaining much muscle yet, so lets focus on trimming down. I recommend a low carb diet, and lots of cardio. as well as your regular weight routine. Try to get as tight as you can.

The start of week 4 untill the end of week 8 is where you’ll see most of your gains. This is where I would increase calories, and giver shit.

Keep your protein high

On this cycle as I have laid out, If diet and training is good,you should expect at least 15 lbs to as much as 30 lbs gain. Good luck!

GOT MORE DECA! AND DBOL! YEEHAA!
Just found out that 2500mg more deca are a go, but only 500mg more dbol. I’ve been reading about front loading, so would this be a more beneficial way to utilize my gear:
Deca
wk1 800
wk2 800
wk3 500 Dbol
wk4 500 20mg/day
wk5 500 30mg/day
wk6 500 30mg/day
wk7 500 20mg/day
wk8 400 10mg/5 days
wk9 300
wk10 200

total= 5000mg 1000mg

Does this make more sense, or am I still off target? Is it neccessary to gradually drop the mgs of dbol, or should I add the 10mg from week8 to the 20mg/day weeks to get 25/mg day in week4 and week7? How should I utilize the anit-eez, clom, clen, and cyto with this added gear?

I posted that last post before I realized that you replied, P22. I have 5000mg deca and 1000mg dbol in total to utilize now. Does this cycle better imply what you were suggesting?
wk1-deca900mg
wk2-deca900mg
wk3-deca900mg, dbol 25mg/day, pro25mg/d
wk4-deca600mg, dbol 25mg/day, pro25mg/d
wk5-deca600mg, dbol 25mg/day, pro25mg/d
wk6-deca600mg, dbol 25mg/day, pro25mg/d
wk7-deca500mg, dbol 25mg/day, pro25mg/d
wk8-dbol 25mg/day, pro50mg/day
wk9-pro75mg/d
wk10-pro50mg/5days

Should I start the dbol in week 3 or 4?
When do I begin using 400mg of Nolvadex(20mg/tab), 750mg Clomid(50mg/tab), 6000mcg Clen(20mcg/tab) and 1250mcg Cytomel(25mcg/tab) that I have to include in this cycle? Many of you seem disenchanted with clen. Does anyone use it? Is there something you would suggest to replace it? I may be able to trade 3000mcg clen for more cyto and clomid. Is the 3000mcg I would have left a significant amount to utilize? Thanks for saving my ass a big mistake!

Read through my post carefully, I explained things pretty well. begin dbol at the begining of week 4.

As for Clen and T3 you can cycle the clen on and off through out your cycle. I recomend playing it safe with T3 and only doing 12.5 mcg per day, which is considered non suppressive. For the Clen, protocol here is what I have posted on a few different occasions:

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a
day

Go to the pharmacy and get a small (100ml) empty bottle. Next ask the
pharmacist for a medication syringe (used for cough syrup for children).
Pump the clen in the smaller bottle and draw what you need with the syringe.
Start with 1/2ml twice a day but not after 4pm (you might have a hard
time sleeping) Increase dose ed by 1/2ml x 2.
If you experience severe shakes or splitting headaches, decrease the
does to what you took the last time without those symptoms before increasing
again.

1ml = 25 mcg.
You can go up to 140-160 mcg safely (you shouldn?t need more than that)

in 2 divided doses:

1st day 1ml (25mcg)
2nd day 2ml (50mcg)
3rd day 3ml (75mcg)
4th day 4ml (100mcg)
5th day 5ml (125mcg)
6th day 6ml (150mcg)
7th same
8th same
9th same
10th same
11th day 5ml (125mcg)
12th day 4ml (100mcg)
13th day 3ml (75mcg)
14th day 2ml (50mcg)

off for 2 weeks and then start cycle again for a total (on/off) of 12
wks.
(You should use an ECA for the 2 wks off clen)

The reason for tapering off is that some people get ill effects from
stopping “cold turkey”
In my case I don’t have that problem so I can keep it at a higher dose
longer.

Personally, I think the Parashootman sounds like a bitch, and needs to step in the ring and do some real drugs. That bald asshole wouldn’t know a bicep from his penis. He sounds small, just by his posts on the internet. We dont want small girly men in this forum. Let me know when you can bench 400 pounds, then post a message. YOu bald ass bastard. Neal Salah Rules

[quote]Neal Salah wrote:
Personally, I think the Parashootman sounds like a bitch, and needs to step in the ring and do some real drugs. That bald asshole wouldn’t know a bicep from his penis. He sounds small, just by his posts on the internet. We dont want small girly men in this forum. Let me know when you can bench 400 pounds, then post a message. YOu bald ass bastard. Neal Salah Rules[/quote]

Don’t you have something better to do w/ your time than belittle someone who’s seeking advice?

MK

Neal Salah can bob on theez…
NUTZ!

[quote]Neal Salah wrote:
Personally, I think the Parashootman sounds like a bitch, and needs to step in the ring and do some real drugs. That bald asshole wouldn’t know a bicep from his penis. He sounds small, just by his posts on the internet. We dont want small girly men in this forum. Let me know when you can bench 400 pounds, then post a message. YOu bald ass bastard. Neal Salah Rules[/quote]

LOSER!

[quote]Neal Salah wrote:

That’s right, damn it! In fact, I think, we should up the limit to 500 pounds! Then this web board will really be an exclusive place only for the very cool. Oh, no, wait, can Neal Salah lift 500 pounds?