T Nation

What Do You Say When..

someone interupts you in mid flow to talk to you about a programme (for 6 months) they got from flex, and they are doing 10/12 rep ranges.

They are so full of fluid with the worlds spottiest back since smallpox, and attempt to spot me when i haven’t asked for one, putting me off a rep saying something like “big chest…be strong”, and then proceeding to essentially take the piss by looking at my bench; i state that its my 5 rm and i dont need spotting, and then saying what amounts to “is that all”.

I could have punched him in the throat.

water filled juice monkey.

oh, and met rx is 20 quid per 5lb at some place some where.

fuck off…im training.

was this in powerbase?
probably not though but you get pr…s anywhere.

you say the last thing he said then add, “like a fox!”

at least, it worked for Homer.

I glare constantly when I am lifting. I find that the skunk eye keeps all jack offs and pud knockers away from me. Only real T-Men types have the 'nads to start a conversation with me when I have a evil look on and their the only ones worth conversing with.

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
I glare constantly when I am lifting. I find that the skunk eye keeps all jack offs and pud knockers away from me. Only real T-Men types have the 'nads to start a conversation with me when I have a evil look on and their the only ones worth conversing with.[/quote]

I agree…walking around with a 'tude seems to help me a lot. I don’t mean walking around cocky or any of that crap…just not smiling. A leave me the bleep alone attitude. Because that’s the case…just leave me alone and this whole place will be fine. In the last four months…I don’t think I’ve said more than six words to anyone.

I don’t look at anyone to make eye contact with them. Therefore, I don’t have to worry about “can you give me a spot.” I’m not there to make friends, pick up chicks, chat, or talk about various workout routines. I’m there for only one reason…punish myself to the next level.

What’s also nice, is my workouts are usually done in about an hour or so.

unfortunately it was at powerbase, and i was in 1 minutes rest, bogging (staring for translation, JW)sweating and checking my 1 minutes rest and he still came over.

I am going to get a t shirt that says “fark orf, i’m training…like a fox”

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
I glare constantly when I am lifting. I find that the skunk eye keeps all jack offs and pud knockers away from me. Only real T-Men types have the 'nads to start a conversation with me when I have a evil look on and their the only ones worth conversing with.[/quote]

I think that this guy had all the social awareness of a blind hippo.

Headphones and an MP3 player.

need mp3 player

Just use the headphones, no one will no there is no mp3 player!

ipod shuffle.
headphones on…train
remove headphones whilst asking for spot and of the duration of spotted said.
in one motion get up and say thanks whilst placing the headphones back in your ears.
thus any comment by him is unheard and he want wont to appear stupid talking to someone with headphones in.

Now this is info i can use.

i thinks i will get a creative.

thanks for the assistance.

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
I glare constantly when I am lifting. I find that the skunk eye keeps all jack offs and pud knockers away from me. Only real T-Men types have the 'nads to start a conversation with me when I have a evil look on and their the only ones worth conversing with.[/quote]

It’s very entertaining to witness some crackpot walk with an attitude.
Truth is nobody gives a fuck about them or their lifts.

It’s noteworthy the difference between being focused and anti-social. Walking around like Death impersonated is nothing short of childish - the face you put on to show everybody you’re mad because you didn’t get your toy.

[quote]diesel25 wrote:
cleansnatch wrote:
I glare constantly when I am lifting. I find that the skunk eye keeps all jack offs and pud knockers away from me. Only real T-Men types have the 'nads to start a conversation with me when I have a evil look on and their the only ones worth conversing with.

It’s very entertaining to witness some crackpot walk with an attitude.
Truth is nobody gives a fuck about them or their lifts.

It’s noteworthy the difference between being focused and anti-social. Walking around like Death impersonated is nothing short of childish - the face you put on to show everybody you’re mad because you didn’t get your toy. [/quote]

I am not reading your post I am GLARING past you. lol!

Get this shirt:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=209&pid=957

“Fired Up - FU”

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
I am not reading your post I am GLARING past you. lol![/quote]

I know what you mean.

I habitually quote someone and then reply to the quote when I’m ignoring them.

For instance, I’m ignoring you REAL BAD right now boy.

I don’t exactly glare but I rarely smile and never start up conversations. So far I have only been hit on once and I’ve gotten more respect from the boys who don’t think girls know how to use free weights once they see I’m not there to flirt.

[quote]diesel25 wrote:
cleansnatch wrote:
I am not reading your post I am GLARING past you. lol!

I know what you mean.

I habitually quote someone and then reply to the quote when I’m ignoring them.

For instance, I’m ignoring you REAL BAD right now boy.
[/quote]
hey, are we in a desert?

IN response to this i decided to save my money and shave my hair off.

this with a scowel may do the job.

GF not to pleased, but i can simply get on.

A small hijack of this thread:

Anyone ever have someone trying to sell you shiot at the gym. This guy says he wants to talk to me about selling products and he’s trying to sell me stuff. He says whatever I need I can get from him. He says he has his own website, etc. I’ve had two other people that I barely know ask me if I wanted to meet them and make so much money, I could retire in 5 years. All three were talking about the same thing (Quixtar). If I want to buy something, I’ll surf the web until I find the lowest price. DUH! Why would I buy from someone in a “pyramid”??