What Do You Hate in Combat Sports?

you guys covered all my gripes…but theres nothing worse that rolling with some stanky fool that complains when you drip sweat on them after nearly 45 minutes of rolling. That and fat bastards that outweigh you by 50+ lbs sprawling all their weight on you and then trying to give you pointers like their skill had anything to do with them tapping you. I tap quick when rolling with someone much heavier than me. My ribs still arent right.

I hate:

I hate: -Jim fuckin Lampley
-Larry Merchant
-That George Foreman is not longer commentating, even though some shit he said was ridiculous but funny
-Boxers/fighters who think they are WAY better than they are
-Brock Lesnar
-Early Stoppages

I hate when Yoel Judah isn’t in the corner, he’s so entertaining to watch. I still remember when he told Zab “Larry Merchant is over there talking shit about you!”.

GSP I hate him

I also hate, hate, hate Larry Merchant. Old fuckin drunk just mutters whatever comes into his head. He’s awful.

I hate this:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I hate when people that don’t know anything about boxing talk about boxing. There’s no sport that so simple, yet so complicated, that everyone thinks that they know everything about.

I hate Ed Hardy, Affliction, Tapout, and all the other crap that every dumb guinzo who swears he’s going into MMA wears.[/quote]
This.

I’m pretty sure most of the guys who wear that crap don’t actually train.

Guys who train generally look like they train and don’t need to broadcast it everywhere.

Oh, and what B_B said: lack of personal hygeine, dirty gis, dirty, smelly wraps.

I also hate people that go aggro in practice. Usually, it’s the kids and younger guys. No need for it. We’re all friends here. And it’s just practice.

DANA WHITE

I hate being treated like I’m a 5 year old on the mat because I’m female. For some reason new guys sometimes think they have to use their “patient voice” when they talk to me, or they start coaching me, even though they’re only on their 3rd lesson - no, ESPECIALLY when they’re on their 3rd lesson. These guys also seem to think I have cooties.

This is almost never the case with experienced trainees. They just take a wait & see attitude & either I can hang with them or I can’t. I appreciate this attitude.