T Nation

What Do You Guys Think?


What do you guys think?

one mo…

on the right in first pic and left in second pic.

Great job keep it up. 9

Solid

I particularly like your leg seperation. Good work!

killer. you have great proportions.

Excellent work! You are well proportioned and have no obvious weak points. Your quad separation and back width are particularly impressive to me.

Thank you much guys. I’ve just began my offseason training. My goal is 15lbs of muscle by next nov.

Finally! An actual physique. Thank you!

Whats your height and weight ? Its kinda hard to tell.

The only thing that stood out to me is your lats, they look good from the front, but not as much from the back.

Is it just the pose or angle ?

somebody better nominate this guy for T-cell Alpha.

nice, solid work.

What show? What weight class? How’d you do?

yeah im curious about hight and weight too.

im guessin youre about 5’8 or 9

[quote]Rat Poison wrote:
somebody better nominate this guy for T-cell Alpha. [/quote]

Whats t-cell Alpha?

[quote]tfrench wrote:
nice, solid work.

What show? What weight class? How’d you do?[/quote]

Mr. MS First in lt.heavy and overall.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
yeah im curious about hight and weight too.

im guessin youre about 5’8 or 9 [/quote]

5’9’’

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Whats your height and weight ? Its kinda hard to tell.

The only thing that stood out to me is your lats, they look good from the front, but not as much from the back.

Is it just the pose or angle ?

[/quote]

My lats hide on my back double but they have low incertions and really start to flare from my waist on my back lat spread. I’ll try to get a couple more pics.

Thanks

hey what can be said except congratulations. you’ve managed to develop an outstanding physique with size, definition, ultra-leanness and no apparent weaknesses that I can see from the pics. but if i were hard pressed to nitpik, the only thing i’d suggest i’d make is maybe prioritizing your upper pecs. it may just be the lighting but they seem a tad underdeveloped as compared with the rest of your chest.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
hey what can be said except congratulations. you’ve managed to develop an outstanding physique with size, definition, ultra-leanness and no apparent weaknesses that I can see from the pics. but if i were hard pressed to nitpik, the only thing i’d suggest i’d make is maybe prioritizing your upper pecs. it may just be the lighting but they seem a tad underdeveloped as compared with the rest of your chest. [/quote]

First I would like to say thank you for the comment and also I saw some of your pics and you have a verry impressive physique. As for my chest you are exacly right. That is one thing I will improve as well as chest overall and just more muscle everywhere else.

Curt