What do you guys think of these levels?

**see attached pictures for blood levels ***

Well awhile ago I made a thread about how I had an issue with gynecomastia while bulking (never been on aas or any hormone modulating substance of any kind so it wasn’t drug related)

I had some trouble getting a doc to agree to do blood work on me (docs really don’t like to play with that stuff here ) limited values included but this was as good as I could do
Anyways , I was pleasantly surprised to find my t levels at a great level naturally . However I’m wondering what you guys make of the estradial levels ? This sample was taken at a fairly lean (let’s say 10 percent body fat ) body comp and I’m scared in future bulks that number will climb up as I add fat

Also do you guys believe in the supplement DIM to reduce aromatase ??

Oh and incase I wasn’t clear . I’m not on any trt , these are just my levels naturally

FSH would have been useful. LH changes a lot so is not very useful.

Why test hCG. If it was positive, you were pregnant or had a testicular cancer or pituitary adinoma secreting hCG.

Did doc mix up FSH and hCG?

E2 nearer to 80pmol would be better.

DIM may not be strong enough, but you can always try it. But can you get followup labs? Anastrozole available?

[quote]KSman wrote:
FSH would have been useful. LH changes a lot so is not very useful.

Why test hCG. If it was positive, you were pregnant or had a testicular cancer or pituitary adinoma secreting hCG.

Did doc mix up FSH and hCG?

E2 nearer to 80pmol would be better.

DIM may not be strong enough, but you can always try it. But can you get followup labs? Anastrozole available?
[/quote]

With my gyno issue for some reason my doc was concerned about testicular cancer . I’m no uro or endo but I don’t understand his line of thinking here either .

Anyways follow up labs ? I could try , but since my day to day life is fine now since the gyno has been removed I don’t think the doc would order any follow up labs . My experience with these docs here in Canada is that they were extremely conservative (and probably afraid ) when ordering these labs .

As far as the Anastrozole goes . It’s kind of a conflict as I compete in “drug tested” bodybuilding and all AI s are banned in almost all federations I believe . But it’s something I’ll research further

Where in Canada? Some others might help.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Where in Canada? Some others might help.[/quote]
Prince Edward Island ! However I’d be willing to travel to Nova Scotia or new Brunswick if I could get labs done any time I wanted

Yes if any cunuks know of a way I can bypass the current health care setup and get the labs I want when I want please let me know !!

Also thanks a lot ksman, I wasn’t sure what the optimal estradiol level would be , now I know !

Male hormone diagnostics and care are difficult in the Common Wealth Countries.
And where a doc works outside of the health plans, the attitude that health care should be free does not allow for alternatives to flourish.