T Nation

What Do You Guys Drive?

For me right now its a 08 Civic (for the mileage).

I am unsure of what to get in a few months as I am giving the Civic to my mom. I was thinking of a new M3 but would like to see what everyone else here drives and what you think of it?

My first car, (currently in the garage but not my daily driver) is a 66 Mustang 6 cylinder Coupe, Candyapple Red with Parchment interior. Needs body work and a transmission seal, but the engine and interior are near perfect.

A month ago, we traded a 6 cylinder Explorer for an 08 Mazda3. Fun little cheap commuter car.

We also have an 07 Explorer V8 Eddie Bauer. It is the yuppiemobile, but we got it for boat towing.

Instead of the Mazda3, I wanted a Volvo C30, but the ones on the lot were either bare bones or more than I needed (and not manual transmission), and I didn’t want to order a car. Plus, due to the turbo, the gas mileage in the Volvo isn’t awesome. It is a car that makes me throw my head back and laugh during the acceleration. I love that car…sigh.

2004 6 pounder Explorer :frowning:

good luck with those Exploders…oops , Explorers .

I ditched mine after the tranny fried for the second time

currently driving an F-150

The Duke ute!

I’ve always been a Honda whore. My first car was an '83 Civic wagon. Then, I upgraded to a '93 Civic. Now, I’m in a '02 CRV. It’s paid off and I only have 60K miles on it, so I plan to drive that thing until it dies.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’ve always been a Honda whore. My first car was an '83 Civic wagon. Then, I upgraded to a '93 Civic. Now, I’m in a '02 CRV. It’s paid off and I only have 60K miles on it, so I plan to drive that thing until it dies.

[/quote]

I am currently driving a '91 Honda Accord LX. I’m buying a new car in less than a year, so I plan on just doing whatever the hell I want with it. There’s so much wrong with the car that I don’t even know if I could get anything worthwhile out of it.

The witnessed the strangest coincidence yesterday. I was driving to the gym, and right next to me where I parked there was being sold a '91 Honda Accord with the exact same mileage on it as my car at that time. What are the odds of that?

'06 Mustang GT. 325hp. A couple tweeks here and there. Tightened up the suspension a bit for better cornering.

'81 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup. Just installed a new 350ci smallblock cranking 380hp, new 700R4 transmission and a new 3.73 rearend. With any luck I will have new exhuast pipes and mufflers on her by Monday. My neighbors and the local cops have expressed there disapproval of running with open headers. I decided not to push for 400hp for fuel economy

After I’m done with my truck I can start playing with my Mustang again.

1995 Ford Ranger. Great little truck; I’ll drive it until it dies.

1980 Suzuki GS 850 (motorcycle). Not quite on the road yet, but I will be soon.

daily driver is a 04 corolla

then I have he 89 prelude with the h23 turbo swap
91 240sx w/ rb25de-t

76’ gmc pick up work horse big block 502
70 merc. cougar 351/w
32 plymouth small block 400 bored to 417cu
all I have I built cept for the corolla its a plain jane stock and i was surprised
its fairly roomy and comfortable
quick for what it is,great gas miliage and easy for maintaince and insurance is crap on it

2008 Black Dodge Charger

Love it. Amazingly, that is the one issued to me from work. The Charger is the standard car now for “fleet” vehicles.
One of my few work cars that I would actually purchase for personal use.

I’m driving a 98 VW Beetle. Yeah, the chicks REALLY dig me…

You know, I don’t think there is anything wrong with driving a small car, but around here, if you aren’t driving a giant pickup truck with those hickbilly truck balls, you are a fag.

[quote]Gerg wrote:
2008 Black Dodge Charger

Love it. Amazingly, that is the one issued to me from work. The Charger is the standard car now for “fleet” vehicles.
One of my few work cars that I would actually purchase for personal use.[/quote]

I just got a Charger SE plus in inferno red.

It’s my one true love. :slight_smile:

'07 Camry.

The sexy.

Stereo starts up, scrolls text reading: “Batmobile Online”

I have an '03 F-150 that the wife now drives and I am using her '05 Camry to commute…

2006 Lexus IS 350, this thing has some nice power for such a small car. 306 HP through the rear just takes off when you floor it.

04 Civic

once I get the money I’ll get a '69 Camaro :smiley:

'98 M3 'vert.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Mustang

cornering.
[/quote]

lol

Bought an 08 Rabbit a few days ago.