What do you guys do for a living?

Communications Director - public relations for non-profit organization.

I am a business analyst for an insurance company.

I am a lab supervisor for a salivary hormone diagnostics company. (Yes, this includes Testosterone)

medical student

I’m at Law school full-time. I work a few shifts as a bartender, weekly.

I test phyciatric drugs.

Literally

Boss Playa. lol But I’ve been known to dabble in some areas of science.

male stripper, student, and manwhore

I’m a full time student, an MP in the army reserve and I have another part time job in a Galley at a Navy base.

Also a medical student.

Sales rep for a company that manufactures flexographic printing plates and cutting dies for corrugated box manufacturers. Makes for fascinating dinner conversation.

Quality Control Chemist

We’ve been through this topic only a month ago it seems. But I guess I’m just sensitive about it. I return aluminum cans for the deposit. And NO, I don’t do that trick of driving to Maine where you get 10c per can instead of 5, like they did in Seinfeld.

I’m certified through ISSA, but I’m not training right now. I’m seriously looking into fitness modeling though, since normal modeling would require a virtually muscleless appearance. The only thing is, I’m not sure if it is even possible to be a fitness model without being willing to wear thongs etc. If I have to choose between a modeling career and setting a good example for my kids, I’ll choose the later.

Professional Killer. Best work includes the whole “Grassy Knoll” thing

Full time double major Literature/communications at NC state, Iacpft personal trainer, and I earn some spare cash being hired muscle at the local pep boys

Chemist, Inorganic mostly.

My life’s work is to inspire one million people to join me in building their best body ever by accepting the Body-for-Life Challenge. If doing so allows me to sell my supplement company for $200 million and build a $17 million Hollywood mansion, then so be it.

Underground steroid dealer.

Now THAT was funny.