What Do You Fear

[quote]Spartan Zero wrote:
Bears[/quote]

I hear womens menstrual cycle attracts bears!

Do you hear that, Ed? Great, BEARS! She’s putting us ALL in danger.

Blindness, I’d rather lose a limb than go Blind.

Scorpions…
Ever since we moved here 2 years ago that has been my nightmare- and it is getting hot here again and out they come. Even if you spray .-Jules

1. Dying in a collapse while fighting a fire.

2. Dying/paralysis as a result of a massive car wreck.

Not having the chance to say good bye to my husband, daughter, and family.

What a potentially morbid topic.

Time, is all I fear

1. Something bad happening to a close family member.

1a. Snakes

1. Getting a boner in public
  1. Geting my bottom jaw ripped off in an industrial accident.

2. Getting a hotdog stuck in my ear.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

1. Pirates

2. Spider crickets[/quote]

YES! Fucking spider crickets are the most terrifying things on the fave of the Earth, yet they only exist in northern New Jersey.

1. Not being remembered after I’m dead

2. Getting old and realizing in a painful fashion that I’m not 8 feet tall, bullet proof, and god’s gift to women.

But I’m not to #2 yet and won’t be for a long time so I’m going to go catch bullets with my teeth.

1. Being choked…I can’t stand anyone to touch my neck, it totally freaks me out and makes me cry.
  2. Mice and Rats…I think it’s something about their tails that gives me the willies.

omgod-spider crickets???
Pure horror and I was not even aware of them-J

What you need to do is conquer this fear and then use it to make others feel fear and fight crime! Spider Cricket Man!

[quote]harris447 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

1. Pirates

2. Spider crickets

YES! Fucking spider crickets are the most terrifying things on the fave of the Earth, yet they only exist in northern New Jersey.[/quote]

Being held back in my career because of one mistake in my past.

Balloons! Every time anyone brings one near me I think they’re gonna burst in my face and blind me!

Surprised no-one has said clowns. Some people find those happy little fuckers well scary.

Wheels

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Drowning.

Spiders. Those ugly fuckers.[/quote]

Absolutely. Death by drowning terrifies me.

And spiders? Brrr. They’re evil; they hate me; especially that mean one that keeps showing up on the bedroom ceiling above the bed. Doesn’t matter how many times I crush and flush him, he keeps returning. (Real “Night Gallery” stuff.)

Being ripped up by a shark. (Was on a fishing charter which was rammed by a great white, could’ve been the booze but nothing scares me more.

Being on Fear Factors super wimp night and not being able to eat a hot dog (never have , never will)

my wang, oh how i could not go on without my wang…

[quote]steelwheels wrote:
Surprised no-one has said clowns. Some people find those happy little fuckers well scary.

Wheels[/quote]

You beat me to it, but that’s my only fear – fucking clowns. I hate Bozo, Ronald McDonald, Krusty, The Joker, Homey the Clown, and even Jack from Jack in the Box (his commercials are funny, but he still looks like a clown).

1. Being poor
  2. Something bad happening to my dick.

1.My eyesight - can’t imagine being blind…
2.Centipedes and Clowns

1. Dying in a fire…

2. House centipedes, the most vile disgusting bug I know of. They absolutely freak me out