What Do You Fear

Chime in and let T-Nation know what you fear!

Here are the guidlines:
Pick two things you fear.

One must be life threatening or aletring in a major way (no “I fear death”)
*i.e. getting cancer.

The second one must be light hearted and/or non-life threatening
*i.e. sneezing in a public place and blowing out a smelly fart in the process and everyone looks at you.

Mine are:

1. Given a time frame for which a loved one will die from something. (Immediate family members or pets)

2. Having a terrible case of diarrhea, being in a public indoor place and not being able to find a bathroom!

Drowning.

Spiders. Those ugly fuckers.

Bugs, man. Big, nasty, fucking bugs. Spiders too. Damn I hate them.

Bees, too. And this one is life-threatening.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
2. Having a terrible case of diarrhea, being in a public indoor place and not being able to find a bathroom![/quote]

Eww, PGA!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:

1. Having a terrible case of diarrhea, being in a public indoor place and not being able to find a bathroom![/quote]

Amen, Finch.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
2. Having a terrible case of diarrhea, being in a public indoor place and not being able to find a bathroom!

Eww, PGA!

[/quote]

Hey, that scares the shit out of me (pun intended)!

1. Buried Alive

2. That my 1.5 million life insurance policy we just renewed is for “accidental” or a natural causes of death.

1: Losing control of myself (like Alzheimer’s or Parkinsons)

2: Sleeping in through a final exam (almost happened to me this year)

I’m having a hard time with this life threatening one. So I’ll have to get back to ya, but the light hearted one was easy. I am afraid to shit in a public restroom with others in the room. Not because of the smell but some of those squeaky ass farts. They do not sound manly.

I know i’ll probably get called bullshit on,but I don’t have any real fears.

Things I wouldn’t like would be

#1 being tortured, blades cutting me slowlow or even being forced to watch other people endure torture. It makes me physically i’ll but I can’t say i’m actually afraid of it.

#3 Finding myself in a situation with a couple hot nympho chics who want to do naughty things to eachother and me and somehow fucking it up.

V

1. Being diagnosed with Alzheimers, or just not being able to wipe my own ass.

2. People are going to find out I really don’t actually do any work and only hang out on forums all day.

1. Anything, I mean ANYTHING happening to my kids. Just couldn’t handle it.

2. Bees, those buzzing little fuckers. I hate them for the mere fact they make me look like an idiot whenever one is around.

Bears

1. Crashing in a Airplane…Christ that would be the worst.

2. Getting a phone call from a girl who clearly knows me but I have NO idea who she is.

1. Pirates

2. Spider crickets

1. Doing something to cause harm to someone I care about or a little child.

2. Having diarrhea during a grappling match. :frowning:

Wow, seems like a lot of people fear SHIT in some form another!

Getting paralyzed.

Hot women.

I am terrified of losing one or multiple limbs. freaks me out.

And STDs. I had a vindictive ex freak me out telling me i needed to get tested because it was serious blah blah blah. thinking you might have HIV or even something non-fatal yet permanent like herpes for 2 weeks is pretty shitty, so i wont fuck around without a magnum handy ever again.

oh, and now i have a policy of shooting exes. Its just better that way.

1. Going to prison.

2. Touching velvety things makes my fucking skin crawl, like hearing nails on a chalkboard. We have a pillow made with this kind of material in our apartment, and if my gf chased me around with it I’d run away like a little girl. The only reason I haven’t set the damn thing on fire is the American flag printed on it.