What Do You Eat?

G’day guys

I was just wondering what a typical diet looks like for some of you because Id like to steal your meal plans if possible.

I know Im hitting my calorie intake or I’d be losing weight but its lacking in a lot of health benefits (too little omega 3, too much salt, saturated and trans fatty acids)

With an information overload on whats good and not good to eat, Im kind of lost on what a good basic healthy diet would be (excluding supplements) .

I’m known to eat almost anything and my friends are astounded on the concoctions I can come up with and eat so taste is not the most important thing, ease of preparation and hitting most of my macro/micro nutrient intakes are.

My maintenance calorific intake should be 3500.
But thats not really important I can scale up or down on what yours are.

So if you have few spare minutes can you give an idea of what your daily diet looks like.

Cheers
Kiwigeez

Okay, I’ll bite. Here’s my current meal plan:

Meal 1
3 large omega-3 eggs
20g cheddar or havarti
3 servings veggies
150g 1% cottage cheese (no salt)
50g rolled oats
1 serving fruit
1 cap Flameout

Meal 2
200g chicken breast
3 cups spinach
2 servings veggies
60g olives
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cap Flameout

Meal 3
200g lean meat
3 servings veggies
20g walnuts
1 cap Flameout

Meal 4
200g chicken breast
3 cups spinach
2 servings veggies
60g olives
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cap Flameout

Training
1 serving Surge
5g creatine

Post Training
1 serving Surge
1 serving Power Drive
5g creatine

Meal 5
200g lean meat
45g brown rice or whole wheat pasta
3 servings veggies
20g walnuts
1 cap Flameout

Meal 6
3 large omega-3 eggs
20g cheddar or havarti
6 slices extra-lean turkey bacon
3 servings veggies
1 cap Flameout

Some staples…

Steel-cut oats
Oranges
Apples
Chocolate Milk
Tuna on Potato Rolls (PW)
Pizza (PW)
10% Fat Hamburgers and Cheddar (usually with oyster sauce)
Polly-O String Cheese
Metabolic Drive (Low-Carb and Complete)
Grow! Whey

Let me explain the pizza. It’s a whole wheat Boboli with a lb. of 10% ground beef, a diced green pepper, a 6 oz can of tomato paste (with a blend of seasoning), and skim mozzarella.

I throw in green shit (broccoli and spinach) whenever I can.

I eat steel and shit nails.

Egg sandwiches w/ tomato and cheese are great.

Also turkey and chicken sausage of assorted flavors cut up and mixed into some protein and fiber enriched pasta.

Nachos with ground turkey, assorted whole beans, fresh cut onion and cilantro all on top of some no salt chips.

Hardboiled egg and avocado sandwich

Tuna or salmon w/ a little mayo and tomato, rapped in crisp lettuce.

Fill a bell pepper with cottage cheese and eat like an apple.

I like to add turkey sausage to my steamed veggies.

That?s about all I can think of right now.

Fruits, veggies, and dead animals. Oh yea, and Surge after my workout.

• Chicken Breasts

• Egg Whites

• 93% and up Ground Beef

• Natural Peanut Butter

• Yogurt / Smothies [ The Carbless / No sugar kinds… 60 calories, 6g Protein an 3 Carbs

• Banannas

• Whole Wheat Bread

• Kashi Golean Cerial

I try to keep my calories down in the 500-700 range daily. Makes it pretty easy to find enough food. Breakfast would be one egg and one bite of toast (give the rest to my dog). Lunch would be 1/2 can of soup and 0.9 banana. Dinner usually consists of 2oz of lean meat, usually chicken, with 1/2 cup broccoli. PWO I’ll have 1 scoop of protein powder and three sugar packets. Been working pretty well now for almost two months. Ive lost 62lbs and I’m guessing at least 1/4 of it is fat.

Let me know if you need more details. I have an excel spreadsheet to help me keep track of it all.

For breaky: Oatmeal with protien, oatmeal pancackes, milk, fruit, pb and whole wheat toast, coffee etc

Lunch: Sammiches, soups, leftovers from dinner. Sometimes terriyaki or subway/Quiznos.

Dinner: usually meat, veggies, rice or potatoes, sometimes pizza etc

snacks: protien shakes, chocolate milk, almonds, beef jerkey, pb sammiches etc

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
I try to keep my calories down in the 500-700 range daily. Makes it pretty easy to find enough food. Breakfast would be one egg and one bite of toast (give the rest to my dog). Lunch would be 1/2 can of soup and 0.9 banana. Dinner usually consists of 2oz of lean meat, usually chicken, with 1/2 cup broccoli. PWO I’ll have 1 scoop of protein powder and three sugar packets. Been working pretty well now for almost two months. Ive lost 62lbs and I’m guessing at least 1/4 of it is fat.

Let me know if you need more details. I have an excel spreadsheet to help me keep track of it all.[/quote]

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Breakfast: As much as I can eat before I’m late to class
Protein shake mixed with powdered gatorade around 10am
Lunch-fast food
2ish-some fruit on my way to class again
Post workout shakes somewhere after here.
40ish grams of protein/90 simple carbs in 2. Shakes an hour apart.
Dinner: Large amounts of dead animal flesh and maybe some veggies
Low-carb snack somewhere between there. Usually something like beef jerky or nuts.
ZMA 30-45 minutes before bed
Huge freakin’ pre-bed shake.

That’s the weekday schedule.

The weekends consist of a whole lot more food to refeed in anticipation for the next week.

[quote]Kiwigeezer wrote:
G’day guys

I was just wondering what a typical diet looks like for some of you because Id like to steal your meal plans if possible.
[/quote]

Breakfast: 3 scoops MD completes, 100 calories of fruit, 50 calories of fish oil caps.

2-3 hours later: Cottage cheese (200 calories worth), fruit (200 calories worth), fish oil caps (50 cals worth).

2-3 hours later: Either the same as meal 1; or 300 calories worth of lean meat (bison, chicken, etc.), 100 calories worth of vegetables, 50 calories worth of fish oil.

2-3 hours later: usually 250 calories of something “carbish” like Dreamfield’s pasta, MD bar, tacos, etc. Some protein source (MD, whey, etc.) to balance it out. Add in fish oil.

2-3 hours later: Same as above.

Right before bed: 200 calories worth of cottage cheese, chicken breasts, or MD, and fish oil caps.

If it weren’t for MD Complete, low-carb MD, and MD bars, I’m not sure how I’d meet my caloric needs.

I eat 2600-3000 cals a day, as I’m dieting. I don’t sweat the total number of cals so long as I’m in that range for the day.

There is this place called five Guys Burgers and Fries. I eat there 4 times a day. A burger, some fries, or maybe a hot dog and some fries. Lotsa ketchup.

http://www.fiveguys.com/menu.html