What Do You Eat?

I was wondering what you guys\girls eat on a regular basis

I eat the usually, eggs, chicken ect but im getting bored lol

Varies on goals, but I’m pretty much perpetually cutting which leaves me with a bland low carb diet that i get sick of fast.

Look up recipes for chicken and pot roasts. Slow cookers can help keep your sanity.

I’m pretty tolorant of carbs so my diet consists of oatmeal, hot cereal, baked sweet/white potatos, kidney/black/garbanzo beans, fruits, tons of veggies, some skim/1% milk, good amount of nuts (almonds and walnuts), chicken, egg whites & whole eggs, turkey, cod, tilapia, salmon, 95% lean ground beef, steak, tuna occasionally veal (when on sale), and boneless pork chops.

Salsa can make any meal 50% better. Garunteed or your money back :slight_smile:

Lately I’ve been eating the same foods each and every day for convenience and cost purposes.

Meal 1:
Grow! Whey
Unsweetened almond milk
evening primrose oil
(sometimes includes blueberries or unsweetened dark chocolate)

PWO Shake:
Grow! Whey
Glycine
BCAAs
Creatine
Glutamine
Vitamin C

Anytime of the day meal:
2 servings Grow! Whey
Unsweetened almond milk
Celery with natural PB

4 meals worth of…
5oz extra lean turkey
Extra virgin olive oil
Onions(or)diced tomatoes(or)celery

• I also add a few egg whites in any given meal to get in my daily protein needs.

• Then depending on if I need more or less nutrients/calories on any given day, I just add or subtract the amount of oil used in each meal.

• I should also mention that I usually try to get in about 20g of fish oil per day.

• Sometimes I replace the turkey for Elk.

• For my re-feed meal each week, I eat a very large bowl of oats (100-150g worth of carbs), then a carb based PWO shake after my workout.

With this type of plan, it’s easy for me hit my daily allotment of nutrients I’m needing on any given day. If I need less calories, I’ll simply subtract most of them from the extra virgin olive oil. If I need more, I’ll add more oil or another serving of PB in one of my meals.

Breakfast and PWO-
oatmeal, bananas, milk, sweet potatoes, quinoa

All other times of the day-
meat, vegetables, berries/apples/oranges, nuts, seeds, cheese, eggs

Trying to gain weight though so I’ve started eating more carb foods.

Here’s the rules I follow everyday:

at least 1g/lb of bodyweight in lean protein.

At least 7 servings of veggies, not including Superfood. Some days I’ll even take a 1.5# bag of broccoli, throw it in a blender, add water, mix, and drink. It’s gross, but it gets the job done.

No processed foods, and as little starchy carbs as possible, except right after training. This doesn’t work every single day, but you know what I mean.

Surge during weight training sessions.

9 Flameout per day

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Here’s the rules I follow everyday:

at least 1g/lb of bodyweight in lean protein.

At least 7 servings of veggies, not including Superfood. Some days I’ll even take a 1.5# bag of broccoli, throw it in a blender, add water, mix, and drink. It’s gross, but it gets the job done.

No processed foods, and as little starchy carbs as possible, except right after training. This doesn’t work every single day, but you know what I mean.

Surge during weight training sessions.

9 Flameout per day

[/quote]

You spend $90/month just on Flameout? Damn

And you’re right, I’ve made the broccoli shake when I overcooked my broccoli, its disgusting, but good for you so I shut up and drank it.

high fat/low carb diet for me

Breakfast is usually 4 jumbo eggs, 4 slices bacon, lately i’ve added in a low carb high fiber tortilla wrap

Ground beef, mixed nuts (recently began eating walnuts - awesome), cheddar/pepperjack/cottage cheese, lean chicken, cod liver oil, EVOO, broccoli, tuna, whey.

If I have a lean source of protein I just take a tablespoon of cod liver or EVOO or a combo of both.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I was wondering what you guys\girls eat on a regular basis

I eat the usually, eggs, chicken ect but im getting bored lol[/quote]

A wide variety of veggie juices (made with Vita-Mix blender and nut-milk straining bag), bunch of raw dairy products (colostrum, whole eggs, raw milk, pasture fed-beef) raw honey, royal jelly, superfood concentrates, lots of green/white tea, raw fruits and veggies.

And lots of SODA POP AND TRANSFATTY ACIDS!

Chicken, Oat Bran, Protein powder, celery, lots of natural peanut butter, EVOO, Cottage cheese, whole grains, fruits, veggies, venison, ham, almonds, etc.

Learn to cook, makes boring things much more appetizing.

Take a chicken breast, defrost it, throw it on a hot george forman grill, baste it with EVOO and give it a good dosing of cinnamin and some pepper. Delicious.

What is EVOO? Two different guys have mentioned it.

Yesterday, for example:

-Eggs and bacon, superfood
-Wild salmon w/ garlic, peppers and ginger
-Turkey quesadilla w/ low-carb tortilla, peppers and tomato
-Grass fed burger w/ cheddar, romaine and tomato
-Turkey caesar salad w/ spinach and mushrooms

On training days I do fruit and a shake in the morning, and surge around workout. I try to get most of TC’s “power foods” in every day. Put 'em all together and magical things happen, I swear.

Omega 3 Eggs/Egg Whites, Lean Ground Turkey, Almonds, Natural PB, Fat Free Cheese, Cucumbers, Romaine Lettuce, Protein Powder.

EVOO = extra virgin olive oil.

Fat free cheese? lol Why?

EVOO. Well been using that for years.
Its good to see what everyone is eating, gives me an idea I’ve been on the right track with this bulking up phase.

I do the oatmeal with added raisins, 2 eggs, orange or apple, toast w natural peanut butter, fish oil capsules, protein shake, cup and 1/2 of beans w cottage cheese, chicken sandwich, lentil soup with added quinoa, several tablespoons of peanut butter throughout the day, lactose free- whey protein added to my water, creatine, steak or chicken or fish for dinner, veggie and rice or cous cous.

I’ll have some almonds, raisins in the evening and yogurt, then usually a small p. shake w flax seed oil added. After all that cooking and eating its time to go to sleep and wake up and do it all over again the next day.

When I wake I have a piece of fruit and a glass of soy milk (I’m allergic to cows milk). Breakfast is four eggs with sausage and some veggies tossed in. Lunch is usually 1/3 pound of buffalo with a big salad, maybe pasta if I�??m especially hungry. Dinner is a pile of meat and veggies, sometimes with pasta.

Snacks include protein shakes, peanuts, peanut butter, almonds, fruit, hard cheeses, and those cute little vanilla bean scones at Starbucks.

-Eggs
-Berries
-Apple’s, pears and grapefruits
-All different kinds of meat
-Organic yoghurt (in moderation)
-seeds and raw nuts
-Smoked salmon
-Salad
-Carrots and Celery
-Salsa

Normally breakfast is:
-Eggs and Fruit

Lunch and dinner:
-Salad/veg with some salmon/steak or chicken, drenched in olive oil and olives also some high quality mozzarella or parmesan… Usually a glass of wine or a can of beer as well.

anything and everthing but mostly: meat that my mom gets from the butcher(chicken or pork that i fry with a little olive oil and then eat tons of it)

frozen burgers or gyros(wish i could find it again, it was so much healthier than the burgers)

brown rice, or normal spaghetti with sauce and awesome cheese

peanuts usually as they are cheapest and best nuts

olive oil

spinach or other stuff if i ever have any

apples, bananas

MILK! (but i may stop it after all the stuff ive read about it in the milk thread)

sometimes tuna if i feel up to it

and the rest vary, sometimes pizzas, sometimes other food that i order

[quote]supabeast wrote:
When I wake I have a piece of fruit and a glass of soy milk (I’m allergic to cows milk). Breakfast is four eggs with sausage and some veggies tossed in. Lunch is usually 1/3 pound of buffalo with a big salad, maybe pasta if I�??m especially hungry. Dinner is a pile of meat and veggies, sometimes with pasta.

Snacks include protein shakes, peanuts, peanut butter, almonds, fruit, hard cheeses, and those cute little vanilla bean scones at Starbucks.[/quote]

ever try goat’s milk? i love it, and its less allergenic than cow’s milk for most