What Do You Eat on a Regular Day?

Early morning - coffee with coconut oil and coconut milk.
I eat one or two meals a day usually in a 4-8hr window and I IF for 16+ hours - I eat things like steak, chicken, salmon, salads with chicken or steak that also have avocado, egg, bacon. I eat my steaks, chicken and salmon with avocado or veggies with cheese and bacon or real butter and lemon.

Sometimes for a treat, as part of my meal I will eat berries with cream or a full fat plain greek yogurt.with berries - I sweeten it with stevia and add a little unsweetened cocoa powder.

I am 5’6", 153 with lean mass of 113 pounds. Currently 25.8% body fat with a goal of 20% - no scale goal really. I eat what I do to keep my T2D under control without meds and I use fat and ketones for fuel, not glucose,

Aye.

Bacon wrapped filet is prime cut wrapped in a prime cut :wink:
And it’s not like it’s a new invention.

On non workout days i eat:

breakfast
whey protein
a whole avocado

mid morning
250g quark
50g cashew nuts
80g fresh pineapple

mid afternoon
250g quark
25g coconut oil
80g fresh pineapple

early evening
whey protein
2 squares of 85% cocoa dark chocolate

evening meal
2 large chicken breasts
200g petite pois
40g kerrygold grass fed butter.

on workout days i swap the last 3 meals for this

pre workout
250g gram quark
25g coconut oil
80g fresh pineapple
100g haribo sweets

post workout
whey protein
150g haribo sweets

evening meal
2 large chicken breasts
1400g homemade potato wedges
olive oil

non workout days:
calories: 2200
protein: 220g
carbs: 100g
fats: 100g

workout days:
calories: 3400
protein: 230g
carbs: 400g
fats: 100g

i rotate the chicken with lean pork medaillions and other lean meats.
Im currently cutting from 195lbs wanting to get down to a lean 180lbs.

Damn I’m 32 and 5’9 also, but 152 lbs… Not sure my body fat %. .Scale says 15.3% but I think it’s lying!

You can see those pics in the critique section.

2 x protein shakes?? I usually do 2 scoops of ON Whey, don’t think I can drink much more in a day though lol.

Are your calories set for maintenance or bulking? Do you calculate macros also?

Curious to know. What do you other eating days look like? Very similar or do you have a lot of variety?

Ive had to come off my cutting diet 5 days early due to lack of energy, could probably have added an extra 10 calories a day. Will know for next time.

Height:6 foot
weight:101kgs
BF%:aprox 10.5%

Breakfast: 3 cups of oats with one large banana+3 scoops of vanilla and cup of plain greek yoghurt. 1 litre full fat milk.

Workout at a gym.

Post workout: 6 whole raw free range organic eggs mixed with 500ml of organic orange juice squeezed by my own hands(good assistance work for the forearms), 2 scoops of flavourless protein powder, 1 cup kale, 1 cup spinach, 1 large carrot. All blended together by the Nutra-Bullet.

1.5 hours sleep.

Meal 3: 500grams of mashed sweet potato, 1 whole organic broccoli head, 1 cup of white rice, 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables, 2 large beef fed caged chicken growth hormone skinless breasts wrapped in home killed free range bacon.

2 scoops of chocolate protein powder, 500ml full fat goat milk, 6000mg fish oil, 3 cubes of ice.

Meal 5: 500g of beef, 8 free range chicken hearts, 1 cup of barley, 450g of red kidney beans, 2 cups spinach, 1 cup of green peas, 250g cottage cheese.

Pre cardio intercourse: 1 large fair trade banana, 200g of cashew and almond mix, 500ml cranberry juice with 3 ice cubes, 1 cup of unsweetened greek yoghurt.

Post cardio intercourse: 500g salmon steak, 250g sweet potato followed by large bowl of chocolate ice cream with 2 tea spoons of hundreds and thousands sprinkles.

5 litres of water through out the day not including the ice cubes, milk or juice but including 5 cups of chilled green tea.