What Do You Eat Before Training?

Whats the last thing you have before training?

cray fish sandwhich around 5:30pm, training at 8:00, lucozade energy drink during training.

Koing

[quote]Koing wrote:
cray fish sandwhich around 5:30pm.

Koing[/quote]

That is possibly the most vile thing I have ever read.

Depends when I lift, Weetabix before an AM session and flavored milk right after. I try and have some complex carbs if it’s a big session

[quote]Ed Ache wrote:

[quote]Koing wrote:
cray fish sandwhich around 5:30pm.

Koing[/quote]

That is possibly the most vile thing I have ever read.

Depends when I lift, Weetabix before an AM session and flavored milk right after. I try and have some complex carbs if it’s a big session[/quote]

The Pret cray fish sandwhich is nice man…

Koing

Last thing I have before training is a shake with some creatine, whey protein, dextrose and maltodextrin in about 1.5L of water. Normally finish that about 15-30 minutes before I start warming up. It’s not uncommon for me to go into training before I’ve had a solid meal that day, sometimes just a breakfast shake (protein and berries and shit) or a glass of milk with a multi in the morning.

Dead Animal always

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
Last thing I have before training is a shake with some creatine, whey protein, dextrose and maltodextrin in about 1.5L of water. Normally finish that about 15-30 minutes before I start warming up. It’s not uncommon for me to go into training before I’ve had a solid meal that day, sometimes just a breakfast shake (protein and berries and shit) or a glass of milk with a multi in the morning.[/quote]

1.5l 15-30mins before you hit the gym? You obviously have a much stronger bladder then I do…I probably have about 1-1.25-1.5litres during the 2.5-3.5hr training session.

No cray fish sandwhich today. I had 4 medium potatoes, 2 chicken thighs and a lamb chop for lunch 4hrs ago.

Luzocade for me!

Koing

eat some decent protein koing!!! whats with all the shit

I dunno, chicken thigh + lamb chops sounds damn good to me.

I usually have oats with eggs or ground beef.

I eat poor children.

I would like to see a picture of this crayfish sandwich.

Crayfish sandwich sounds delicious.

I like to have a couple of eggs, a shake with berries, yogurt, protein powder and creatine + a coffee and some ice cream.

Depends though, sometimes I eat dinner and wait about an hour or two then train. In that case, no shake.

Pret as in Pret-a-manger? Was in London not long ago (have dual citizenship) and ate there about 3x a day.

As for me, generally 2 whole eggs + 1/2 cup whites + 2 chicken sausages and a handful of spinach, 1 cup puffed rice afterwards and 1 finibar 15 mins later. I start warming up and foam rolling 30 mins after that.
It winds up being around 50g protein, 55g carbs, 15g fat. Then sip on BCAA’s and Waximaize during.

[quote]Koing wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
Last thing I have before training is a shake with some creatine, whey protein, dextrose and maltodextrin in about 1.5L of water. Normally finish that about 15-30 minutes before I start warming up. It’s not uncommon for me to go into training before I’ve had a solid meal that day, sometimes just a breakfast shake (protein and berries and shit) or a glass of milk with a multi in the morning.[/quote]

1.5l 15-30mins before you hit the gym? You obviously have a much stronger bladder then I do…I probably have about 1-1.25-1.5litres during the 2.5-3.5hr training session.

No cray fish sandwhich today. I had 4 medium potatoes, 2 chicken thighs and a lamb chop for lunch 4hrs ago.

Luzocade for me!

Koing[/quote]

I also have some more whey/dextrose/maltodextrin in about 2L of water during the session itself haha. If I’ve been slacking off and not training much sometimes I’ll have to piss 5-6 times in the hour after the session’s over, but the body adapts and that stops.

[quote]deep squat wrote:
eat some decent protein koing!!! whats with all the shit[/quote]

I take a protein shake in the morning and before I sleep.

Koing

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I dunno, chicken thigh + lamb chops sounds damn good to me.

I usually have oats with eggs or ground beef.[/quote]

I work in an office guys…I can’t cook eggs at 5pm…so my crayfish sandwhich is good. It’s a good source of protein and it’s seabased for a change :stuck_out_tongue:

Koing

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
I would like to see a picture of this crayfish sandwich.[/quote]

I’ll grab one tomorrow :slight_smile:

Koing

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Koing wrote:

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

Luzocade for me!

Koing[/quote]

I also have some more whey/dextrose/maltodextrin in about 2L of water during the session itself haha. If I’ve been slacking off and not training much sometimes I’ll have to piss 5-6 times in the hour after the session’s over, but the body adapts and that stops.[/quote]

I must have a tiny bladder…

The crayfish sandwhich is from Pret-a-manager and has mayo and rocket on brown bread.

Koing

in for cray fish sammich

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
in for cray fish sammich[/quote]

No cray fish sandwhich today.

Tomorrow I’ll grab it on Friday!

How are things man?! You on AIM?

Koing