What Do You Eat Before Bed?

Sweet potato
can of tuna
leftover chicken/steak from dinner
whole milk

[quote]Hazzyhazz24 wrote:
Brick, where the hell do you get greek yogurt? [/quote]
Anywhere these days? Look for Fage or Chobani.

Greek yogurt with a scoop of whey mixed in.

Either 5 eggs or some chicken wings on off days. Whey, milk, ice cream, olive oil, and chocolate syrup in a 900 calorie shake after training.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
Usually a cup of Fage 2% Greek yogurt …[/quote]

Me too (and some whey)

My fridge is full of Fage 2%. That’s “fah-yeh” lol.

Good stuff-- they sell it right in the regular old grocery stores up here (Hannafords/Shaws), but then again, our supermarkets around here are as well stocked with ‘healthy/granoli/organic’ choices as the ‘health food’ stores.

Training Day: Chicken, Sweet Potato with Brown Sugar, Oats and Whole Milk (1hr PWO)
Non Training Day: The same, minus the Milk.

Tonight: Pizza :slight_smile:

Gotta love ‘the gain’

4 eggs
200g cottage cheese

serious.

Am i the only one that avoids carbs b4 bed or am i just paranoid?

(insulin and hgh don’t mix)

[quote]Rainclouds wrote:

btw i have 4 cups of whole milk and some whey[/quote]

4 cups of milk? How many servings is that? At 12 grams of carbs per serving that would add up. You thinking that the combination of fats and protein keep the carb from having a negative impact on gh release?

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]Rainclouds wrote:

btw i have 4 cups of whole milk and some whey[/quote]

4 cups of milk? How many servings is that? At 12 grams of carbs per serving that would add up. You thinking that the combination of fats and protein keep the carb from having a negative impact on gh release? [/quote]

I figured since its just milk sugar it shouldn’t take long for my insulin levels to go down.

Plus i don’t go to bed as soon as I’m done. (I’ll stay up for 1-2 hours then hit the hay)

I just try not to go and eat something like oatmeal or sweet potatoes b4 bedtime.

Meat and carbs (potatoes,tortillas…possibly baked bread but not often), or cottage cheese with peanut butter.