T Nation

What Do You Eat at Night?

something nutritious

Egg whites (sometimes with 1/2 an omega yolk), cottage cheese with wheat bran+flax with some blueberries if I’m feeling bold! lol

Fried mayo sandwiches. MMMM.

Is there any food that people don’t mix cottage cheese with here?

Good grief. Lets just start putting cottage cheese on birthday cake, and in martinis, and on steak, and on apple pie, and on hot dogs, and on pizza, and spread on top of our pop tarts, and… and…

I like cottage cheese too, but holy hell already

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Lets just start putting cottage cheese on birthday cake[/quote]

My mom did that for me today.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Good grief. Lets just start putting cottage cheese on birthday cake, and in martinis, and on steak, and on apple pie, and on hot dogs, and on pizza, and spread on top of our pop tarts, and… and…

I like cottage cheese too, but holy hell already[/quote]

I tried mixing cottage cheese with chocolate protein powder once (as heaps of T-men seem to do). It was the most disgusting thing that I have ever eaten. Maybe I used the wrong quantities but I struggled not to puke.

[quote]helga wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

I tried mixing cottage cheese with chocolate protein powder once (as heaps T-men seem to do. It was the most disgusting thing that I have ever eaten. Maybe I used the wrong quantities but I struggled not to puke.[/quote]

Only way I can tolerate cottage cheese is drowned with pineapple juice and heaped with pineapple chunks. Any other way I am puking till it shoots out my nose.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

I like cottage cheese too, but holy hell already[/quote]

Cottage cheese must be the new ketchup.

[quote]nikolo wrote:
helga wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

I tried mixing cottage cheese with chocolate protein powder once (as heaps T-men seem to do. It was the most disgusting thing that I have ever eaten. Maybe I used the wrong quantities but I struggled not to puke.

Only way I can tolerate cottage cheese is drowned with pineapple juice and heaped with pineapple chunks. Any other way I am puking till it shoots out my nose.[/quote]

Ouch. One of the happiest milestones of my life was gaining the ability to make all the puke exit via the mouth and not the nose.

[quote]helga wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

I tried mixing cottage cheese with chocolate protein powder once (as heaps of T-men seem to do). It was the most disgusting thing that I have ever eaten. Maybe I used the wrong quantities but I struggled not to puke.[/quote]

You probably didn’t use enough ketchup.

[quote]Hawkson101 wrote:
I am having trouble being consistent with my pre-bed meail. what do you guys make?[/quote]

I don’t each much before bed. Feel better waking up hungry. Don’t find that cutting out prebed meals has made me lose any muscle, though I haven’t gained much.

Weighing in at 155-160. Witha skinny frame, that’s 40 pounds up from what I started at. overhead pressing 155 for max, 135 for 3. Deadlifting 375 without straps, overhand grip. Almost got a one arm chin going on and can do 75 pound one legged squat. 195 clean and press.

Not a giant, but not too small. Also, not too weak. Arthur Devany is the basis for my diet. He’s had an article on here and has a blog too www.arthurdevany.com