What Do You Do....

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
…when you are so fucking stressed and pissed at someone that it takes all your energy to keep from driving across town to beat the shit out of the little prick? They deserve to be beaten into a bloody pulp, but I really want to avoid some of the legal consequences right now…[/quote]

1.) Realize that he probably didn’t MEAN to spill 30ml of beer on your Affliction T-Shirt

2.) Pace around angrily in front of mirror, occasionally pulling shirt off and yelling “OK Bro, it’s GO time!”

3.) Get the Kanji character for “wrath” tattooed on your left deltoid, as a constant reminder of the destructive power you’re capable of

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
…when you are so fucking stressed and pissed at someone that it takes all your energy to keep from driving across town to beat the shit out of the little prick? They deserve to be beaten into a bloody pulp, but I really want to avoid some of the legal consequences right now…[/quote]

1.) Realize that he probably didn’t MEAN to spill 30ml of beer on your Affliction T-Shirt

2.) Pace around angrily in front of mirror, occasionally pulling shirt off and yelling “OK Bro, it’s GO time!”

3.) Get the Kanji character for “wrath” tattooed on your left deltoid, as a constant reminder of the destructive power you’re capable of

[/quote]

I was just going to suggest ripping a stop sign out of the ground, but those are much better suggestions.

ROGER NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just do it. Otherwise it comes back.

[quote]fraggle wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[/quote]

I was just going to suggest ripping a stop sign out of the ground, but those are much better suggestions.[/quote]

Bad idea, because then you risk the worst cock block of all. The legal cock block.

Eat 2 hot dogs, save the hot dog wrappers, rub one off to ladieslove avatar and catch your splooge with the wrappers, write a note saying, “I lied about skipping the 2 hot dogs, but not about rubbing one off and a nap”, snail mail the note and the wrappers to ladieslove.

You could just take a pic of the note, wrappers and splooge and post them, but the physical evidence of your sincerity combined with the fact that you took the time to write and buy a stamp will woo her and make her your cum-dumpster FOR LIFE!

[quote]sen say wrote:
Eat 2 hot dogs, save the hot dog wrappers, rub one off to ladieslove avatar and catch your splooge with the wrappers, write a note saying, “I lied about skipping the 2 hot dogs, but not about rubbing one off and a nap”, snail mail the note and the wrappers to ladieslove.

You could just take a pic of the note, wrappers and splooge and post them, but the physical evidence of your sincerity combined with the fact that you took the time to write and buy a stamp will woo her and make her your cum-dumpster FOR LIFE![/quote]

this man knows his stuff

[quote]sen say wrote:
cum-dumpster FOR LIFE![/quote]

That’s a tramp stamp somewhere.

Sen say’s lower back.

Apathy and masturbation, by the time I’m finished doing both I don’t care any more.

Do I really have to be the one who says it?

Sigh…

FOAM ROLL THAT SHIT.

Save your aggression for the gym, and heroic acts. Starting a fight won’t result in ANYTHING positive in the long run.

But…

In the meantime I’ll just keep doing deadlifts

Pop quiz hot shot… what do you do?

(where is that from?)

[quote]Petermus wrote:
Some people really deserve a punch in the face but in reality…they most likely won’t learn anything and continue being a jackass. you could also get into a lot of legal trouble which will quickly outweigh any satisfaction from beating the shit out of someone. I mean seriously…you can get in trouble for punching a person who started a fight with you.[/quote]

Correction: “I mean seriously…you can get in trouble for punching a person who started a fight with you up here in Massachusetts, where everything still happens to be illegal.”

The 1st part of your post remains true. Ignorant people wouldn’t learn from it but deserve a brutal ass beating, especially when they are too dumb to call the law on you.

[quote]Mr. Frost wrote:
OP, try studying Zen[/quote]

…said the devil avatar with a sinister booming voice…

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
Pop quiz hot shot… what do you do?

(where is that from?)[/quote]
I know! I know! “Star Wars 2”