What do you do for a living?

I’m an Exercise & Sports Science Student at Colorado State University. I’m a senior, and with any luck I will get my masters soon in Exercise Phys. To pay my way through school, I work part time as a drug store clerk (sorry I can’t grab any T from the Pharmacy), and part time as a strength and conditioning coach (usually a volunteer job). Basically my life is lifting weights, and I love it!

I’m a student at a university in the MAC, and will graduate in the spring with a double degree in Psychology and sociology, currently looking for grad schools in the sports psychology/kinesiology field, and i work at a fitness center as a floor manager.(it’s only minimum wage)

I have a dgree in Exercise Physiology from the University of Iowa and am currently working with an A.R.T. Doc in starting a clinic designed to enhance athletic performance. But, as for paying the bills - I am employed as an Engineer at a DNA manufacturing company. I build and repair DNA synthesizers! - Matt Slaymaker

I run a small health and wellness center in Portland.

Rob

I own and operate a building inspection service. Am A master auto mechanic(licensed),in the evening workout write music. Weekends I am a guitar player and bassist for a local church.B

I’m a Software Configuration Manager and QA Engineer for an internet auction ervice provider (NOT eBay, thank god!) I’m responsible for ensuring the website is solid as a rock and functions as designed.

I’m a retired NYC police officer (collecting a pension/hurt in line of duty) and am presently enrolled in college-majoring in Athletic Training and hope to be certified in the next two years as a CSCS,presently do a little personal training…

i am a full time student applying to about 10 different physician assistant schools. i work part-time for nutrisport in indy (best supplement store in state… we sell biotest) i also am in the army national guard to pay for school. ( how about some t-prayers that i get into a school)

I’m Director of Internal Services for a IT company. Sitting in a chair or standing in server farms all day makes one drool for the gym.

I’m a Alaskan big game/fish guide 5 months per year,personal trainer(yes,I do have clients that value my advice & stick around while I’m in AK),pilot

I am a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist.

I own a gym. I’m also a personal trainer.
Robert

Design and develop systems for my province’s Health Department using Oracle. Also some DBA stuff here and there. Studying BCom Informatics (busy with 2nd year’s exams right now), majoring in computer systems and business management.

I just left a marketing and p.r. position in the “sports entertainment” world (aka pro wrestling). I’m currently helping my brother (Ken P.) with his new business.

I’m a medical student at Indiana University, and the Navy is putting me through school.

Matt, someday I'd really like to get involved with a clinic such as the one you're helping to start. Most of the docs I'm around think ART and related methods are voodoo, but all the talk on this site has piqued my interest. Anyone know of any ART practitioners near Indy?

I’m a chiropractor and ART credentialed provider. I’ve had the pleasure to work at the Ironman triathlon world championships the last three years with Dr. Leahy.

I have degrees in Art (minor in Human Physiology), Behavioral Science (counseling/psychotherapy), and a Master’s in Social Work. I work in the public schools as a nonviolence educator, and have a second job as a mental health therapist working with youth who have been sexually assaulted, drug addicted, or suicidal. In my spare time I still pursue art and writing, including one textbook about modern Native American treaty rights issues.

Senior Computer Eng student at the University of Ottawa. (any Ottawa-ans out there?)

I didn’t want to post this but what the hell? Promise not to get jealous now. I’m a hairdresser. I know what you guys think, hell I would even tend to agree with the stereotype but I have met a couple that aren’t wusses, even know one that could probably kick the shit out of most anyone I know. And besides it’s how I met my lovely girlfriend!

I am new to this forum so most of you will not know me. I am a med student and i moonlight as a bouncer.