What Do You Do About Increased Sex Drive?

I was wondering my sex drive is through the roof. It’s hard for me to look at a key hole with out wanting to boar it would and screw it. I don’t mind the feeling one bit. But it is a little hard for the wife to keep up. I’m on a little begginers cycle. 1 ml test 1 ml tran 2x a week. So I was wondering what some of you people that are running a more advanced cycle do about your sex drive?

My natural test levels are low 105-120 last time I had it tested so I use to be ok with every now and then.

-using supraphysiological doses of testosterone
-wondering why sex drive is high

I recommend hookers. Line em up around the corner and do cardio all day long.

I usually have sex

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I usually have sex[/quote]
Now that is just an absurd plan…

[quote]installglass wrote:
I recommend hookers. Line em up around the corner and do cardio all day long.[/quote]
Or if that isn’t an option he can start working on them forearms…

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[quote]installglass wrote:
I recommend hookers. Line em up around the corner and do cardio all day long.[/quote]
Or if that isn’t an option he can start working on them forearms…[/quote]

they are about 2" smaller then my bi’s

just hit up backpage LOL

I had to look up the meaning of supraphysiological. lol. mr walkway you either enjoy english or work in the medical field. But thank you. I just learned a new work for my vo-cab. Now i have to look up how to say it. lol

But it is a serious issue. My libido can become ridiculously high. The GF and those lovely “Girls of the Internet Movies” aren’t enough anymore…

And yet as soon as I feel it lower, I’m scared LOL It’s either sky high, or I might have issues (it only happened a couple of times, but don’t want that again!)

[quote]barfly320 wrote:
So I was wondering what some of you people that are running a more advanced cycle do about your sex drive?
[/quote]

After I went through a case of blow up dolls I think about the smell of grandmas.

Memaw, Nana, Mimi, Mammaw then count to ten.

If that don’t throttle it down I start letrozole 2mg ed.

Stick it in a bucket of ice… or rub it down with icyhot… should do the trick…

it’s not always rock on. just some times I look at something and my blood starts pumping the core temp goes up ands I get some increadable thoughs in my head. But yea I get the point. I can’t even think about the ex with out wanting to tie her up and just anul raping her hardcore. But I know it’s not right and would never do it. I would just like to be able to keep them thoughs out of my head

[quote]barfly320 wrote:
I can’t even think about the ex with out wanting to tie her up and just anul raping her hardcore.
[/quote]

Uhhh…what the fuck? Maybe you should lay off the gear

na I know the diffreance and would never do it. But damn man I was just wondering if other people have the same thoughts and how they deal with it.

I guess you forgot what it was to be a teenager…

use letro as an AI… although right now im using quite a bit and the libido is still high… my heavy cycles usually end up with me adding more to the “roster.” and end up with some regrets too, hahahaha

[quote]GoCal wrote:
I guess you forgot what it was to be a teenager…
[/quote]

Yea that way 19 yeas and some odd days ago. I yea I see what your saying

This is a little bit of a concern for me because my gym is located near a high school and this is the time of the year when the high school girl volleyball team comes to the gym to work out off season during summer vacation.

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:
This is a little bit of a concern for me because my gym is located near a high school and this is the time of the year when the high school girl volleyball team comes to the gym to work out off season during summer vacation.[/quote]

Same problem here but with hockey chicks. Sole solution: App 'em, tap 'em, and scrap 'em