What Do You Compete In?

Have been aimless for awhile now. In June I did a Warrior Dash and had a great time. Doing another in September. My goal for the first was just to finish, my goal for the next one is to finish in the top third for my age group. If I enjoy this one as much as the first, I am thinking that I may train to compete in an 8-10 mile Tough Mudder next summer.

Organized Rugby, thinking about taking up competitive shooting (good skill to have), and probably going to do a Warrior Dash when I get back home.

Life and my loved ones.

Im a semi-pro soccer player. :slight_smile:

tweet

Powerlifting, competitive wing eating, and fantasy football.

I’ve done a strongman meet and finished a quarter-Ironman triathlon in the past five years.

Powerlifting and LW strongman.

Strongman.

Been competing in it for a little over 6 years, done somewhere around two dozen competitions, preparing for my fourth nationals. Second consecutive year I’ve qualified as a HW and LW

rugby for the past 4 years, have my first strongman competition coming up in september as a novice. Thinking of starting gaelic football spring 2012.

Cornholing.

Sexiness.

I am a woman.

This is not an attempt at humor.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Sexiness.

I am a woman.

This is not an attempt at humor.[/quote]

<-----------is losing this battle to Hallowed.

Highland Games-probably getting 5 comps in this summer, want to throw more

I once competed in a Soul Calibur tournament… and won… like a boss. I felt like a god amidst all those gawky white guys and pissed off asian guys.

[quote]Bmacres wrote:
I once competed in a Soul Calibur tournament… and won… like a boss. I felt like a god amidst all those gawky white guys and pissed off asian guys. [/quote]

Best fighting game ever although Tower of Souls is the most annoying thing ever.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

[quote]Bmacres wrote:
I once competed in a Soul Calibur tournament… and won… like a boss. I felt like a god amidst all those gawky white guys and pissed off asian guys. [/quote]

Best fighting game ever although Tower of Souls is the most annoying thing ever.[/quote]

Agreed. Yeah that mode sucked, number 5 better rock my world.

Judo