What do you bench?

I’m 21, 5’10, 170, about 12% body fat. My max bench is about 240, max squat 315 and I don’t really give a fuck what anyone thinks.

I’m 4 years old at 1% bodyfat, I weigh 120 pounds all natural. My max bench is 600.

Easily 95% of everything that gets posted on this type of message is bullshit. It doesn’t serve any purpose, besides just because you put 500 pounds on the bar and squat it 6 inches doesn’t mean you can actually lift it.

I’m 5’11" 200 lbs and bf would be guess at 13%, 9.3 last time I checked but I’ve been hitting Subway a little too much. My max press would be 240 and my squat about 300. Nothing spectacular but I have a wicked jab and arm bar.

Hey i bet they are tellin the truth!!! but they mean 1/4 squats and assisted oops i mean spotted bench press!!! I am 30 my 1 rep max is 315 and i squat 375. im also 6’3 335lbs my BF is 25%exactly 6months ago i weighed 403 and struggled with 135 on the bench and bodyweight squats so like it was just stated im happy with my progress even if they arent great(or pulled out of a fiction novel) amounts of weight.

Sorry, forgot to add this to my last post. I read that the measure of someone’s strength in the US is by the bench press, that’s what everyone asks you. If you look at the rest of the world the test of strength is the deadlift.

Age 22 6’0 230 @ 8%. I just started the juice about 3 months ago, and have been focusing on aesthetics; strength is actually down. My best lifts before this were: bench 425 squat 610 DL 630 Power Clean 330.

I feel left out because I’ve never even tried to max out…I’ll try one day.

I think its safe to say some of u older guys are losng t levels just seeing that someone 17 years old can bench more then u can squat so u have to try and justify your weakness by trying and make excuses for people stronger then themselves sayin o they have people help them and they r doing 1/4 squats well let me tell u got thesze figures from doing strength tests for football and they make u go ass to the grass and dont give u anymore then u can take. christ people give the strong youth a break im sure some people are lying but i know im not and i would apreciate so respect for this. i do nothing but give repect to those who repect me. Damn

You guys all suck, I’m so much better…I’m 10 years old, 6 ft 6, weigh 350 at 3% bodyfat, and can bench 730, I can also reverse grip bench 650…and no steroids either, oh yeah I also run a 3 mintue mile.

First off, I don’t know anybody on here nor have I seen them lift, so who am I to say that some of these teens can’t lift what they claim, even though I am highly skeptical. ON the other hand, I know first hand how numbers in high school can get inflated. My football coach inflated our numbers BIG TIME. For instance, the “record” squat for Shelbyville (IN) High School football is 845 lbs. That “squat” was performed with the “assistance” of our coach spotting on one of those new age squat machines that transfers only probably 1/4 of the weight to the lifter. However, when this same individual attempted a true, ass to only parallel free bar squat, they barely maxed out at 255 lbs. Same for bench. Its easy to have a bench mark of 330, 350 and beyond when 135 of that weight is an upright row for the person spotting. I have been training for 4 years, am 21, bench 325, squat ass to below parallel 375, and deadlift 405 for 4. These numbers are not overly spectacular, but are respectable I believe. I stand 6’, 208 at 12.5%bf. I’m sure if I went back to my old high school, I would probably be benching 450 and squatting damn near 1000. Its all bullshit to me. I have never personally seen a 15, 16, or 17 yr old that even remotely looks like he could push that amount of weight, yet, maybe I am wrong…SCREEL

i have a picture if ya wanna see it… i posted it before… this was when i could only bench 315. i was 16 years old and around 215 pounds

copy and paste the address otherwsie it might not work… i want to add that the lighting is kinda bad but bear with me

For those that are saying some of the younger guys could not be going to parallel on the squat, or their spotter is upright rowing the bar in the bench; you are aware that there are sanctioned PL meets for highschool kids, right? I hit a 1450 total at an official meet when I was 16, and got blown away by a guy that hit like 1700… just because you weren’t much of an athlete, doesn’t mean others aren’t. Rather than making excuses for having lower numbers than somebody else, why not just be proud of what you have achieved, show other’s achievements the respect that they deserve. You have no place claiming somebody did a 1/4 squat of bounced their bench if you were not there to see it yourself…

So many posts since I was last in here! It’s not that I don’t believe what people say, I just don’t see what the point is in comparing poundages. I know that some Westside guy will always be able to lift a ton more than me but I also know that I’ll always be able to lift more than some weeny, clueless bum. Why is it important to know more than that?

eddie i highly doubt that you went 500+, ass to the grass. Maybe you broke parralel, fine, but you are suggesting that you olympic squatted that much weight. If that is true, you are surely atleast on par with Masters of Sport, heavyweight Olympic lifters. I doubt it.

95% of you teenagers are full of shit. I have never heard of something so absurd. I am now 30 and quick lifting for two years and am just starting back. I lost my best fiend to a brain anyrisem at the age of 28. I’m not looking for sympothy but this is outrageous. I am 6’5 260 at my prime I weighed 230, my best bench was 365 for 2, 225 for 17. In squats I did 450 once and thought my brain was going to explode. I did do 225 in the squat for 31 reps one time, but I have just started back 2 weeks ago. I cannot stand when people over exagerrate there lifts. who cares. It doesn’t make you more of a man. Taking care of your body and life responsiblities makes you a man. cut the shit, its boring. If your legit great. Oh and by the way if you have a long layoff the weights go way down. out.

I am better than all of you. I just turned 2 years old and am 6’ 1’', 225 lbs @ 2% bodyfat. Mommy says I’m so big because I sucked her nips for the first 2 years of my life. She says the protein in her milk made me big. Any way, last night I benched 880, squatted 1200, and deadlifted 1375. Mommy says I’m also strong for my age. Oops, Mommy says I have to get off the computer now. Bye-bye.

When i was in high school, i was by far the strongest person i knew my age. I squatted 500 below parallel and benched 335(even though im sure the coach helped me on that one). I dont think there is anyway that these guys could be this strong, unless they are the next Kaz’s. Those are some damn big numbers. I would have to see them to believe them. And from now on my response to these types of questions will be, “If you even asking these types of questions, i probably lift more than you.”

Stats: Age 31 / 184 / 5’9" - bench 335. Squat 400

hey goldberg i have the same lifts as you did in highschool… you think im telling the truth right? im going to be a senior next year… i know a guy thought that could bench press 500 pounds going into college… tj duckett … he plays running back at michigan state