What Do Y'all Think about My Routine?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
WAY TOO MUCH VOLUME![/quote]

You could see it? It is just showing the T-Nation symbol on mine. Where do you suggest I cut out?
[/quote]

No, I could not see it. I was just being a smart-ass.

Sorry Mbdix!

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

No worries man. I kinda figured that when I kept coming back and still seeing the symbol. Thatā€™s why I made the headphone comment.

Thatā€™s funny you say that, cuz I only did 2 light weight sets today. Kinda a warmup.
My goal is to get a better body, that is stronger. I know there are routines that have my sun, mon, tue done twice a week, but I know I wont continue on that program consistently yet. So I put in a total body 5x5 routine on thursday.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Are you high right now?[/quote]

Nope, are you?[/quote]

Youā€™ve been here how long?[/quote]

Iā€™ve been here for a pretty long time. I plan on doing this routine for a while, until i stop making progress, then was planning a 5-3-1, then maybe a 20 rep squat, or back to this. Thatā€™s why i was hoping to get some feedback on this program. I have thick skin, just want to know what you guys/gals think

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Are you high right now?[/quote]

Nope, are you?[/quote]

Youā€™ve been here how long?[/quote]

I guess you said that because he is probably high. lol. But, would like your opinions on this routine X

I donā€™t do drugs. Fuck all of you.

Highly offended

Highly offended[/quote]

There would be no reason for you to do drugsā€¦ what with all the tainted blood you consume of your victims.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Highly offended[/quote]

There would be no reason for you to do drugsā€¦ what with all the tainted blood you consume of your victims. [/quote]

haha. 2nd hand highs. We will go with that

Bro,

Take that sweet routine, and IMMEDIATELY DOUBLE IT!

youā€™ll get twice the resultsā€¦