What Do T-Men Do for a Living?

Software Engineer.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
It’s so manly I think I grew a dick.[/quote]

You hide it so well :slight_smile:

US Navy, active duty, Chief Warrant Officer (CWO2), 17 years…currently stationed on the USS ENTERPRISE (CVN-65). I started out enlisted as an Aviation Electronics Technician testing/repairing F-14 Tomcat AN/AWG-9 RADAR. Now I manage 200+ techs testing/repairing all airwing avionics and armament equipment. They keep it interesting. :slight_smile:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Hucker wrote:

I am a trainee lawyer and, to be frank, feel like a pussy doing such a white collar job.

This is slightly retarded. Do what you are good at or enjoy doing. Who the hell cares about white collar/blue collar labels? Not to mention having a white collar job probably means you’ll have more energy after working to train…[/quote]

That sounds like something you would hear an accountant say.

Pre-medical student waiting for a reply from medical schools in the next couple weeks. Hope to be a Professor X one day…

[quote]tedro wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Hucker wrote:

I am a trainee lawyer and, to be frank, feel like a pussy doing such a white collar job.

This is slightly retarded. Do what you are good at or enjoy doing. Who the hell cares about white collar/blue collar labels? Not to mention having a white collar job probably means you’ll have more energy after working to train…

That sounds like something you would hear an accountant say.[/quote]

Lol, you caught me. Does that mean you disagree with me, though?

I’m a security Agent for a betting company, which basically means I’m the guy who finds all the credit card fraud that goes on and report it. which sounds cool but is mostly admin and answering phones. outside of that I help promote gigs and club nights for some of my friends but that’s more a free night out than an actual job. hoping to learn enough from T-Nation and studying to become a personal trainer but that’s another story.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
Software Engineer.[/quote]

x2

I am going back to school for a physics degree, though.

You wouldn’t happen to live in the bay area, would you? I stayed in Mountain View for two weeks last summer, and the weather is simply amazing.

Designer for a test lab. Usually not very exciting, but sometimes I get to blow shit up, or some other destructive test.

Oh, and we are a fuel lab so there is always a chance of there being a hole in the ground where I used to be. We had a thermal event (explosion) in a shipping container we were using as a portable lab, it was felt 1.5 miles away.

Whatever he wants.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Whatever he wants.[/quote]

huh?

[quote]Hucker wrote:
All I mean is that I find a satisfaction in doing physical stuff.[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for.

Rangeland Ecologist for US Forest Service. Basically I manage for livestock grazing and wildlife habitat

I’m an “extreme” lion tamer, plane jumping instructor and part time assassin usually contracted out to the US government. Sometimes on a slow week I like to spend my nights as a vigilante bringing criminals who escaped justice back to it. If I could find a way to block the urge to kill them, I just might be considered one of the good guys.

I am working on a mobile communications device that will run on Vagizon Wireless, the only carrier for on-the-go gynecologists.

Waiting for FCC approval as we speak.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
I am working on a mobile communications device that will run on Vagizon Wireless, the only carrier for on-the-go gynecologists.

Waiting for FCC approval as we speak.[/quote]

Too late.

The Vagi-Com Project goes into full production in two weeks allowing full access to millions of vaginas the world over all at the flick of a finger. He who copyrights first laughs last.

Professor X
CEO Vagi-Com United

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Too late.

The Vagi-Com Project goes into full production in two weeks allowing full access to millions of vaginas the world over all at the flick of a finger. He who copyrights first laughs last.[/quote]

Hahaha!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Too late.

The Vagi-Com Project goes into full production in two weeks allowing full access to millions of vaginas the world over all at the flick of a finger. He who copyrights first laughs last.

Professor X
CEO Vagi-Com United[/quote]

So you are working on One Vagina to Rule Them All ™ ?

He who coprights first may laugh last…until the competitor IPOs before he does.

Just wait till I write up an offer to buy you out in Soul Glow and steaks, you baldy bulkist, you.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
I’m a Mechanical Engineer.

Underpaid, Underworked, Overappreciated.

:)[/quote]

I’m a mechanic

Underpaid, Overworked, Underappreciated haha

still an apprentice though the wages should increase (slightly)

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Professor X wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Too late.

Professor X
CEO Vagi-Com United

So you are working on One Vagina to Rule Them All ™ ?

He who coprights first may laugh last…until the competitor IPOs before he does.

Just wait till I write up an offer to buy you out in Soul Glow and steaks, you baldy bulkist, you.[/quote]

You clearly have not heard of our Global Steak and Afro Supply conglomerate.

I work part time as a stock guy while I’m in school to be a high school teacher. In the summer I’m a full time stock guy :slight_smile: