T Nation

What Do I Take?

what up guys …im 6-2 ,185 pounds, i wont to get about 220 pounds of mass… what should i be taking

800 mg test enanthate 3x week
500 mg test cypionate 2x week
100 mg test propionate Every day

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

200 mg Dbol, only for the first 10 weeks

You won’t need a PCT because the Deca will keep your natural test production up…

I’d suggest a low calorie diet, probably around 500-700 calories perday, so that you don’t bloat.

Also, stay away from lifting too hard, I’d suggest doing only curls and pec dec, 10 sets per, do this 5 consecutive days per week.

Take Saturday and Sunday off you that you can drink without worrying about being drunk at the gym.

I suggest a cycle of reading, followed with a PCT consisting of more reading. Add lifts as cycle support and be sure to eat.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
pec dec[/quote]

I see this a lot. WTF is it?

[quote]kayveeay wrote:

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

You won’t need a PCT because the Deca will keep your natural test production up…

I’d suggest a low calorie diet, probably around 500-700 calories perday, so that you don’t bloat.

Also, stay away from lifting too hard, I’d suggest doing only curls and pec dec, 10 sets per, do this 5 consecutive days per week.

Take Saturday and Sunday off you that you can drink without worrying about being drunk at the gym.

[/quote]

You made me smile. :slight_smile:

[quote]kayveeay wrote:

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

[/quote]

and dont forget a coffin and burial site with that too

[quote]Beej1989 wrote:
and dont forget a coffin and burial site with that too[/quote]

Real men get cremated. And to prove their manliness, they have to be alive, but like an inch away from death.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

[/quote]

Naaa, only the pros do this…

[quote]kayveeay wrote:

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

[/quote]

I fully understand the reason behind having a giggle at these kind of threads and how sarcasm can make a point, but I do sometimes worry that there are people out there so stupid they will not realise you are taking the piss :slight_smile:

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
kayveeay wrote:

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

I fully understand the reason behind having a giggle at these kind of threads and how sarcasm can make a point, but I do sometimes worry that there are people out there so stupid they will not realise you are taking the piss :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Agreed. There are people out there that dumb to try it. You might not think so but there is. You might say darwinism but I wouldn’t want that kinda shit on my head for the suggestion. Just out of a couple laughs. Not worth it. …Just tell the lazy fuck to read the sticky and provide the link.

Pec dec=the fly machine where your arms are vertical on two pads and your elbows form 90 degree angles.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
kayveeay wrote:

1200 mg Deca, 2x week

500 mg Equipose, 3x week
350 mg Tren Ace
150 mg Tren Enanthate

[/quote]

taking the piss?
im sorry but youd have to forgive my ignorance to the english language
I speak american

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
taking the piss?
I speak american[/quote]

Friggin’ yanks. Taking the piss = making fun of

[quote]Makavali wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
taking the piss?
I speak american

Friggin’ yanks. Taking the piss = making fun of[/quote]

ahhhh
well I just took A piss and now I am going to bed
then I will sure as the day is long take another piss when I awake
have funs fellas

and you sir are a “piss artist”… :wink:

Off-Topic

When i lived over the pond last time, it was really apparent exactly to differences. The Americanos just took a load of everyday words… like “pip” (seed) and decided to try and make their own languge… bu seeing as they werent the brightest of the populations as they were usually ran out of their home countries… they could only come up with “pit”!

Colour - color
Pip - Pit
Tarmac(road) - Pavement
Pavement - Sidewalk
Hello - Hey
Please - gimme
Thankyou kind Sir - See ya

the english language as spoken by Americans is 2 dimentional and blunt. As spoken by the English it is highly polite/swimming with pleases an thankyou’s and it is very colourful - we have like 3 times the vocabulary that the Americans use, so often feel that Americans are being “terrible rude” when they are not - they are just being…AMERICAN!

JJ

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
Makavali wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
taking the piss?
I speak american

Friggin’ yanks. Taking the piss = making fun of

ahhhh
well I just took A piss and now I am going to bed
then I will sure as the day is long take another piss when I awake
have funs fellas[/quote]

“…and if I piss before i wake, please my Mum; my sheets to take”.

make sure you take oral steroids with shots of vodka. ie one shot of Smirnoff per dbol tab. It helps the liver process the dbol. :wink:

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
make sure you take oral steroids with shots of vodka. ie one shot of Smirnoff per dbol tab. It helps the liver process the dbol. :wink: [/quote]

sweet!!! I love 151 though will that hurt gains
or will it make for a better puree errrr I mean processing

Yup, you gotta soften up the liver so its gets used to the dbol!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Yup, you gotta soften up the liver so its gets used to the dbol! [/quote]

Ah, so that’s what I’ve been missing. Do you think if I pre-load with Vodka (1L ED) for about 2 weeks then the D-Bol will have a greater effect?