What Do I Need to Work On?

Hey, I am 20 years old and have been currently working out for a bout 1.5 years. I went from 176 w/18% body fat to 149 w/9%. I am now currently 158 with about 12% bf. Should I bulk? Should I cut… I don’t really know. Putting lbs on me is a pretty tough task and even when i had low bf i still seemed to have a little belly. What do you guys think?

Back:

why do you guys blank out your faces?

your chicken legs are a good place to start.

then probably do some neck work, everything else looks like jay cutler so your golden.

have you considered trying some HOT-ROX i heard it makes u hyuuuge.

your right arm is larger than your left, do you beat off often? if so you should switch it up and go lefty for awhile, you know, it will balance your massive 13" arms out.

hope the advice is helpful.

158 lbs. jesus h. tapdancin’ christ, def time to cut bro.

ummm, bulk. You are skinny. Work on everything.
What is your training/diet like now? Inform us and show us pics of your legs before you get flamed by the rest of T-Nation.

[quote]invictus1 wrote:
your chicken legs are a good place to start.

then probably do some neck work, everything else looks like jay cutler so your golden.

have you considered trying some HOT-ROX i heard it makes u hyuuuge.

your right arm is larger than your left, do you beat off often? if so you should switch it up and go lefty for awhile, you know, it will balance your massive 13" arms out.

hope the advice is helpful.
[/quote]

I never really found these funny…maybe it’s just me.

Front looks pretty decent, but back is definetly lacking. Not much definition/signs of muscles. Work the back some more, bulk to gain more size, and post leg pics before everyone else flames you.

um…everything?

[quote]plasticfish004 wrote:
Should I bulk? Should I cut… I don’t really know. Putting lbs on me is a pretty tough task and even when i had low bf i still seemed to have a little belly. What do you guys think?[/quote]

You’re 158 lbs at 6 feet tall, and you want to know if you should cut?

The migration continues. Where are you people coming from? I need to know. I feel like there’s some kind of conspiracy going on. I’m going to lose my mind.

Am I dreaming? Is anyone there? Hello? What was that?!

[quote]plasticfish004 wrote:
Hey, I am 20 years old and have been currently working out for a bout 1.5 years. I went from 176 w/18% body fat to 149 w/9%. I am now currently 158 with about 12% bf. Should I bulk? Should I cut… I don’t really know. Putting lbs on me is a pretty tough task and even when i had low bf i still seemed to have a little belly. What do you guys think?[/quote]

Also, why do you think that gaining quality weight for you such a “tough task?” You’ve been working out for a year and a half, apparently trying to lose weight. How would you even know if it’s tough to put on weight if you haven’t been trying?

[quote]1morerep wrote:
um…everything?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote]whitedime wrote:
why do you guys blank out your faces?[/quote]

He probably has political aspirations.

Dude, you need to work on your traps. Do Really Heavy Shrugs 2 or 3 times a week. Do them in a power rack off pins that are right at knee level so you can use more weight than your max deadlift.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
um…everything?[/quote]

Exactly!

[quote]whitedime wrote:
why do you guys blank out your faces?[/quote]

If i was built like him and stupid enough to post a lack-luster physique on here i would too

I usually do not post here and just randomly looked around. You’re going to have to reevaluate yourself on how you approach training and eating. If it took you 1.5 years to look like that, then where do you think you’re going with 10? I suggest you read the beginners forum and all the stickies. You’re going to have to improve your diet big time and start lifting more intense. How do I know? I’ve been training the same amount of time as you but I’m 185 now (I have been to 198 before) @ 5’7 starting from 140 and I ate a shitload, almost never missing a single meal 6 times a day.

Hope that helps and chimes a bell as to what to do. Take action…now.

Lift heavy and hard. eat everything in sight.

wow waste of time

You should cut, with a machete.

Seriously though, read the articles here. They are your friends. And eat something for chrissake.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
whitedime wrote:
why do you guys blank out your faces?

He probably has political aspirations.
[/quote]
It bugs me when people say Al Gore is fat. I think he’s got a solid amount of muscle. People want their politicians to be toothpicks.