What Do I Need to Improve On?

i just wanna know someones thoughts on what i have good. and what i should spend more time on? thanksssss P.S. the light in my room makes it look like i have no definition, in my upper chest/traps. and i was only flexing my abs a little NOTHING else.

Take off your pants so we can see your legs.

I guess the answer to your question depends on what your going for. Are you just a run of the mill guy? If that’s the case you certainly look above average. If youre going to compete then you need to do some work.

Abs look good. Traps and shoulders look a little weak.

B-3

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Take off your pants …

[/quote]

Oh sure, that’s your answer to everything…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Take off your pants …

Oh sure, that’s your answer to everything…[/quote]

Grow up

definatly traps, but i gave you a 3 even without a leg shot wich is generous, you seem yo have that look like you just dont train legs…

but you look good never the less

MrZsasz wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Take off your pants …

Oh sure, that’s your answer to everything…

Grow up [/quote]

lmao

[quote]All2ez wrote:
definatly traps, but i gave you a 3 even without a leg shot wich is generous, you seem yo have that look like you just dont train legs…

but you look good never the less[/quote]

I think his traps are in line with the rest of his (visible) muscles. He just has a very long neck in my opinion.

[quote]catone wrote:
All2ez wrote:

I think his traps are in line with the rest of his (visible) muscles. He just has a very long neck in my opinion.

[/quote]

That was going to be my next statement after I looked at his picture again. Very long neck. Looks like you need to work on developing your upper pecs and your traps to even that out.

The great thing about weight lifting is you can totally reshape your entire body. Have a friend who has a neck even longer than yours. After 2 years of training very hard he built up hit shoulders, upper pecs, and traps and looks very symmetrical now.

You obviously arent fat and could walk on a beach without your shirt.

B-3

You look lean and muscular pretty much the ideal physique unless you were shooting for bodybuilder status. Then as the others have said add more mass to a great base.

D

I would say we are only getting about a quarter of the picture. what about back and wheels? If your a light bulb/ice cream cone then you get -1. Also if your whole routine is bench and bi’s and your shoulder blades are showing then you get another -1.

-chris

Lats.

thanks for all the comments. i appreciate them. i didnt tke my pants off with like biker shorts just because i didnt think or it. but i wasa soccer/track/bball player so i didnt do alot of legs but i did have a 40’’ vertical. I did do plyometrics alot, just not big squats and leg press. This shot is me after 2 weeks of hard trianing.

i havent been able to lift because of a bad backand neck! i have been in the chiropractors office for 11 months now. and my work schedual was like 60-80 hrs a week. so like i said before this is after about 10 months of not really training.

[quote]dneal25 wrote:
thanks for all the comments. i appreciate them. i didnt tke my pants off with like biker shorts just because i didnt think or it. but i wasa soccer/track/bball player so i didnt do alot of legs but i did have a 40’’ vertical. I did do plyometrics alot, just not big squats and leg press. This shot is me after 2 weeks of hard trianing.

i havent been able to lift because of a bad backand neck! i have been in the chiropractors office for 11 months now. and my work schedual was like 60-80 hrs a week. so like i said before this is after about 10 months of not really training. [/quote]

DAAAAMNNNNN 40" VERTICAL!! NICE!!
If i could get a 30"… id be so happy…

Lol yea u got a long neck, traps look fine to me.

im with b3 i think you should take off your pants

edit: and what does 40" vertical mean?

Take off your pants so we can see your legs.

I guess the answer to your question depends on what your going for. Are you just a run of the mill guy? If that’s the case you certainly look above average. If youre going to compete then you need to do some work.

Abs look good. Traps and shoulders look a little weak.

B-3

[/quote]

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO OBSESSED WITH TRAPS??? Unless he’s looking to compete, why do you bring up traps? From my experience, the people who care about traps are those stupid fucking wannabees who spend half their workout shrugging. I once had a fucking wannabe ask me how much i shrugged. Good God. Traps actually look fucking stupid because they give an illusion of a short neck. It makes the person look like they’re just a head on shoulders. Anyway, op, you look good, much better than people with bulging traaaaaps.

catone wrote:
All2ez wrote:

That was going to be my next statement after I looked at his picture again. Very long neck. Looks like you need to work on developing your upper pecs and your traps to even that out.

The great thing about weight lifting is you can totally reshape your entire body. Have a friend who has a neck even longer than yours. After 2 years of training very hard he built up hit shoulders, upper pecs, and traps and looks very symmetrical now.

You obviously arent fat and could walk on a beach without your shirt.

B-3

[/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I’m sorry but i cannot help but say how friggin stupid that sounds. UPPER PECS??? The upper pecs are the fucking pectorilis major. And so are the “mid” pecs. There’s no distinction.

no distinction? of course the pectoralis is one muscle but you realize you can emphasize developing particular areas of it aren’t you? you’ve heard of incline/decline movements haven’t you?? ahh youth

Well even if you dont think traps are good looking, its imperative you recognize the strength of traps in correlation to how well you dead lift. Also, traps make men look symmetrical. You’re the first guy I’ve known who thinks big guys with tiny traps is aesthetically pleasing, so if your concerned with looks as you obviously are by short short next comment, why WOULDN’T you want developed traps. As for developed traps, there are plenty of ways to develop them than shrugs, if your a serious weightlifter you shouldn’t care if other guys are concerned with how much they shrug b/c its an exercise that is only effective with good technique and you should know that.

[quote]andrewc1989 wrote:
Traps actually look fucking stupid because they give an illusion of a short neck. It makes the person look like they’re just a head on shoulders. [/quote]

And your jerkoff attitude makes you look like an ass on shoulders.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
andrewc1989 wrote:
Traps actually look fucking stupid because they give an illusion of a short neck. It makes the person look like they’re just a head on shoulders.

And your jerkoff attitude makes you look like an ass on shoulders.
[/quote]

Count it!