What Do I Need to Buy?

[quote]dpguitar wrote:
I find it really hard to eat enough food to get to 1700cal. [/quote]

Yikes. I find it really hard to only eat 1700 a day.

What does your training look like on days that you do go to the gym?

well everday when I first wake up i do moderately intense cardio for around 15 minutes. on gym days I go that night do a 10 min. cardio warmup and go do basic weight machines. im not sure of the names of the machines, but I definetly get every major muscle group. I do 3 sets of each, after a month im going to bump it up to 4 sets.

I vary my reps and weight, like

15 reps = 60 lbs
10 reps = 80 lbs
8 reps = 100 lbs/failure

thats just an example, it depends on what machine it is. I put that to show how im doing it.

I think my metabolism is going up. I eat 5 small meals a day but im noticing that I stay warm and that im able to eat more often than before. should I add 1 or 2 more meals/snacks per day? That would put me eating at like every 2 hours… what do you recommend?

[quote]sic wrote:
Yikes. I find it really hard to only eat 1700 a day.[/quote]

And she’s a girl! (at least that’s what she told me…)

To the OP- it really isn’t that hard to eat. I know your job is probably busy and you need to take time to eat, but you don’t have to eat a home cooked meal every single time. Take some protein bars with you. Hell take a damn apple with you. There are a lot of foods you can cart around with you that don’t take a bunch of effort and don’t need to be refrigerated.

Plus at 5’-5" you didn’t get to 180 eating only 1700 cal/day, so you obviously don’t have a problem finding food.