What Do I Do With These Supps?

[quote]JesusJunky wrote:
kanew wrote:
Apologies for judging you; you’re obviously pretty serious about this. Hopefully this post will restore your confidence in our maturity on this forum.

First off I’d recommend getting rid of creatine (that stuff is like steroids and makes your balls shrink) and
picking up some BSN No-Xplode. That stuff getz you ripd.
Then your going to need a weight gainer; i’d recommend Weider Mega Mass 2000 or Pharma Gain; take two shakes mid morning, one BEFORE working out, then you NO-Xplod post workout, then two more shakes right before bed. Now you said you were busy so you might need a pick-me up and a little something to cut the fat, try Femme Slender Couture Curves, it’s good stuff.

Hope this helps.

Kanew, Thanks alot man. I was actually about to entertain my thoughts of canceling my membership here.
I definitely dont want my balls to shrink. So no creatine, got it.
But does it matter that femme slender is for women? lol.
[/quote]

Not at all, it’s actually quite necessary for men. Recent research has shown it to be hugely helpful.

gatorade+creatine in your socks all day for maximum gains

your welcome

First off DEADRAMONE? You like Modern Life is War? if so freaking sweat some other HCs here.

Now Jesus guy.
Everyone has found those supps useful on here.
Will you find them useful? not likely unless you are training pretty hard.
Not trying to be an idiot, but here is the straight.
Creatine is useless if your not hitting it hard, the BCAA can be but the amount you will have to take will cost alot.

The Whey, its always good. If your so busy then it can be a quick meal replacement mixed with some proper carbs. Pre and post workout shake.
Your better to save your money, not buy creatine, or other supps like that at this point and invest in high amounts of Fish Oils.

Most people on here are very busy, so dont insult us> the reason I say this, is we all have done our research and continue doing so with OUR busy lifes. We are fine giving advise to those that are willing to put the work in.

If your looking to lose pounds and put some lbm on then maybe state your weight, bodyfat %, how often you train, what your current routine is.
If your not willing to put the work in on your diet, or even a routine then honestly NOT to be a jerk, but this site is not for you.

If you want to give excuses as to why you cant and wont try, and expect some magic shake to shed your fat and give you muscle in 4 months then go some where else. Maybe try the biggest lossers site out.

Good Luck,
It can be done, but first the biggest supp advise of all is take some personal responsibility pills>

[quote]kanew wrote:
Apologies for judging you; you’re obviously pretty serious about this. Hopefully this post will restore your confidence in our maturity on this forum.

First off I’d recommend getting rid of creatine (that stuff is like steroids and makes your balls shrink) and
Then your going to need a weight gainer; i’d recommend Weider Mega Mass 2000 or Pharma Gain; take two shakes mid morning, one BEFORE working out, then you NO-Xplod post workout, then two more shakes right before bed. Now you said you were busy so you might need a pick-me up and a little something to cut the fat, try Femme Slender Couture Curves, it’s good stuff.

Hope this helps. [/quote]

At his level No Eplode is a complete waste.
A Weight Gainer? haha
your post has to be a joke :wink:

[quote]F.T.T.W wrote:
First off DEADRAMONE? You like Modern Life is War? if so freaking sweat some other HCs here.[/quote]

Yes, I saw them play with Converge 3 years ago & was hooked ever since. They sound like shit on CD but sound wicked live! Suck they’re not around any more.

[quote]kanew wrote:

Hope this helps. [/quote]

LMAO

[quote]JesusJunky wrote:
Kanew, Thanks alot man. I was actually about to entertain my thoughts of canceling my membership here.
I definitely dont want my balls to shrink. So no creatine, got it.
But does it matter that femme slender is for women? lol.
[/quote]

Read this. Then reread it.

I apologize, I’d hate to see ya cancel your “membership” b/c I quoted one of your posts.

[quote]F.T.T.W wrote:
First off DEADRAMONE? You like Modern Life is War? if so freaking sweat some other HCs here.

Now Jesus guy.
Everyone has found those supps useful on here.
Will you find them useful? not likely unless you are training pretty hard.
Not trying to be an idiot, but here is the straight.
Creatine is useless if your not hitting it hard, the BCAA can be but the amount you will have to take will cost alot.

The Whey, its always good. If your so busy then it can be a quick meal replacement mixed with some proper carbs. Pre and post workout shake.
Your better to save your money, not buy creatine, or other supps like that at this point and invest in high amounts of Fish Oils.

Most people on here are very busy, so dont insult us> the reason I say this, is we all have done our research and continue doing so with OUR busy lifes. We are fine giving advise to those that are willing to put the work in.

If your looking to lose pounds and put some lbm on then maybe state your weight, bodyfat %, how often you train, what your current routine is.
If your not willing to put the work in on your diet, or even a routine then honestly NOT to be a jerk, but this site is not for you.

If you want to give excuses as to why you cant and wont try, and expect some magic shake to shed your fat and give you muscle in 4 months then go some where else. Maybe try the biggest lossers site out.

Good Luck,
It can be done, but first the biggest supp advise of all is take some personal responsibility pills>[/quote]

Everyones path to success is different. And I know you say that the combination of supps listed wont help me at this point…But I have to say…Ive worked out before, and never have I ever had the results I did when I was using these supps about a year ago.

However, I was constantly instructed by a personal trainer. And now Im not asking if they will work, Im simply trying to find out how to combinate them, and when (post, pre workout) is the best time to take them. The question was answered already. But thanks for your cynical efforts anyway.

oh man, I might just be repeating what’s already been said, supplements will only work if you’re hitting it hard in the gym. No amount of protein/creatine/magic pill is gonna make up for basic things like solid food and good sleep. nothing. And its ignorant to assume that you’re the only person in the whole entire world who has any problems or stress at all. And playing sports does not equal having a solid foundation for getting stronger and bigger, i dont know why everyone wants to assume that. Playing 4 years of soccer in junior high and high school does not mean that you can consider yourself an advanced or intermediate lifter.

What im trying to say here is, stick to the basics, don’t worry about supplements as much as following a solid program and giving it your 100% in the gym and the kitchen. If you do that, it’ll be a while before you have to find a magic “combination” of supplements that’ll magically get you shredded and huge.

Oh, and you seemed like a complete dumbass when you a) bought supplements without knowing their purpose, just research that shit and b) when you thought kanew was being serious about creatine shrinking your nads.

the only advice I can give you is to mix the whey with your food or take it in a shake for when you don’t have time to eat to keep your protein intake up, seeing as you should have a pretty damn strict diet for your goals. the creatine will do crap all for you, maybe make you gain weight from possible water retention, and I dunno about the BCAA’s, chuck them in if you feel it’ll help you hit the gym harder.

but please oh please read through past articles, if I have to read something like kanew’s post again I’ll die of laughter, reading back will also help you with workout planning and ideas, seeing as you don’t have a personal trainer this time around. you also said you knew what you were taking, apart from the ZMA, but then you thought creatine was a roid and would shrink your balls…even though it’s an amino acid…good luck with it all

I’m sure I’m feeding a troll here but oh well.

Supplements shouldn’t replace real food. If you’re really don’t have a few minutes to cook. Maybe you should stock up on some bananas,nuts,fruits,canned tuna,beef jerky. Also the time you spent typing your argument in this forum you could of research/google “protein timings,supplement stacks,10minute high protein meals,pros & cons of creatine,or whatever supplement”

As far as being strapped for time, you’re nothing special. Most of us on this forum are going through the same shit you are. The only difference is, that if we want to achieve something we will find the time for it. Time shouldn’t be an excuse if being healthy is your priority. There are tons of Tabatha methods,intervals,5/3/1,barbell complex & shit loads of other quick workouts listed on this site.

Good Luck.

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
oh man, I might just be repeating what’s already been said, supplements will only work if you’re hitting it hard in the gym. No amount of protein/creatine/magic pill is gonna make up for basic things like solid food and good sleep. nothing. And its ignorant to assume that you’re the only person in the whole entire world who has any problems or stress at all. And playing sports does not equal having a solid foundation for getting stronger and bigger, i dont know why everyone wants to assume that. Playing 4 years of soccer in junior high and high school does not mean that you can consider yourself an advanced or intermediate lifter.

What im trying to say here is, stick to the basics, don’t worry about supplements as much as following a solid program and giving it your 100% in the gym and the kitchen. If you do that, it’ll be a while before you have to find a magic “combination” of supplements that’ll magically get you shredded and huge.

Oh, and you seemed like a complete dumbass when you a) bought supplements without knowing their purpose, just research that shit and b) when you thought kanew was being serious about creatine shrinking your nads.[/quote]

Thats the thing, I already had the supps from last summer. I havent had a chance to use them again…and I already know that supplements arent magic. But they do help. And dont envision someone who hasnt ever lifted before. Ive already got a good start. And yeah, too bad about kanew, I realized that when it was too late. I guess I jumped on the thought that he was being sincere. Maybe I try to see the good in people all too often.

[quote]Bigfoot833 wrote:
the only advice I can give you is to mix the whey with your food or take it in a shake for when you don’t have time to eat to keep your protein intake up, seeing as you should have a pretty damn strict diet for your goals. the creatine will do crap all for you, maybe make you gain weight from possible water retention, and I dunno about the BCAA’s, chuck them in if you feel it’ll help you hit the gym harder.

but please oh please read through past articles, if I have to read something like kanew’s post again I’ll die of laughter, reading back will also help you with workout planning and ideas, seeing as you don’t have a personal trainer this time around. you also said you knew what you were taking, apart from the ZMA, but then you thought creatine was a roid and would shrink your balls…even though it’s an amino acid…good luck with it all[/quote]

Obviously, I have taken creatine before, and experienced no suck “ball shrinkage”. So NO in spite of what I said in response to kanew, I did not believe he knew what he was saying, even with the girls weight loss supp. But I was willing to encourage him in being kind, thinking he was actually ignorant. And I admit that all I know about creatine is that it turns ADP into ATP, meaning it adds another phosphate molecule, allowing you to sustain energy for a bit longer. Thus increasing gains.

[quote]DeadRamones wrote:
I’m sure I’m feeding a troll here but oh well.

Supplements shouldn’t replace real food. If you’re really don’t have a few minutes to cook. Maybe you should stock up on some bananas,nuts,fruits,canned tuna,beef jerky. Also the time you spent typing your argument in this forum you could of research/google “protein timings,supplement stacks,10minute high protein meals,pros & cons of creatine,or whatever supplement”

As far as being strapped for time, you’re nothing special. Most of us on this forum are going through the same shit you are. The only difference is, that if we want to achieve something we will find the time for it. Time shouldn’t be an excuse if being healthy is your priority. There are tons of Tabatha methods,intervals,5/3/1,barbell complex & shit loads of other quick workouts listed on this site.

Good Luck.[/quote]
I dont think you have a grandfather with dimensia and no equilibrium living with you…so I doubt youre going through the same, ahem - “shit”.

[quote]JesusJunky wrote:
Bigfoot833 wrote:

but please oh please read through past articles, if I have to read something like kanew’s post again I’ll die of laughter, reading back will also help you with workout planning and ideas, seeing as you don’t have a personal trainer this time around. you also said you knew what you were taking, apart from the ZMA, but then you thought creatine was a roid and would shrink your balls…even though it’s an amino acid…good luck with it all

Obviously, I have taken creatine before, and experienced no suck “ball shrinkage”. So NO in spite of what I said in response to kanew, I did not believe he knew what he was saying, even with the girls weight loss supp. But I was willing to encourage him in being kind, thinking he was actually ignorant. And I admit that all I know about creatine is that it turns ADP into ATP, meaning it adds another phosphate molecule, allowing you to sustain energy for a bit longer. Thus increasing gains.

[/quote]

Good attempt at a save…

Atleast this time he did his homework and googled it before making another attempt.

[quote]JesusJunky wrote:
Im a beginner, but not as infantile as you may think. I have worked out in spurts since junior high. Ive just never been too good at it.[/quote]

I’m sorry for quoting another post. I just can’t get over these few sentances and what followed.

I’m facepalming so bad right now.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
Atleast this time he did his homework and googled it before making another attempt. [/quote]

No ma’am. Thats from biology 101 back in my freshman year of college. A discussion erupted about creatine. But even if I did google it so what? were you born with everything you know right now? Actually, dont answer that.

[quote]Ocelot82 wrote:
JesusJunky wrote:
Im a beginner, but not as infantile as you may think. I have worked out in spurts since junior high. Ive just never been too good at it.

I’m sorry for quoting another post. I just can’t get over these few sentances and what followed.

I’m facepalming so bad right now.

[/quote]

“SentAnces”? excuse me for typing “sentAnces”.