What Do I Do? Please Help!

[quote]Velvet Revolver wrote:
ThisIsMyRifle wrote:
Good info thanks. I do lift heavy as I can as often as I can…5-6 days a week. All the muscle doesnt mean shit if it’s covered in blubber. I was chatting with the owner of my gym. He’s competed and trains others that have. He was telling me to do some cardio in the morning before breakfast and no more then 2800cal a day. I was also reading a thread in here on the 100 workout to get ripped and it made sence to what I was told to me earlier today. I will post more pics. I weighed myself today 270lbs. I just wish getting in 2800 good cal were easier. That is kicking my ass!!! I think the training is the easy part. Maybe that is because I love it. Thats just me.

How intesnive is your program? If its balls out the way it should be, you should be having major issues lifting 5-6 days a week. You should be gunning for 3-4 max. At 5-6, i dont see how your NOT overtraining and tired/fatigued all the time. I think your current program just isnt hard enough if you go at it 5-6 days a week.

Im not a fan of the 100 workout ripped city thing UNLESS your already lean to begin with. Its primarily for already well experienced guys looking to shed a few extra pounds. Not for a higher BF newbie guy like yourself.

Gettin in 2800 cals should be a breeze. Get some Grow! I limit myself to around that as well, and Im only 160 -ish. I find myself constantly hungry any time Im under 3000 calories. So again, if your REALLY training hard as much as u say u do and eating only 2800 calories a day, you should be losing weight rapidly. Again, I think your program isnt cuttin it.[/quote]

What program would you suggest? For my bodyfat and size. I mean is there anyone who was a fat ass like myself who got them selves back to the glory days shape. Why don’t you like the 100 days wo thing?

[quote]ThisIsMyRifle wrote:

What program would you suggest? For my bodyfat and size. I mean is there anyone who was a fat ass like myself who got them selves back to the glory days shape. Why don’t you like the 100 days wo thing?

[/quote]

Do a search on Chad Waterbury. He has ALOT of good programs geared towards newbies. Take a look and pick one you like. Im a fan and I think you will be too.

The 100 workout thing is more for an experienced guy looking to shed off a few digits off his BF percentage. Not for your goals.

I have been looking into CW’s stuff. I actually have his wo on excel. I cool dude forgot his name but he e-mail them to me. 10x3 for fat loss…Where would you recommend diets, when I mean diet I mean meal plans…thank velvet for helping and not being a pompos ass

Rifle

[quote]ThisIsMyRifle wrote:
I have been looking into CW’s stuff. I actually have his wo on excel. I cool dude forgot his name but he e-mail them to me. 10x3 for fat loss…Where would you recommend diets, when I mean diet I mean meal plans…thank velvet for helping and not being a pompos ass

Rifle[/quote]

Well to be honest an exact diet with caloric details is difficult to say. It really depends on the individuals needs and your current training programs. Again, I think you should get your training in check and down pat first before you go all out in the diet aspect. Still, there are a few things you can do right now -

A good start would be to eat clean, space the meals out to 5-6 a day and eat protein with every meal. Try to eat most of your carbs earlier in the day. Thats a good start right there. Get that and your training down pat, then you can tweak your diet. Again, i think once you start eating clean and get on a great workout program, your gonna see some great newbie results, fairly quickly.

I’d wait for CT’s locker room and ask him about training, but I remember him saying to lift as heavy as possible. Plus listen to everything JB has to say about nutrition. Think about getting his percision nutrriton, its great, althought a lot of his information is cut and pasted from his articles on this site. Try Lowery’s “100 workouts from ripped city”. Just down cut calories to much as you metabolism will fuck up, focus on moving more.