What Do I Do Now? Completely Lost

Thats fair.

But is it really that hard if i loose 20 pounds while adding some muscle? Because now im too fat. Im only aiming to look somehow okay.

I have no idea what this means. But it did not answer the question ?

This is also largely unhelpful. How do you know of you are under or over heating? Are you tracking your food ? If you are then answering the question

should be easy to answer.

Answer is still the same. Clean up your diet and find a program or exercise that you will enjoy enough to be consistent and work hard. From what I am seeing you have not worked hard or consistent up to now hence your results.

1 Like

IMO, based on my assessment based on what you said and your picture, you can make a lot of improvement if you can tolerate “pain” over an extended period of time. None of this is easy.

Just keep in mind: You can believe you can or you can believe you cannot. In either case you are correct.

Bro, ive seen people go to superfat to somehow normal within 3-4 months. Yeah, my genetics are bad, but its not like while cutting and lifting, i cant look better. Your making it sound like im stuck in this body forever.

Then do something about it. Prove me wrong.

I feel like you have a flawed perspective on how weight loss and muscle gain works

I’m still going to stick with my statement that we have no evidence to believe this.

2 Likes

I feel as if Occam’s Razor applies here.

OP: you look overweight and untrained because - by your own admission - you’re overweight and untrained. Worry about the stuff you can actually do something about, not your genetics.

Get on an actual training program and dietary protocol, and trust the process for several months. This website has hundreds of both.

4 Likes

So i should cut?

Il try to cut, while lift HARD, and cleaning up my diet. And then we will se in 3 months. Il also do a full hormonpanel-test this week.

I’m with @simo74
Tell us what you ate yesterday. All of it, the good, bad, and the ugly.

2 Likes

@kaktus12

If your goal is to be leaner, than cutting would likely be the most direct route towards achieving that.

1 Like

I don’t think this will tell you what you want to know; IMO you should save your money and use it for either better quality foods or a legitimate lifting program.

3 Likes

Do the program @T3hPwnisher linked above. It’ll help you build muscle and lose fat simultaneously. Create a log in the Velocity Diet section. You’ll be getting coaching and help from T-Nation’s World-class coaches. They can remove any guesswork for you and give you the best possible roadmap to success. Also, the diet and program are 100% free on this site, so I implore you to check it out.

2 Likes

100% agree here.

1 Like

As you can see on the photo im clearly not in a good place to add more fat. So i guess i should do a small deficit, while lift hard. And then recheck when im at 185 lbs.

Just checked it out, looks really good. But is it any workout-program with it?

Here’s the workout program that is traditionally done with the diet. Make sure you have a good idea of your one rep Max on the big lifts to base your percentages off of.

1 Like

Yes. Do this.

What’s your eating plan? What do you need to do to stick to it?

What’s your training plan? What do you need to do to stick to that?

does he really need to? you see the pic

even if he ate something ok-ish yesterday, what does 1 day mean in the grand scheme of things, huh

our bodies look exactly like what we ate and did for the last years.

I think what @ChickenLittle is working towards is that most people don’t cope well with massive life changes. It’s easier to find the low hanging fruit and change habits slowly, one priority at a time, than to suddenly go from 0 to 60 overnight.

3 Likes