What Do I Do Now? Completely Lost

Yeah i will man. How much would you aim to cut down too?

Until you like how lean you are, then 5lbs less than that to account for diet rebound.

BTW, you are at a stage you can likely build some muscle while cutting down. Some will disagree with me here, but you weren’t taking training seriously before and also appear undertrained; you can make great strides by getting serious with your training and diet.

4 Likes

Hormones is just a small component of good genetics.

I am not trying to discourage you, but it is just my opinion that you have a tough road ahead to achieve what I am guessing that you are hoping to do. Best wishes.

@kaktus12 do this consistently for the next few months a track your progress. You still haven’t answered any of my questions above so hard to give you any real advise.

2 Likes

I dont want to be fit or that. Just remove that fat, and look more skinny. Im not aiming for Olympia.

Il try the cut!

I would do this to start

4 Likes

Well, there’s a hyooge difference between being fit and being Mr. Olympia, but i guess I don’t understand the desire to be skinny (as in lean but also no muscle mass), then again - I’m not you. BUT…

Can you explain this please? It conflicts with what you’ve said so far. What are your goals?

1 Like

I do bro-splits, two musclegroups every week, while doing progressive lifts every session.

Im eating, but not overeating. Trying to eat atleast 170 gram proteins.

Goal is to dont look as chubby, be more normal, get rid of that flabby stomach. Everytime i look at myself in the mirror i hate it.

Tighten up that flabby stomach, or somehow get it gone. Thats why my idea was to build muscle, to tighten up my entire body, which automticly will envolve my stomach to become less flabby.

Thats fair.

But is it really that hard if i loose 20 pounds while adding some muscle? Because now im too fat. Im only aiming to look somehow okay.

I have no idea what this means. But it did not answer the question ?

This is also largely unhelpful. How do you know of you are under or over heating? Are you tracking your food ? If you are then answering the question

should be easy to answer.

Answer is still the same. Clean up your diet and find a program or exercise that you will enjoy enough to be consistent and work hard. From what I am seeing you have not worked hard or consistent up to now hence your results.

1 Like

IMO, based on my assessment based on what you said and your picture, you can make a lot of improvement if you can tolerate “pain” over an extended period of time. None of this is easy.

Just keep in mind: You can believe you can or you can believe you cannot. In either case you are correct.

Bro, ive seen people go to superfat to somehow normal within 3-4 months. Yeah, my genetics are bad, but its not like while cutting and lifting, i cant look better. Your making it sound like im stuck in this body forever.

Then do something about it. Prove me wrong.

I feel like you have a flawed perspective on how weight loss and muscle gain works…

I’m still going to stick with my statement that we have no evidence to believe this.

2 Likes

I feel as if Occam’s Razor applies here.

OP: you look overweight and untrained because - by your own admission - you’re overweight and untrained. Worry about the stuff you can actually do something about, not your genetics.

Get on an actual training program and dietary protocol, and trust the process for several months. This website has hundreds of both.

4 Likes

So i should cut?

Il try to cut, while lift HARD, and cleaning up my diet. And then we will se in 3 months. Il also do a full hormonpanel-test this week.

I’m with @simo74
Tell us what you ate yesterday. All of it, the good, bad, and the ugly.

2 Likes

@kaktus12

If your goal is to be leaner, than cutting would likely be the most direct route towards achieving that.

1 Like