T Nation

What Do I Do Next?

So, another of my annoying ass threads, this time about the directionim taking in my training, and what i can do to further results. I currently do a 4 day split, done monday to friday with day 1 repeated on friday, weekends off. With my A B C D A split, i do little to no cardio, except fasted/bcaa supplemented walks for 30 minutes in the mornings i dont work, usually twice a week. My diet consists of:
Upon waking:
1 scoop of whey in 2 cups of 2% milk
2 pieces flax toast
1 serving of whatever fruit is there
900mg EPA/DHA

meal 2:
chicken breast sandwich
some fruit
1 scoop whey
bcaa’s
EPA/DHA

post workout:
1 scoop whey
bcaa’s
some simple carbs, usually as gatorade or some sugar free candy

dinner:
10 oz. chicken
3 cups milk
EPA/DHA
as much fruit and veggies as i can get

before bed:
1 scoop casein in 2 cups milk
multivitamin, magnesium, vitamin d, vitamin e

so far ive lost about 6 pounds, its been one week on this diet and this past week my training has been a bit fucked, so i was forced to do a push/pull/legs split to fit schedule. any ideas or tips?

[quote]gymratnick95 wrote:
So, another of my annoying ass threads
[/quote]

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

So, another of my annoying ass threads
[/quote]
[/quote]

what results do you desire?

[/quote]

You’re doing it wrong.

[quote]i_am_ketosis wrote:

[/quote]

You’re doing it wrong.
[/quote]

lol lol i missed that gem

So, another of my annoying ass threads, this time about the directionim taking in my training, and what i can do to further results. I currently do a 4 day split, done monday to friday with day 1 repeated on friday, weekends off. With my A B C D A split, i do little to no cardio, except fasted/bcaa supplemented walks for 30 minutes in the mornings i dont work, usually twice a week. My diet consists of:
Upon waking:
1 scoop of whey in 2 cups of 2% milk
2 pieces flax toast
1 serving of whatever fruit is there
900mg EPA/DHA

meal 2:
chicken breast sandwich
some fruit
1 scoop whey
bcaa’s
EPA/DHA

post workout:
1 scoop whey
bcaa’s

dinner:
10 oz. chicken
3 cups milk
EPA/DHA
as much fruit and veggies as i can get

before bed:
1 scoop casein in 2 cups milk
multivitamin, magnesium, vitamin d, vitamin e

so far ive lost about 6 pounds, its been one week on this diet and this past week my training has been a bit fucked, so i was forced to do a push/pull/legs split to fit schedule. any ideas or tips?[/quote]

It’s only been one week, and you’re looking to change this up already?

Stick with ONE plan, including diet and training, for multiple weeks before you start looking for ways to improve (i think that’s what you’re asking) your program.

Also drop the sugar free candy. Simple carbs = sugar (at least to the body).

Eat some low fat poptarts PWO.

thanks pulsedEE, noted with the simple carbs thing. nice to see someone not being a fuckin prick around here, and actually trying to help. the goal of this thread isn’t to find an “instead” routine or diet, but to see if theres anything i could be doing on top of what i already am

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
what results do you desire?[/quote]

like any high school kids answer, i want size, strength, money, power, fame and fortune. but mostly size and strength. as you’ll see from a thread in the PL topic i also want to try to beat a bench record at my highschool’s gym, a 405 bench, in june 2013. if i had to prioritize, i’d say that the bench record is number one right now, followed by aesthetics, seeing as anyone can cut a few pounds.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
what results do you desire?[/quote]

like any high school kids answer, i want size, strength, money, power, fame and fortune. but mostly size and strength. as you’ll see from a thread in the PL topic i also want to try to beat a bench record at my highschool’s gym, a 405 bench, in june 2013. if i had to prioritize, i’d say that the bench record is number one right now, followed by aesthetics, seeing as anyone can cut a few pounds. [/quote]

develope an impressive and lean physique and then tell me how anyone can cut a few pounds.

and I don’t know how to bench 400lbs so you’ll have to go hang out in the PL thread some more.