T Nation

What Do I Do Next???

I am 35, 5' 11", 175 lbs.

3 years ago I was 220 lbs and in terrible shape.

I dropped the lbs by cleaning up my diet and getting in the gym. Generally getting off of my fat ass and doing something to better myself. My change in lifestyle has gotten me looking and feeling pretty damn good, but I have hit a bit of a wall with my growth.

I am now considering doing a cycle to put on some good muscle gains. I have been reading up on the subject for a couple of months now and would like some advice from someone with experience.

What do you think about the following:
400 mg/wk Primobolan Depot for 8 wks
followed by Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 wks PCT

I would like to acheive dry gains that I will be able to maintain. It am not looking to get huge tomorrow. I mainly want to increase strength and athletic performance, but remain ripped.

Currently I take Creatine, Glutamine, and ensure that I get plenty of protein in my diet. I lift 3 times a week, and do cardio activities 4 times a week. My calories stay around 2500 per day.

I personally am going to go against the grain and say … yes.

This particular drug, at that precise dose for that length of time and with nolva and clomid for pct… will give you better gains than creatine etc, much! not as good as another drug, but perfect for your needs, and with pct, what little shutdown the primo at 400mg causes the combo of N+C will surely fix that.

Go for it.

JJ

I am personally going to say you are eating like a girl and thats why your gains have stopped.

[quote] JJ wrote:
I personally am going to go against the grain and say … yes.

This particular drug, at that precise dose for that length of time and with nolva and clomid for pct… will give you better gains than creatine etc, much! not as good as another drug, but perfect for your needs, and with pct, what little shutdown the primo at 400mg causes the combo of N+C will surely fix that.

Go for it.

JJ[/quote]

Bump! Thats a very safe cycle. You shouldn’t need any adex cause you shouldn’t have any estrogen problems.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Bump! Thats a very safe cycle. You shouldn’t need any adex cause you shouldn’t have any estrogen problems. [/quote]

Off topic here, but just wanted to mention:

Damn, Hagar, looking solid. Great job.

ya man! nice job!

J

Thanks J and Hagar. I am going to give it a little more time before taking this step, but I appreciate the input.