What Diet: Anabolic or UD2.0?

yeah, that’s definitely an option too! It would be hard but maybe worthwhile.

hahah why would you be jealous? I’m not big, or lean, or particularly strong! LOL. I’m pretty jealous of most of the guys on here!

But if its of the sleeping then yeah, I do enjoy being able to sleep as long as I want every day. on that note, good night =)

haha im jealous of that delicious looking food.
lobster? ostrich?

hahah, the lobster was a special day. Leftovers, LOL. The ostrich is sold at a local food store, it’s like $10/pound but it’s so worth it, delicious stuff

I finally decided on what I’m gonna do starting now. I’m carb cycling but keeping the fat lower and carbs hopefully high enough that I can do weightlifting sessions, if not I’ll just have to bump em up more:

non-lifting days:

Breakfast: 40g protein 20g fat 55g carbs
Meals 2-4: 40g protein 15g fat 30g carbs
Meal 5: 40g protein 10g fat 5g carbs

= 200g, 75g, 150g

upper only day: above + 2 scoops Surge

weightlifting days: above + 50g additional carbs (233/80/240)

so 2075 and 2650 kcal

I’m going to try to do cardio twice and HIIT once per week.

look good?

If this somehow doesn’t work as far as fat loss, well, I’ll have to try something more extreme =/

Some day I’ll be lean and start gaining some mass and then Arnold will have to watch out.

Down 5 pounds since the last post… been eating about

230g protein, 85g fat, and carb cycling

40g protein, 15g fat a meal. 2 scoops Surge PWO so 5 meals + PWO.

carbs are:

60g off day
125g lifting days
200g 2x/week lower body

my only leak is I am having trouble with eggs breakfast on HRX…maybe I should replace breakfast with a protein shake w/good fats in it?

I’m lifting 5-6 times a week. Changed my training a bit and it’s helped, doing lower/weightlifting only twice. Other days are:

40-50 mins: back, upper chest/triceps, shoulders, and chest/biceps.

1-2hr: twice a week. Lower body. High carb day.

Not really doing any cardio, does this look fine to lose weight or is cardio necesarry?

I’ve followed the carb/fat plan strictly the past two days, and have taken two HOT-ROX in the morning

today I didn’t lift and ate like, a protein shake w/banana and egg and whey and PB, a beef patty w/ham and mixed veggies and greens, two chicken breasts w/sundried tomato and greens, and two small steaks and some black beans and greens… gonna have a shake like two hours from now before I sleep

All I’ve got to say is this better work because I feel like I’m going to die.

I’ve been hungry all day starting an hour after each meal, following meal 2. I guess I just haven’t been counting calories as well as I thought… I’m just sucking up the hunger pains.

You guys do anything to stave off hunger, or pointless?

I’m gonna have some tea or something. I’m living for a carb up with sweetpotatoes and ezekiel bread on saturday. Almost makes me wish I’d lifted today just so I could have my Surge.

I’ll update next friday if I don’t keel over and die. I don’t know how people do shit like the V-diet.

this thread and diet is a disaster

I have established 3 options:

(1) a low carb diet with only fruits and veggies and a minor carb up once or twice a week and lower kcal than what I’ve been doing, just make it as optimal as possible

(2) the anabolic diet

(3) ultimate diet 2.0

remember, my goal is to cut 8-10 pounds of fat to get to low bodyfat. And to be able to train my legs and the Olifts with reasonable intensity twice a week. Then I’m DONE.

After this is over, I already know how I’m going to be eating unless I have some major change and ended up loving the AD or something. I’d be eating 30g protein/35g carbs/10-15g of fat a meal for 7+ meals a day. That’s always the diet that has worked best for me when gaining and weightlifting regularly and that’s what I’d be doing.

But for now, I need some help and recommendations, so please chime in, and you can just disregard the rest of the thread.

Maybe you’re problem is you switch back and forth between diets almost daily without giving them a chance. Be consistent for a while a one thing and make subtle tweaks to get it where you want it to be instead of constantly making drastic changes.

I haven’t really. It may seem that way but I’ve been sticking on this low to moderate carb diet for MONTHS, fluctuating the carb intake by a little bit and experimenting with different amounts of lifting and slightly different macro ratios, but on the whole the overall intake has been pretty consistent.

It’s basically been 120-180g of carbs and 75-95g of fat and 220g of protein every lifting day for 3 months, with slightly higher carbs on the lower body days and not much variation when it comes down to it.

Sure I’ve tweaked it a bit here and there changing up the macro ratios and food and trying to make it work but it’s been a pretty gay fail, and I probably shouldn’t have just relied on experimentation or been stricture from the start.

Even when I wasn’t planning the carb ups, I’d end up cheating and just carbing up once a week anyway, and if I didn’t I would have no energy. I’ve changed up the actual lifting and made a little progress but it ain’t cutting it.

Basically I’m just not seeing progress, or progress is VERY slow. I have dropped like 4-5 pounds of fat but it’s seriously been like three entire months. I still have some left and I just want to finish this thing… don’t know why it’s been so hard this time, I guess my body is just used to lots of fuel and I haven’t been strict or determined enough

nevermind. I lost track of things and forgot what I started all of this for.

I have forgotten the face of my father.

I’ll do what I must and update with what I did and my results in due time.

No need for this thread anymore, anyway, no real quality content for anyone

-Jeff