Okay T-nation.

What did( or didn’t) you eat yesterday.

Who pussed out and didn’t cheat?

Who ate the most turkey breast?

My day went some thin like this.

-Breakfast:Oatmeal and egg whites

-11 o clock: cup of CC and flax oil

-an hour before meal: large apple

-HAd three small cookies my mom baked before hand on the car ride over to my grandma’s

Thansgiving meal around 2:30: Had one plate of food consisting of the dark meat of the turkey(white meat was to dry and i couldn’t take it.), big scoop of stuffing, large portion of mac and cheese, one roll. After this i was full.

-45 min later: i had one piece of caramel pecan pie. This pie was made with cream cheese so i think in terms of calories and fat it is without a doubt the worst pie you can out down your gullet. It thanksgiving though. Fuck it.

-Rest of the day: watched football and passed gas. ate some fat free sugar free yougurt when i got home because i was trying to adhere to JB’s “Damage Control” guidelines the best i could.

I drank shitloads of water and diet rite soda throughout the day as well to help curb the binge. It seemed to work because i had planned on eating much more. I didn’t but oh well. Today i am avoiding the gym like a plague because of all the over self consceius people who are in ther thinking that one day of working out is gonna get rid of their huge pork-a-delic ass. Im in there tommorow but not today. Just moree fotball for me minus the gas and feeling of extreme fullness. I 7% bf i can afford it.

Morning: Yogurt

Post Workout: Shake

Lunch: Shake

Thanksgiving: 3/4lbs of turkey, two scoops of stuffing, 1/2 can of cranberry sauce

Then: 1/4 lbs turkey, scoop of stuffing

Night: shake

Ok,
Breakfast, Coffee and oatmeal.

Lunch, Can of skinless boneless salmon and banana.

Supper, Turkey, both white and dark meat, sweet potato salad (like potato salad except made with sweet potatos), cottage cheese, tossed salad, green beans.

Dessert, Pumpkin cheese cake. This was suprisingly good. I am thinking about posting the recipe on here.

I had to go to work this morning, and at the gym, there were 3 others there working out.

Assorted POUNDAGES of the following:

Dinner:

• Brown Sugar encrusted baked HAM
  • Turkey which was incredibly moist
  • Stuffing homemade and stovetop(mixed w/ bacon and apple slices)
  • Probably more than a pound of Butternut Squash mixed with Jarlsberg cheese and butter
  • Green Beans/Artichokes/BrociliRhab
  • Stuffed Shells/Manicotti
  • Dark Green Salad

Dessert:

• Choclate Torte
  • Turtle Brownies
  • Blueberry Pie
  • Apple Pie
  • Pecan Ice Cream

p.s. - I didnt include the antipasto hour.

NOTHING!! I’m fighting a stomach flu bug.

The Gods are looking down at me and laughing and mocking me, ala Nelson Munz “HAHA”!!

Hot dogs!

[quote]beAman13 wrote:
Assorted POUNDAGES of the following:

Dinner:

• Brown Sugar encrusted baked HAM
  • Turkey which was incredibly moist
  • Stuffing homemade and stovetop(mixed w/ bacon and apple slices)
  • Probably more than a pound of Butternut Squash mixed with Jarlsberg cheese and butter
  • Green Beans/Artichokes/BrociliRhab
  • Stuffed Shells/Manicotti
  • Dark Green Salad

Dessert:

• Choclate Torte
  • Turtle Brownies
  • Blueberry Pie
  • Apple Pie
  • Pecan Ice Cream

p.s. - I didnt include the antipasto hour.

[/quote]

HOLY SHIT MAN! It’s not so much the regular food you put down but the amount of desserts that followed! How did you make room? That must have benn one huge dump this morning. I could barely muscle down the one peice of pie i had much less what you put away. My peiece of pie was a little bigger than normal but DAMN! I’m not trying to put you down in anyway. I’m more impressed and amazed if anything. Rock on dude.

Ha - good timing - had a good day lol!

oats, berries, banana + carrots

• turkey + green tea + creatine

red lentils, red peppers, chicken, onion, passata + apple + green tea

quinoa, cod, peas, spring onion, mushroom

pear + carrots + pro shake

corn beef + flax oil + broccoli + spinach + sprouts

salmon + olive oil + spinach + green pepper

coconut, flax seeds, almond nut butter, pro powder + cottage cheese

Totalled 4300cals and roughly 380 Pro, 350 Carb and 150 Fat and 10 fish oil caps during day

I had to stay home all day doing the reading for an essay and then I had to write the dam thing in the evening! On the up side it meant that I could eat good stuff all day long

My “cheat” was 1/2 serving of mashed potatos and one fork-full of squash-pie (no crust)

I wouldn’t even call it cheating…My son cheated a little with a few bites of apple-pie. My wife and I limited it to what my wife fed him off her plate.

He’s going to be a monster T-man in about 15-17 years =)

I sleep into 11, woke up and ate my normal egg whites and oatmeal. Then around 2:30 Thanksgiving dinner:
Proly 1/2 lbs. turkey
3 large scoops mashed potatoes
peas
cup of corn pudding
cup of candied sweet potatoes
3 biscuts
1/2 cup cranberri
3 cups stuffing (love the stuff)

I was so full I didnt eat until 9. I had another plate of stuffing and turkey. And little pieces of pumpkin, sweet potato, apple, and peach pie.

Quick ?: What do you guys think of useing leftover turkey as a protein source for P+F meals?

hrmmm…

lunch
green salad
sweet potato salad
lasagna
korean chicken
1/2gal water

dinner
green salad
1/2lb marinated raw fish aka poke
4cups of luau stew with squid and steak
2cups kalua pig w/ won bok cabbage

traditional thanksgiving food tastes like crap and throws off my nutritional plan.