What Did You Eat Today?

Today has only been breakfast, so yesterday:

20oz of whole milk + 2 scoops on ON whey
8 large hard boiled eggs
2 cups of coffee + 2 packets of sweet and low

protein shake(2 scoop ON whey)

two ~10 oz chicken breasts + ~3cups of lettuce, covered in 5Tb olive oil and 1 tb of balsamic vinegar

protien shake(2 scoop on whey)

workout

protein shake(2 scoop on whey) + Tb of natty PB

3/4ths of a whole chicken(2.5lbs whole uncooked), left about half a breasts + 1 cup of brown rice
Edit: forgot the salad with 2 eggs and olive oil+red wine vinger dressing I had with dinner.
this is where i should have eaten again however I fell asleep

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
I like your black & white super grainy picture in your profile.[/quote]

I don’t :frowning: I can’t actually afford a camera so I use a super old webcam.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Breakfast 1 - Protein Shake with oats, banana, frozen strawberries, 2 scoops of whey and full fat milk.

Breakfast 2 - McDonalds Sausage & Egg Muffin Meal with OJ (I know but I am buling and I love them)

Lunch - Steak, corn tortillas, Salsa and Oaxacca Chease

Dinner - TBC

Late night snack - TBC[/quote]

That is the only thing I can eat from McDonalds, I usually go for double sausage and egg though with milk instead of OJ. Do you get the hash brown with it too? I haven’t had one of those in over 3months :expressionless:

[quote]AmandaSC wrote:
Not enough, too busy to eat:

cereal with milk
chicken/bean burrito
granola bar
ham & cheese ( no bread)
in a little while I’ll have some homemade beef chili

In a couple of weeks when I can do a whole workout I’ll double that and also have protein shakes made with bananas and soymilk (hate cow milk) and stevia for sweetener.[/quote]

Cows milk is the only thing I’ll accept that is possibly made by a God. It’s just too perfect. soy milk is good too though. You should look into buying hemp flour to add with your shakes, goes well with bananas and I’ve heard in a few table spoon fulls almost as much protein as a steak…

I’ve only had breakfast so far today:

1 cup of oats
1 cup of blueberries
60 grams of whey isolate
5 grams of leucine

just ate some pulled pork :slight_smile:

[quote]bookworm wrote:

ho-leee shit- I think I’ve just realized why I’ve never had much luck in gaining. 1.5 pounds of chicken and a 1/2 pound of beef and 20 eggs and 60 g shakes? I need to actually start counting my protein intake and - more importantly- ramping it up. Thought I was doing well yesterday having eaten 12 oz ham before dinner…

[/quote]

One thing that helped me get a jump-start was switching to whole milk. You’ll gain some ‘puffy-ness’, but it’s worth it. It’s kind of a lazy way to get cals, but like I said, it works.

And get to know a butcher in your neighborhood, he’ll tell ya which cut is ‘best’ (meaning healthiest and cheapest) and you can save some $$ by trimming the fat yourself. I actually have a buddy who went 50/50 with his roommate and bought a whole, organic-raised cow. They had to buy a 2nd hand freezer just to store the beef!

600ml 1% milk + 2 scoops Impact Whey Protein + 2 small bananas + frozen blueberries + sprinkling of rolled oats = breakfast smoothie.

Just got back from a busy day in town shopping and had a vegetable pizza (and 4 fish oil caps). I’m still hungry 30 mins later, so I’m about to go and make a peanut butter and whey milkshake.

1.2 lbs of 94% lean ground beef for lunch with 2 cups of brocolli.

Portillos Jumbo hotdog and fries :slight_smile:

meal 1: 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops muslce milk, 1 cup of black coffee

meal 2: 1 chicken breast 1 cup of rice

meal 3: same as meal 2

meal 4: same as meal 2

pre work out: 2 scoops ON whey

post work out: 2 scoops ON whey

meal 5: 1 chicken breast 1 cup of rice

pre bed: 1 scoop whey 1 scoop casein

am cutting so food choice is boring but it gets the job done :slight_smile:

Sub par day yesterday.

8:30
Bagel & cream cheese
shake with 1000 cals (gainer shake with whole milk & PB)

10:00
PB&J

11:30
2 slices of pizza

3:00
Big shake

6:30
2 chicken breasts with beans and corn

8:30
2 bowls of cereal

10:00
Shake

This is today spread out between 6:30am and 10:00pm. I lift around 6:00pm. This is for workout days. Everything would be somewhat less on off days. I play more with my carbs than anything and I drop some protein and of course the Surge. I drink all protein with water and drink about 2 gallons of water a day.

Protein	Carb	Fat 	Cal

2 scoop intrapro protein 5 g leucine 42 12 7 290
2 chicken breast 39 0 2 185
2 whole eggs 12 0 5 148
4 oz beef 24 0 11 196
2 cups egg noodles 14 80 6 441
1 banana 1 27 0 105
1 cup kidney beans 15 40 1 225
1 slice white bread. 2 13 1 66
4oz deli turkey 21 0 1 95
2 granola bar PB 10 60 14 360
2 scoop intrapro Protein 5g leucine 42 12 7 290