T Nation

What Did I Miss?

So after going the better part of 2 years without posting regularly, what did I miss? Here’s what I’ve gathered:

1. ID’s dog died (sorry to hear about that, man).
  2. The T-Cell also died.
  3. SAMA has gone missing (probably dead).
  4. People are still posting threads that make me want to kill myself and be dead.
  5. Zraw is the best looking guy I’ve ever seen.

What else did I miss?

YAY!!! HE’S BACK!

FUCKING BOB SAGET IS BACK!

Welcome back, Lanky! Fill us in on all your life’s activities!

LOL about ZRaw… and I agree!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Welcome back, Lanky! Fill us in on all your life’s activities![/quote]

Not a chance! Not until I get the scoop about what I missed!

I see PX is still schooling newbs, happy to see he’s still around. Waylander and PMPM appear to be MIA. Most of the other thread killer members (edgy, IH, etc.) appear in good health. What about tootles, is she still around? She was awesome.

You think you can waltz back in here after 2 years and expect to pick up where we left off. Think again mister.

Did you see this?

Lanky, welcome back! I remember you, after also taking a multiple year hiatus. Seems like many great posters from the Olden Tymes (I just coined the term) are no longer with us.

^What Super Saiyan posted was a recent bit of drama. That guy was such a tool.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I see PX is still schooling newbs, happy to see he’s still around. Waylander and PMPM appear to be MIA. Most of the other thread killer members (edgy, IH, etc.) appear in good health. What about tootles, is she still around? She was awesome.[/quote]

Well, some folks were banned, some hides were tanned, some threads were panned, and some forums got canned.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I see PX is still schooling newbs, happy to see he’s still around. Waylander and PMPM appear to be MIA. Most of the other thread killer members (edgy, IH, etc.) appear in good health. What about tootles, is she still around? She was awesome.[/quote]
Yo Lanky!!!

How’s the family??

Toots pretty much bailed on T-Nation, but she’s doing well, otherwise… at least she was the last time we “spoke”.

BUT

our Dwarfie still smells like cookies~

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
So after going the better part of 2 years without posting regularly, what did I miss? Here’s what I’ve gathered:

2. The T-Cell also died.
  4. People are still posting threads that make me want to kill myself and be dead.

What else did I miss?[/quote]

T-Cell dying made me sad.

What am I chopped liver?

I mention your name about every 6 months wondering when you’d return!

[quote]Nards wrote:
What am I chopped liver?

I mention your name about every 6 months wondering when you’d return![/quote]

the trick is to say it three times in a row … much like Beetlejuice

What’s up you lanky sumbitch … welcome back … hope the family’s doing great

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Well, some folks were banned, some hides were tanned, some threads were panned, and some forums got canned.[/quote]

Drama, drama, drama. It’s a shame it came to all of that.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

2. The T-Cell also died.

The 49ers are good again but not good enough to have kept me from using this gay fucking avatar til the end of the month.

[quote]Nards wrote:
What am I chopped liver?

I mention your name about every 6 months wondering when you’d return![/quote]

Dude, I posted right before leaving work and no shit on the way home I thought of you and sen say and figured you guys would give me shit for not mentioning your names!

Besides, I thought you went hollywood on us now that your Asian chick on a treadmill video has gone semi-viral.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
You think you can waltz back in here after 2 years and expect to pick up where we left off. Think again mister.

Did you see this?

Instant classic. If that thread had a bit more trapplesauce it’d be instant legend.

Btw, the family is all great, actually just got married last month. But enough about me, how the hell are you guys doing? Last I remember, Nards had 17 dogs and his girlfriend was on google maps, ID had a hot wife who is several inches taller than he is and Super Saiyan was a 30ish year old lawyer with comedic gold leaking out of his butthole.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

2. The T-Cell also died.

The 49ers are good again but not good enough to have kept me from using this gay fucking avatar til the end of the month.[/quote]

LOL…shortest post from DB of all time! You been working on your concisiveness? :slight_smile:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

2. The T-Cell also died.

The 49ers are good again but not good enough to have kept me from using this gay fucking avatar til the end of the month.[/quote]

LOL…shortest post from DB of all time! You been working on your concisiveness? :)[/quote]

Absolutely not. I had to look that word up before I could even respond to your post. I think in general my posts are a bit shorter, but that’s only because I’m running out of things to say.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

Did you see this?

Instant classic. If that thread had a bit more trapplesauce it’d be instant legend.

Btw, the family is all great, actually just got married last month. But enough about me, how the hell are you guys doing? Last I remember, Nards had 17 dogs and his girlfriend was on google maps, ID had a hot wife who is several inches taller than he is and Super Saiyan was a 30ish year old lawyer with comedic gold leaking out of his butthole. [/quote]

Yes, I still have a leaky butthole. I’m not even embarrassed. Wormwood Theory is MIA. Have you eaten any giant hoagies together lately?

Here’s the latest check-in/call-out thread which will be a regular thing thanks to Mr. Colucci.

You will have to participate in the next one to show us what you have been doing with your time off.

I’m not sure if I’m more surprised by the Lanky post or the jchenks post… I haven’t seen either in forever.

OT: Gregorn and Beans both had kids, HoustonGuy came back again(and again, and again…), and Waylander was going to win a procard because he’s swole as fuck but then got sick as fuck in a bad way during prep(haven’t seen him post since then).

Obv other stuff but that’s what I could think of real quick.