What Did I Get?

I bought what was supposed to be Steroids at a famous drug dealing spot. I got a little lump of salt or something. Is there a chance this is AAS?

[quote]flashcat23 wrote:
I bought what was supposed to be Steroids at a famous drug dealing spot. I got a little lump of salt or something. Is there a chance this is AAS?[/quote]

Something tells me you have not read anything about steroids on this site. There is a wealth of information on here. I think you’ll find in that information advice, such as “Don’t go to a famous drug dealing spot to get them.”

Did you go to the “famous drug dealing spot” and say “I want some steroids. Do you have any steroids?”

I mean, did you ask the people for anything specific, or did you just ask for a general “steroid”?

I’ve got a strong suspiscion that if you try to smoke that lump of salt in a glass tube with a blowtorch, you’ll get the high of your life.

And then you’ll be stealing vcr’s and sucking off gay lawyers so that you can get some more.

:slight_smile:

Wires, you really “crack” me up!

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Wires, you really “crack” me up![/quote]

What "meth"od is he using to “crack” you up?

[quote]flashcat23 wrote:
I bought what was supposed to be Steroids at a famous drug dealing spot. I got a little lump of salt or something. Is there a chance this is AAS?[/quote]

Smoke it in your crackpipe or season your meat. Your call.

Oh yeah it’s the good shit. Do like wires said and it will lean you out hard.

You’ll look like brad pitt in no time. Keep smoking it and when people say:

“dude I can see your ribs.”

You can reply:

“No way dog that’s my ripped serratus, and these aren’t my kidneys, they’re my obliques.”

A good way to get cash for more of this hot new AAS is to let rich old white men watch you do bicep curls and then touch you in the pants.

get ripped killa.

-chris

Then again, it might be just rock salt. Which would be even funnier.

Have you tried tasting it?

What exact steroid were supposed to be buying? Gut reaction is you got hosed.

So let me run this by just to clarify. You went to a famous spot(probably Gold’s Venice), bought something from someone you probably didn’t know, doubted you were getting the real thing but decided to purchase it anyway and find out later if it’s real or not after you(the fool) and your money were already seperated?

Is that about how it went?

Now that I think about it, this has TSB written all over it.

Eat it, see what happens.