What Did I Do Wrong? What Should I Do Now?

Ok thanks brother

Copy and paste url above in KSman thread so he has a link to here.

Your welcome.

Just copied and pasted my post there now :+1:

I have a question. Which of these drugs were prescribed by a doctor and which (if any) were sourced, er, elsewhere? Was this all done under a doctor’s supervision or no? I’m not judging, I’m just trying to understand the timeline and how you ended up so utterly messed up.

I was told by my doctor to get clomid, he said he couldn’t get it for me, I managed to buy it out of India…
Yes it was done under doctor supervision, he has now got me on a detox course for 4weeks…
Also prescribed me minerals to drink through your the day…(for 180 days)
I’m all taking Maca, tribullas and libido tablets!

Hey @systemlord quick question where can I find the sticky’s?

So did you just try make me feel stupid or was there a point you were trying to make?

Here’s the stickys bud
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/

Scroll down in the link and find the topic you want. You need to click on the thread (topic) you want

I don’t know what about those questions would have made you feel stupid. I’m trying understand how you got into such a bad situation and wanted to know if it was done by a physician or if it was self-administered, or a combination of both. If it was all done by a doctor then you’d approach it differently than if you had done some of it yourself. Nobody is trying to make you feel stupid. I’m sorry you felt that way about my questions. That was not my intention.

Thanks @anon10230041

That’s ok, so do you have a solution?
Ive got clomid and nova at home ready to go

It sounds like your body responded well to the Clomid but the psychological sides aren’t ideal. Perhaps you’ll respond well to the Nolva. That’s probably your best bet for right now.

So stop taking clomid EOD (25mg)
And start taking nova? At what dosage?

If the Clomid has given you trouble then I would say try the Nolva. Dosage is usually 40/40/20/20 for a four week run. But I’d say whatever the stickies recommend is the way to go.

Ok thanks for your help mate…
I’ve lowered my dosage to 50mg EOD I’m not getting sides any more, should I stick with this for another while?

If you’re not having those sides then you can keep running it. But if you start to get the negative effects again then I’d say start the Nolva. Best thing to do is to give it time.

Yeah I’m feeling much better since the start of the week when I was taking 50mg every day or more…thanks for helping me :+1:

No problem, man. Hope you get where you want to be.

1 Like

Looks like someone confused HGH with HCG?

50mg clomid is insanely too much,

Also see the HPTA restart sticky. Does not work very often.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re Thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab numbers and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Na I was running hgh for training and I was taking hcgprescribed by my doctor ) to raise my test levels.
it’ worked really well for about 1month then everything went bang…
I stoped everything for afew weeks and from Sunday past I’ve been taking 25mg clomid ED
I’m also taking Maca tribulas, multi vitamin, dandelion tea ED