What Did I Do Wrong? What Should I Do Now?

I got diagnosed with low t levels afew years ago, went on try threaphy for 1 year, I stopped it because I want to it a kid someday I used Clomid 50mg everyday about 6months ago and it made me really angry so went off it, then used hcg for afew months which worked quite fine but towards the end of the cycle I stopped working again and had zero libido,
My test level went up to 19 when I was on the clomid but not it’s around 6…
I also used hgh during this time and stopped on dec/2017
What have I done wrong?
What’s the best thing to do now?

I think you’ll get better information if you can post your blood work results. Total T, Free T, SHBG, E2, etc.

Libido is a funny thing and I’m noticing a pattern among guys. The pattern is there’s not much of a pattern. But post your numbers and some of the vets on here will probably be able to give you some advice.

Please post all lab work in list format with lab ranges.

• Self inject T 50mg twice a week, subq with #29, 12mm or 1/2", 0.5ml insulin syringes.
  • Probably need 0.5ml anastrozole at time of injections
  • 250iu hCG subq EOD to preserve fertility.

50mg Clomid was simply to high of a dose and your E2 levels were probably very high. Then you needed to slowly taper off. Some feel bad with Clomid, Nolvadex does not do that.

We need more info. See below and do not ignore the section “oral body temperatures”.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Hey I will post bloods tonight when I get home from work…
When you say self inject T twice a week do you mean testosterone?
Sorry I’m not great with the terminology…

Take that down and remove your name, then re-post.

Only cholesterol shown and cut off as well.

T should be injected twice a week. I have little expectation of doctors there doing that protocol.

My phone is playing up, I’ll do it tonight when I’m not at work…
if e2 is too high what does that mean?
How do I get it down? Does it take long?

After stopping Clomid your E2 levels would drop OK, but could have interfered with your HPTA starting up again.

Can somebody please advice me what to do? My girlfriend is losing patience with me!

Today I didn’t take clomid so tomorrow i will take 50mg, if I taper of it like this do you think HPTA should start up again? Or should I keep taking 50mg every other day?

@KSman

Is this what your after?

Your HPTA is responding poorly to clomid, your HPTA will most likely go back to previous levels as it does with the large percentage of guys. Successful restarts are rare.

Should I stop taking clomid or what’s the next best move?

Plenty of guys have been able to father children while on TRT. Far, far fewer have successfully restarted HPTA. You need to talk to your doctor and get on a TRT protocol that gives you a stable, predictable level of testosterone. Your body wants homeostasis. If you want libido back and a restart is not working then you kind of only have one choice.

How do I try a restart at this stage?

Thanks for your help by the way :+1: