T Nation

What Creatine Do You Suggest?

what creatine does everyone suggest?

monohydrate.

[quote]Mondy wrote:
monohydrate.[/quote]

inexpensive and well studied, so yea, start there. it always disagrees with my stomach, though, so i use chelated. i dose 3g so it seems to last forever and that helps offset the extra cost.

I suggest the Biotest one on this site because it is cheap and lasts a long time.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
I suggest the Biotest one on this site because it is cheap and lasts a long time.[/quote]

I second this. Besides all that, it seems to be a lot finer powder than the others I have tried. It mixes REALLY well with Surge PWO, or you can just man up and toss a scoop down the hatch and chug some water.

i heard moonhydrate just retains water, that when you stop taking it, you lose mass. and i meant like cellmass, etc.

[quote]playeri10 wrote:
i heard moonhydrate just retains water, that when you stop taking it, you lose mass. and i meant like cellmass, etc.[/quote]

I stopped taking it around December and have gained ~15lbs. Muscles hold water anyway.

obviously, but when not as much as when you take monohydrate.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
I suggest the Biotest one on this site because it is cheap and lasts a long time.[/quote]

I too suggest the Biotest brand for those exact reasons. Ride that Biotest cock!