T Nation

What Country is the Real T-Nation?

alright so with all this hetero-feminine shit going around and the fact that in america it seems to be popular to be a little toothpick, i was wondering what countries are still Testosterone nations where men are valued to be seen as men and women know their place. i know everyone is going to say the middle-east, but thats too obvious.

America.

You’re just looking at the wrong parts.

try eastern Europe too, Bulgaria, Romania for example, in saying that though some eastern Europeon women are built like brick shit houses and would beat up most western guys!

Vatican City.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
…and women know their place.[/quote]

Please, enlighten us.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
…and women know their place.
[/quote]

Holy shit, it’s the reincarnation of Jacked Diesel.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
alright so with all this hetero-feminine shit going around and the fact that in america it seems to be popular to be a little toothpick, i was wondering what countries are still testosterone nations where men are valued to be seen as men and women know their place. i know everyone is going to say the middle-east, but thats too obvious. [/quote]

Barefoot and pregnant and cooking you dinner? Yeah, real exciting to be in a relationship with those kind of interesting, stimulating women. I’m sure those ‘wildcats’ are great in bed too. Not.

I know my place. Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making you a sandwich.

fucktard.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
…and women know their place.

Please, enlighten us.

[/quote]

Yes, please do!

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I know my place. Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making you a sandwich.

fucktard.[/quote]

damn fucking right. want to get married? along with 4 other women of course.

eastern europe definately ocmes to mind. theres this guy in my Mid-East Lit class from Serbia, guy is fucking hilarious. some of his classic quotes

“…she has veiny hands, like she does a lot of dishes and laundry…”

“look at this asshole saying how he respects women”

“…and woman should know her place”

i love it.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
I know my place. Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making you a sandwich.

fucktard.

damn fucking right. want to get married? along with 4 other women of course. [/quote]

Sorry assbasket. I’m taken.

its ok, you talk too much anyway.

Well you have seemed to have not answered what you think womens’ “place” is. Seriously, lets hear it.

Cunt.

suck my dick. a womans place is in the kitchen. lol@ all of you getting so defensive/offended. this is exactly what im talking about, i bet you all weigh 150 lbs. you cant even joke about women without some little feminist bitch getting his/her panties in a twist.

ps stop flushing your tampons and flooding our drinking water with estrogens and clogging pipes.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
suck my dick. a womans place is in the kitchen.[/quote]

Asking rrjc5488 to suck your dick sounds kinda gay to me.

twat.

its a phrase. you trying to force the gay sounds a little try hard to me.

good try, for a woman.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
you cant even joke about women without some little feminist bitch getting his/her panties in a twist. [/quote]

ten bucks says you don’t know what feminism is without looking it up

no, ive been lectured on this shit by a feminist in my class, and her little soy-boy cronie.

the way i see it is that if you have to organize yourselves to try and fight for gender equality then you are just asserting yourself that you are inferior because of your gender. whatever “equalities” you obtain are a frace because its not how people actually view you in their heart of hearts. and like i said it just reinforces the notion that women are inferior.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
suck my dick. a womans place is in the kitchen. lol@ all of you getting so defensive/offended. this is exactly what im talking about, i bet you all weigh 150 lbs. you cant even joke about women without some little feminist bitch getting his/her panties in a twist.

ps stop flushing your tampons and flooding our drinking water with estrogens and clogging pipes. [/quote]

Whatever you say, buddy.

It takes a lot more than the comment of one random person on the internet to “get my panties in a twist”.

I may be “inferior” but at least I use proper punctuation and capitalize when necessary.

yea when theres no need. congragulations on using an apostrephe as a means to try an bestow a false sense of superiority and intellecutalism. fuck off, you arent smart because you go out of your way to capitalize an “i” when you dont have to.

really though, nice comeback with the grammar shit, cause thats not a sign of running out of relevant shit to say or anything.