T Nation

What Constitutes a Six Pack?

I’ve been working out for a while now and was wondering as to what really constitutes as a six pack. For example, i can clearly make out my six ab muscles when i flex although when i don’t i can’t see them at all. Do i Have a six pack?

My pic is of me when i am flexing remember when i don’t flex i can’t see any muscles at all. Do you guys have any tips to get a leaner more muscular stomach?

[quote]RayFinkle wrote:
Do you guys have any tips to get a leaner more muscular stomach?[/quote]

Start working out.

Eat something. Get some muscle first using Squats, Deadlifts, Presses, Dips and Chinups.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
RayFinkle wrote:
Do you guys have any tips to get a leaner more muscular stomach?

Start working out.[/quote]

Amen.

You have to have muscle to show muscle. Keep hitting the weights hard.

[quote]RayFinkle wrote:
I’ve been working out for a while now[/quote]

Work harder…and for more years.

If you have to ask then you don’t have one.

is this misha barton?

Troll

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Troll[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

I drank two of them last night

6 pack beer team.

Please please stop.

I’m going to refrain from using harsh words. And give you two articles that will help you.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459493

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=06-171-diet

If you comprehend these articles, then apply them to a T, you will get a six pack. Plus big muscles that will attract the opposite sex.

SKINNY FAT!!

Well, a six pack has more than a four pack and less than an eight pack.

Hope that helped!

[quote]RayFinkle wrote:
My pic is of me when i am flexing remember when i don’t flex i can’t see any muscles at all. Do you guys have any tips to get a leaner more muscular stomach?[/quote]

Why would you want to lean out? You have any muscles under there to show off?

First build some muscles… then lean out. You got nothing underneath. And if you take all the fat off you will look like a holocaust victim instead of a shredded bodybuilder.

[quote]RayFinkle wrote:
I’ve been working out for a while now and was wondering as to what really constitutes as a six pack.
Do you guys have any tips to get a leaner more muscular stomach?[/quote]

Getting a six-pack is 90% diet. Granted you have to have muscle there first, but that muscle won’t show through if you’re not eating right.

You have to build muscle AND eat properly.

This ?