What Christians Don't Know About Israel

[quote]AZMojo wrote:
Let me ask this question to all those who think it’s alright to kill 5, or 500, Palestinians for each Israeli.

Sure the Palestinians are using terror to fight the Israeli occupation of their perceived territory.
I do not condone the killing of innocent civilians, but what else are they supposed to do?
[/quote]

I agree, killing innocent civilians is certainly not the solution.

I am also interested in peoples opinion on this question.

If you were palestinian what would you do ?

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:
AZMojo wrote:
Let me ask this question to all those who think it’s alright to kill 5, or 500, Palestinians for each Israeli.

Sure the Palestinians are using terror to fight the Israeli occupation of their perceived territory.
I do not condone the killing of innocent civilians, but what else are they supposed to do?

I agree, killing innocent civilians is certainly not the solution.

I am also interested in peoples opinion on this question.

If you were palestinian what would you do ?

[/quote]

To be clear, if after every suicide bombing in Israel, 500 Hamas members standing in the street with their rags on their heads, shooting their rifles in the air in celebration were bombed, I’d have no problem with that. I’m not saying shoot 500 random palestinians, but unload on Hamas.

As much as I balk at agreeing with Doogie and RJ, I’ll make an exception in this case, and say that I have no problems supporting Israel in their struggles. Our friends are few and far between at this point, and I don’t ever see Palestine being a friend of America no matter what we did at this point.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
As much as I balk at agreeing with Doogie and RJ, I’ll make an exception in this case, and say that I have no problems supporting Israel in their struggles. Our friends are few and far between at this point, and I don’t ever see Palestine being a friend of America no matter what we did at this point.[/quote]

Our friend? I’m not violently anti-Israel like everybody’s favorite lunatic conspiracy theorist JustTheFacts, but let’s not kid ourselves and say they’re our faithful ally. Jonathan Pollard ring a bell? AIPAC spying on us just last year? And, before most of us were born, the U.S.S. Liberty? With friends like these…

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:
harris447 wrote:

There’s a a magazine about this subject?

Wow, where can I get a subscription?

And…where are all these Christian who think the Jews are blameless? Everytime I’ve ever been called a kike, it was by someone with a cross around their neck.

Is there some ethnic or religious group you don’t hate ?

[/quote]

I’m fine with all ethnic groups.

Any group whose main organizing “raison d’etre” is “Our invisible superhero in the sky is better than your superhero in the sk” gets my derision, yes.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:
harris447 wrote:

There’s a a magazine about this subject?

Wow, where can I get a subscription?

And…where are all these Christian who think the Jews are blameless? Everytime I’ve ever been called a kike, it was by someone with a cross around their neck.

Is there some ethnic or religious group you don’t hate ?

I’m fine with all ethnic groups.

Any group whose main organizing “raison d’etre” is “Our invisible superhero in the sky is better than your superhero in the sk” gets my derision, yes.
[/quote]

LOL. The correct answer was Mormons, I’m sorry…

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Our friend? I’m not violently anti-Israel like everybody’s favorite lunatic conspiracy theorist JustTheFacts, but let’s not kid ourselves and say they’re our faithful ally. Jonathan Pollard ring a bell? AIPAC spying on us just last year? And, before most of us were born, the U.S.S. Liberty? With friends like these…[/quote]

We do our fair share of spying on our friends as well, let’s not kid ourselves.