T Nation

What can be Good with Oxy?

oxy is quite good to incerase size and strength, but keeping earned muscles after cycle is very difficult too.
what steroids are highly recommanded to use with oxymetholone??

Do a search there are MANY threads on this compound…and what is used with it

Test.

TEEESSSSSTTTT…TEEEEUUUAAASSTTTTTTTTAAASSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!

TESTOSTERONE.

Use TeStOsTeRoNe!

and winny lol

[quote]Game_over wrote:
Do a search there are MANY threads on this compound…and what is used with it[/quote]

yeah i’ve done already, but i’vent found precise information yet.
but u know the oxy is a kind of very cautious steroid.
some people told me that the oxy stack is little bit differenct from other stacks for the reason that keeping muscles is complex.
so i’m just asking what steroid can be a good couple with oxymetholone.

is winny good? how about primobolan? i’ve read primo is good to add on oxy cycle, i don’t know why though.

[quote]pprick wrote:
Game_over wrote:
Do a search there are MANY threads on this compound…and what is used with it

yeah i’ve done already, but i’vent found precise information yet.
but u know the oxy is a kind of very cautious steroid.
some people told me that the oxy stack is little bit differenct from other stacks for the reason that keeping muscles is complex.
so i’m just asking what steroid can be a good couple with oxymetholone.

is winny good? how about primobolan? i’ve read primo is good to add on oxy cycle, i don’t know why though.[/quote]

Do you really think we are going to believe that you can’t find good information on Anadrol? Arguably the third most popular oral steroid used.

Come on man.

And if you really can’t find enough good information on the drug, don’t use it. Simple.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
pprick wrote:
Game_over wrote:
Do a search there are MANY threads on this compound…and what is used with it

yeah i’ve done already, but i’vent found precise information yet.
but u know the oxy is a kind of very cautious steroid.
some people told me that the oxy stack is little bit differenct from other stacks for the reason that keeping muscles is complex.
so i’m just asking what steroid can be a good couple with oxymetholone.

is winny good? how about primobolan? i’ve read primo is good to add on oxy cycle, i don’t know why though.

Do you really think we are going to believe that you can’t find good information on Anadrol? Arguably the third most popular oral steroid used.

Come on man.

And if you really can’t find enough good information on the drug, don’t use it. Simple. [/quote]

so now i’m not using oxy.
tell me if u know something, or post here with good information link.