What Business is it of Yours Where I'm From, Friendo?

Lmao you guys :laughing::laughing:

K today was fantasticoo

Squats
95lbs x 6
135lbs x 6
155lbs x 6
165lbs x 6
170lbs x 6
170 felt really good, better than when I did my last 6s day and did 165 for my top set .
Pin squats
155lbs x 3
175lbs x 3

Paused bench
95lbs x 5
105lbs x 3 sets of 5
Felt strong, but no spotter so I couldn’t do my planned doubles/ singles but I could volumize my top set instead of back offs so it worked out anyway

Landmine press
Bar plus 15lbs x 8
20lbs x 8
25lbs x 6
10lbs x 12

Single leg ext
50lbs x 2 sets of 6
30lbs x 8
20lbs x 8 w/pause

Front foot elevated db split squats
20lbs x 3 sets of 8

Step mill intervals x 20 min

BYE

3 Likes

Ah magnifico

Smart compromise, good thinking.

Tried those but I think I will do weighted db step ups instead, feels more functional (natural) and I think it will focus on quads more which is what I want.

Nice work as always. Later

1 Like

k great today

deadlifts
135lbs x 6
185lbs x 6
belt
210lbs x 6
back off sets
195lbs x 2 sets of 6

bent over row (underhand grip)
95lbs x 10
100lbs x 2 sets of 6

lat pull down w/ two D handle SS foot on seat two d handle pull to me WAHTEVA the ef this is named
i did like a drop super
85lbs/40lbs
x 8/ x 8
70lbs/40lbs
x 8/ x 8
55lbs/ 40lbs
x 8/ x 8
norest

t bar row
bar +
25lbs x 15 (paused)
50lbs
x 2 sets of 6 (paused)
x 12 (not paused)

wide D handle lat pull down
60lbs x 2 sets of 10 w/slow neg
65lbs x 10

front pull down machine
40lbs
x 2 sets of 8
30lbs
20lbs
x one arm iso holing while the other did like 20 partials IDK

ropey bi curl
15lbs x 2 x 8
10lbs x 10

bb curl ss hammer curl
30lbs/12.5lbs
x 8. x 8
x 8 x 8
x 8 x 10 (10lbs)

stepmill intervals x 20
k done
I hate updating back day , i cant remember half my shit
its all like drop super partial everything and anything every which way
i think this was mostly accurate

ANAWY
HOLIY!!!
EMINEM dropped an entire with no notice !!! I just woke up like BOOM
i cried tears of joy when i started listening to it, legit. I shit you not i couldnt deal with the emotions from this surprise .
I kept making weird noises
like this squealing type excitement noises
my heart fluttering was just too intense. I dont like unplanned stuff. Slim should know me well enough by now to know that i like planning and organizing and not surprises because i am too tender and sensitive to not have emotionally prepared for such a thing

anywya
ITS FUCKING AMZNIGN
the clever!!! thE CLEVERNESS overwhelms ME,
AND coinsidence ?!
He’s single and cant find good love
i am single and cant find good love
and we havent met
?
Seems pretty evident what needs to happen
so ya
WHEEEEEEEEEEE
BYE

4 Likes

K super

Front squats
95lbs x 3
115lbs x 3
125lbs x 3
135lbs x 3
120lbs x 3 x 3

Bench press
105lbs x 5
110lbs x 5
115lbs x 5
Tempo bench press
105lbs x 2 sets of 4

All E Z peasy

Bb split squats
65lbs x 10
70lbs x 8
75lbs x 8
80lbs x 8 or 6 maybe I forget but I’m finally getting some where with this

Incline db press w pause at bottom
30lbs x 10
32.5lbs x 8, x 10

Leg spreader
100lbs x 12
115lbs x 12
130lbs x 12
55lbs x 50 partials

Ez bar cable tri ext
35lbs x 2 x 10
25lbs x 10
20lbs x 20

Step mill intervals x 20

Rest meow

Deadpool 2 is the best movie ever!!!
BYE

3 Likes

k two rest days and another perfect workout for me today

paused squats
95lbs x 3
135lbs x 3
155lbs x 3
165lbs x 3
170lbs x 3
175lbs x 3
double paused squats
160lbs x 3
155lbs x 2 sets of 3
SOLID
brahs

military press
65lbs x 5
75lbs x 5
80lbs x 5
WHOOp
easy

bent over row
95lbs x 10
x 2 sets of 8

landmine press
did it’s each arm non-stop without setting it down so
bar + 10lbs
x 2 sets of 10
x 2 sets of 6
and burnnn

db lateral raises
5lbs x 20
7.5lbs x 20
10lbs x 20
7.5lbs x 20
5lbs x 20
norest

rear delt db fly
7.5lbs x 2 x 30

bi curl
drop sets
20lbs x 8
15lbs x 8
10lbs x 12
7.5lbs x 12

facepulls x 20 w/long pause
i think ill warm up my bench with that or something it gets shit alll fired up
um

step mill intervals x 20 minutes
done
BEY
BYE

5 Likes

k good shit today

squats
95lbs x 9
140lbs x 9
150lbs x 9
160lbs x 9
BOOM perfect
pIn squats
150lbs x 5
160lbs x 5

paused bench press
100lbs x 2
110lbs x 1
115lbs x 2 x 2
105lbs x 2 x 2 w/million yr long pauses

leg ext w/pause (single leg)
30lbs
x 3 sets of 12

DB split squats
15lbs
x 3 sets of 10
20lbs x 1 set of 8

seated DB shoulder ppress
27.5lbs x 3 sets of 12
1 drop set 20lbs x 10
two sets DB lateral raises
7.5lbs x 20
5lbs x 20

stepmill intervals x 20 minutes

WT 124.6lbs
BYE

3 Likes

Ok so story time kiddies

I was debating whether or not to post this in my log for fear of judgement, but what they hell, it’s consuming my brain so here it is :

ALSO TMI, you’ve been warned

Since starting my job my periods have become hugely fucked up. I dunno if it’s the stress or the 3am wake ups, or both, but I am anywhere between 10 days and 3 weeks late for every period. My PMS, however, starts at the time it’s supposed to and lasts until the period actually comes. Which means I am essentially getting PMS for like a month at a time. It builds and it builds, the night sweats, the crazy thinkings, the boob pain, the cramps ALllllllll of it. Until finally it reaches a peak and i get the fucking thing and I can breath again for a while.

Many of you know my PMS is severe and it affects me a great deal. On Monday (15 days late), i could tell my brain was going haywire. I was getting suicidal thoughts and pains and all this other shit and I knew that on tuesday I wasn’t going to be able to function. I texted my boss and said i was having hormonal problems that were concerning me, i wasnt feeling well, I felt like I should go to the doctor. He told me he didnt really know what to tell me, get my shift covered, call other clubs etc etc.
Ok, so i already tried to do that. I said why am i the only person who needs to get their own sick day covered? (Keep in mind this is literally the first time ive ever called in sick here, so its not like a reocurring thing.) He told me he was just getting me to trouble shoot.
I kept saying i dont feel well , i can’t do this. My emotional state at this point was shot, and I was in the back office crying .

He then called and bascially accused me of lying. It’s curious how you already know you’re going to be sick tomorrow. WTF YOU HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE GIVE NO NOTICE
and OOO it so happens it’s on the day of the meeting
WHy didnt you go to the doctor on saturday ?

IM SORRY I WASNT HAVING WEIRD DISCHARGE AND SUICIDAL thoughts that day i didnt think to do so
WHY AM I BEING TALKED TO LIKE THIS
I am an outstanding employee
never late never sick i go above and beyond for every fucking member there and in our contract we are entitled to mental health days and I, for some reason, am now allowed this right ?
then he said i could come in and open and then leave when he gets there OPEN IS BEFORE 5AM
WOuld you tell a person with the flu to get up insanely early ?!
WEll now I have to come in for 5am he complains
and its a busy day for me
ON THE PHONE WITH ME BAWLING My EYES OUT he is bitching about DOING
HIs
JOB
IM sorry if my horrible mental state is at an inconvienent time for you
ill schedule my complete and utter breakdown on a different day
YOU ARE accusing me of bullshitting something I have dealt with for YEARs to get out of a meeting that ive never once before missed!
HO
W
DARE
YOU
Not only the non stop crying, but the other painful symptoms as well.
Someones it feels like there’s a brick sitting in my fucking bowls before my period and the pain has been so bad it’s made me PUKE
AND One time it made me pass out
IT is horrible
I Just needed a day to curl up and die and I was denied that
SO more of him being awful on the phone i swore at him and stormed out and quit.

SO that was my day and my week and my period still hasnt come and this is just the most awful brain fog fucked up feeling ever.
Management is also lying to other staff saying i needed time off so i quit. TIME NOT MENTIONING TIME MEANT A FUCKING SINGLE DAY .

ANyway
i am so PISED OF

but the management has always been a problem there, i havent divulged too much , but a lot of us have gone to HR and nothing gets done.
In half a year we have lost about 13 people
someone else walked out mid shift 10 days before me
someone else quit on the wednesday after me walking out on the monday
THE PLACE IS A SHIT SHOW AND IA M SO MAD I WAS TRERATED LIKE THASTHJSKHFJDSKGHDKJS
BYE

Jesus. As someone who’s managed many young people before, I’d always give the benefit of the doubt no matter what I thought of someone. Since you’re a great employee, it’s pretty sad that you’re being mistreated. It’s work, and often times, even in management positions, you have to just live and let be, and give someone their time.

As you’ve said, doesn’t look like management will be improving there
:frowning: Truth be told, it sometimes takes new ownership of the entire enterprise to flush out shit employees and start anew. I know personally, the state of the employees is dog shit if the management is
dog shit. Just the way it goes. Hopefully it improves, otherwise I’d get the hell out before you choke a bitch.

1 Like

Find another job, and find it FAST. From your writing which I completly have confidence in is the truth, you put a lot of pride and effort into your work ethic. Its a part of you that you can and should be very proud of. Your life will improve immensely and immediately when you get away from a toxic job!

I can safely say that someone dogging on your work ethic ( and even something seemingly basic like attendance is part of it ) which you display in your lifting (so I know its true!) is a something that is not only false, but incredibly frustrating and will kick your self esteem to the curb!

This guy is lying to your face. You’re an honest person so someone trying to tell you stuff about you that is so totally wrong will cause you tons of stress.

This manger guy is a bully and a doofus!! However, you are not going to be able to change the management there, I highly highly highly suggest trying to get a transfer to another facility.

I know that is very hard! I had to do it and it took forever- years! But the day I did I felt instantly better. Its worth it though, instantly you will feel better!

As for your period stuff, has anyone talked to you about menstrual psychosis disorder? There is a specific term for it that I can’t remember, however its a real condition/disorder. Hormones are no joke!

Your job stress adds to it making you feel like shit! But I am not sure if you’ve had interactions with a therapist who has looked into that. Its a real thing. Its also treatable!

2 Likes

Get well soon babe!

1 Like

Wow, I don’t know how you resist cutting a bitch, in that situation

Stay strong, your online posse here in the boards has your back!

1 Like

That’s fucked. Hope you come good soon. You’ll find a better job.

2 Likes

I honestly never heard of this menstrual psychosis disorder until today, WOW< so eye opening!! THanks so much for your post brute!! I actually found something online that is like a form of menstrual psychosis but it’s like bi polar. HOLY SHIT! I SWEAR TO G- i have been dealing with this since I had Gabe! It’s been YEARS. Mania post period (intense, like super horny, spending money, feeling like highs about everything) and SUPEr inense depression a week before! Also irregular periods and going years without them.
ALL ME.
The article I read said it was very rare . but I wilL no doubt go talk to someone about these crazy highs and lows that I know are bascially on a period related pattern. This is a huge discovery for me. It’s been ruining my life for a very long time now. I just thought it was me alone in this world and that is was essentially without a cure because it wasn’t even something that was real.
WOWOOW
<3

1 Like

You really just need to get laid.

I thought that would be funny coming from me. If it’s not, sorry.

You’re good peeps Spock, always remember that and know it in your heart. The menstrual stuff is an issue, but it doesn’t define you. You’ll get it sorted.

When something leaves your life (like a job or a shitty partner), it makes room for something better.

Get ready for something better!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support everyone ! I helped me to vent it out a bit because i was just arguing with people in my head all day , hopefully it dies down a bit now

But there is a silver lining to this (i’d like to think so anyway), one of the first job postings I saw was a chance to work in this facility within the Deaf School to work with Deaf children and families who are hearing who have Deaf children that are too young for grade school. They said that course I have was an asset, which gives me confidence , but that they wanted experience working with families etc, which I don’t have.
Not discouraged at all, I have already emailed them and asked if it was possible to apply for a volunteer position to gain experience and I have decided in Jan. I will take an education assistant course as well as re do some ASL classes (not beginner, not advanced) so that someday in the future i could work at a school helping out a Deaf student or even re apply for this position working with pre school age Deaf children . LIKE GAH if i didnt know a million times over already I HAVE TO WORK WITH THE DEAF some how some way, it never occured to me I could further my education to do something with the Deaf that isn;t just an interpreter. .
Ill need student loans, obvs, and Ill be doing ASL at the same time as this course so it will be a little heavy , but sign language is just everything to me. It might be 40 until i actually get my first career-like job, but i just have to believe in the back of my mind i’ll get there someday.

Folding towels and ordering cleaning supplies while dealing with high school esq drama and gossip was not meant to be my soul purpose in life. This downfall has to have put me on this better path! I’d like to think so anyway .

Ill just be very anxious waiting until Jan. looking for shitty jobs and feeling unaccomplished/broke/stressed. But it isnt too far away!
BYE

4 Likes

Made a student loan payment yesterday - I’m 55.

You got this bro.

4 Likes

Not only funny , but probably very true LOL

My wife is nearly 40 and hasn’t made a career. It’s starting to come together for her right now. Fortunately, I made mine in my early twenties. However, she’ll make more than me after a year.

Everyone eventually finds it when their focus is excellence. I’m convinced of that.

2 Likes

New York joke.

I gotta guy.

1 Like

This is awesome!! I get too caught up in the age thing and seeing people I went to school with all sorted out , it makes me feel too rushed to even try!
It doesn’t have to be like that at all. Everyone’s on a different schedule and a different path.

3 Likes