What Business is it of Yours Where I'm From, Friendo?

Thanks friends :blush::blush::heart:

Today
Deadlifts
135lbs x 2 sets of 3
185lbs x 3
205lbs x 3
Belt
215lbs x 3
220lbs x 2 sets of 3

Million back things
Bi
Cardio

Felt a bit irritable and anxious today, I think itā€™s hormonal. But also my stupid cheat meal mixed with deadlifts mixed with my belt made me fear sharting lmao. This is why I canā€™t have nice things !!!
I also had heart burn all day . I donā€™t know how people eat junk food often .

Kid and I spent 6 hours at west ed hanging at the arcade and getting back to school shit. It was exhausting lol. I packed a lunchā€¦
Yes I brought chicken and quinoa shopping ā€¦

K
BYE

4 Likes

k survived another workoutā€¦

front squats
95lbs x 5
115lbs x 3
125lbs x 1
135lbs x 1
140lbs x 1
145lbs x 1
back off sets
130lbs x 3 sets of 1

bench press
100lbs x 7
105lbs x 7
110lbs x 7
tempo bench press
100lbs x 2 sets of 6

barbell split squat
55lbs x 3 sets of 12

incline db press w/pause at bottom
30lbs x 2 sets of 10
32.5lbs x 10

leg spreader xā€™s 4 sets of whatever w/ partials and all that jazz

reverse grip d handle tri ext.
3 x 8
1 drop x 12

do lateral raises
10lbs x 25

stepmill x 20

done
felt exhausted but strong

my inner hormonal psychopath is raging , so thatā€™s fun
OH!

but i had the best dream!!! I had a dream i was in training to become Chun Li. Like i was wearing the outfit and doing all these intense moves and training practices and people were watching me from outside like i was some sort of famous person.
THey were in awe
I was mostly doing kicking of course, but also weird acrobat shit.
Now im sad im not her for comic con LOL
k
BEY
BYE

6 Likes

Oh ya something that was weird on Mondayā€™s workout

This ā€œtrainerā€ guy came up to me and asked if his client could watch me front squat because I had such good form.

I was like noā€¦
LMAO

That was awkward .
Then he came up to me later and apologized for making things awkward which made things awkward

PASUAED SQ l8ter

BYE

4 Likes

Okay, thatā€™s funny! If heā€™d just low-key had the client watch you, and then said ā€˜thatā€™s the way you do itā€™, it probably wouldnā€™t have been so bad, but he had to go turn it into a confrontation momentā€¦

1 Like

hahaha would have loved to watch that Jenn.

You write ā€œtrainerā€ is it because he is not a real coach at the gym or just someone who think he is.

You must have been a little flattered, or?

2 Likes

image https://media.giphy.com/media/GlrXgfzD00Sbu/giphy.gif

Should not have read this while drinking, cleared my sinuses. Excuse me, do you mind if me and my friend here examine your form and stare at you as you front squat? Because I was watching you for a while earlier and noticed how exquisite your form is. Lol, nice try dude.

Even if he was legit, just no. Why canā€™t the trainer demonstrate good form for his client himself? Trainer : You see that person? Ya donā€™t do that, do what that girl is doing over there, hey letā€™s go ask her if she minds if we watch. Wut?

1 Like

See, I just assumed he was coming from a position of cluelessness rather than one of creepiness, but I may be viewing the situation from the skewed vantage of male privilege, since Iā€™ve never had to endure the sort of gym leering I see happen all too frequently to female lifters.

2 Likes

He may very well have had sincere intentions butā€¦ gym etiquette man. I like working out at home but from all the crazy gym stories I hear I might sign up just to see it for myself, better than tv.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really not bad where I am now, but I used to work out at a Goldā€™s Gym in Southern California, and it had a pretty bad meat market atmosphere, which really sucked for the people who actually wanted to trainā€¦

1 Like

Same one The Austrian Oak trained at?

1 Like

I wish, this was a shiny new one in Temecula, not the cool old one down by Muscle Beachā€¦

2 Likes

Catching up in here.

Sweet. BTW, youā€™re looking really, really good in the check-in thread pic. Beautiful figure. Well done.

And belated Happy Birthday! Iā€™d make a video of me singing, but nobody wants to hear that. Looks like your training is going well.

This. And my take on this. Sometimes people assume that getting their outward appearance together will fix all the things inside. People assume that these things go together, so itā€™s a compliment to you that she asked, and probably also a hope on her part that if she could look good sheā€™d also be good in other ways.

I still remember reading that Jamie Eason said that when she was in the height of her modeling career, she would get all kinds of people, strangers seeking her out, asking her for life advice. They assumed that because she had a beautiful body, that she had it all together, but she was actually very unhappy in her personal life during those years.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon71262119 :blush:

And I know that all too well. I was most miserable at my lowest body fat because being at my lowest body fat didnā€™t solve any of my problems. It just made me hungry.

However this person has cancelled on all but one of her sessions with my trainer friend, and thatā€™s hugely disrespectful in my opinion. She also went on and on about the sex she was going to be having after and this made my friend feel awkward . She would rather not try and reschedule with her. Being depressed doesnā€™t give her the right to constantly bail out and impose on others . She needs more help than what we have to offer.

2 Likes

I put quotations because he seemed like a moron lol

1 Like

He approached me cockaly even though thatā€™s not a word lol . Iā€™m honestly not sure what his intentions were, but if it was to weird me out he accomplished them :laughing:

Oh that sounds like a creep.
Still would have loved to see you turn him down :slight_smile:

1 Like

K amazing workout yesterday .

Paused squats
95lbs x 6
135lbs x 4
155lbs x 2
165lbs x 2
170lbs x 2
175lbs x 2
180lbs x 2
whoop
double paused
160lbs x 2 x 2
155lbs x 2

military press
70lbs x 7
75lbs x 7
whoop
back off sets
60lbs x 2 sets of 7

bent over row
95lbs x 3 sets of 8

seated DB press
30lbs x 2 sets of 10
35lbs x 6

back ext.
BW
x 15, x 15, x 20

DB lateral raises
7.5lbs x 20
12.5lbs x 15
7.5lbs x 15
5lbs x 20 or something I forget
all without rest

rear delt DB fly
drop sets
10lbs x 12
7.5lbs x 12
5lbs x 15 or something

hammer curl
did this fun no rest pumpy thing like
10lbs x 10
12.5lbs x 10
15lbs x 10
10lbs x 8
12.5lbs x 8
15lbs x 8

bis on firrrrreeeee
I like pumping my biceps I think ill do that more
trying to be bicep strong is stupidness
or w./e
prob not
I am so fucking tired kill me.

anyway , my squats were so solid . Really pleased that I was paused 180 easily at 124lbs after an 8hr shift on my feet
185 is coming again!!
BYE

4 Likes

:thinking:
ROFL, that canā€™t be good!

1 Like

I think the proper adverb form of cocky would be ā€˜cockilyā€™. :wink:

3 Likes

welp

1 Like