What Business is it of Yours Where I'm From, Friendo?

Sounds like things are going well!! Happy to hear!
Do you like the new job?
Lol on glute girls!

1 Like

Yeah but thatā€™s ALL they ever fucking do. Single leg work.

4 Likes

And cable pull throughs, and glute extensions with the cable in their foot. I donā€™t see any heavy squatting done by those girls.

And I must be in the minority but I think the oversized Kardashian ass is gross. Why do women want to replicate this? Proportions! Itā€™s all about proportions!

4 Likes

Yes !! BUT I realized I have the hugest thighs ever like Iā€™m mean humungo. I didnā€™t notice so much before but I thought why the hell am I losing weight but my thighs are doing that painful rubbing thing now and low and behold I see my thighs are over taking my glutes so i want to fix this.
Proportions!!

My thighs are swallowing my glutes whole :fearful::fearful:

Barbell hip thrusts?

And maybe you should ask a friend for their feedback on the situation before you go all Instagram on us :smile:

We tend to be hard on ourselves.

1 Like

LOL I know I think i just watched too many videos yesterday and I my inferiority complex went from dormant to monster in 3 seconds flat :laughing:. Maybe Iā€™ll try hip thrusts again but I could do 95lbs or 295lbs and my left glute would just feel numb . It was super frustrating . And I would do like 10 count pauses at the top with my eyes closed and I could not for the life of me feel it.
Jenn hulk smash !!

1 Like

Do you have access to one of these?
cybexglute11170-2

I used it during my hip rehab to do drop sets. It freaking hurt! Iā€™ve never felt my glutes burn like that.

1 Like

oh my gosh, no, but that thing looks amazing!

You can replicate it with cables. I see women put their toe in the handle and basically do the same thing. Iā€™d prefer to use the ankle attachment so I didnā€™t have to focus on my foot not slipping.

1 Like

No. I too donā€™t like it.

Iā€™m all for big butts, but they look nice paired with some strong developed legs.

That whole Kardashian butt thing you can clearly tell, the more and more you look at them, that they bought their asses. Their legs are unbelievably small compared to their legs and it mimics what a diaper on a toddler would look like.

Thereā€™s chicks I see with big legs, but they donā€™t bring up their butts or hips so they just have big legs and two puffs worth of ass.

Then thereā€™s the chicks who are more than likely heavy/frequent squatters. Everything is proportionate. Strong hamstring, tensors on both sides of the hips get targeted that fill out the hips a bit more, their backs look nice, their butt is round or strong and thick, and they have the quads to match.

Everything looks even better when their upper body has been worked on too.

Yes, I admire strong chicks on occasion lol.

8 Likes

This. Balance is key.

2 Likes

The Kardashians really trigger me. Please, no longer mention them in any way, shape, or form.

6 Likes

you would be mortified at the lack of balance in my thigh to everything else ratio :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol, probably not. I know you lift. :wink:

1 Like

Hi all.

Not sure if anyone would be interested in my daily workouts as they are somewhat ā€œgirlyā€ and slightly less ā€œt-nationyā€, but I had a realization that was highly motivational.

While I do not hate my body by any means, I also do not really love it right now. I have put so much time/effort/energy/money towards my body and strength goals that I deserve to love the shit out of it.
THEREFORE:
I am ā€œcuttingā€ or what have you. I want my body to look more feminine, and just try to be more feminine in general. Iā€™ve spent most of my life in sweat pants listening to rap music and watching die hard LOL.

I donā€™t really pre plan much, but Iā€™ve been doing some really easy glute workouts after work that are starting to feel really awesome, and am cutting down upper body work not only because I want my arms to be smaller, but I also want some of my injuries to heal IE: my elbow is the most godawful thing EVA. I have 1-2 ā€œhardcoreā€ leg days and have even added some fasted cardio workouts .
Just trying some new things is all :slight_smile:

This is me today at 130.4lbs. I think if I lost maybe 5-7 lbs I could look super de duper.
Iā€™ve cut around 350 cals a day from my diet so far , I really donā€™t think doing anything fast and extreme would be good for me as I already have a fairly unhealthy relationship with food and I donā€™t want to make it worse. Slow and steady wins the race. I want to be amaze-balls by my 32nd birthday because last year was a pretty shitty year for me, time to play catch up :wink:

So enough rambling today was a serious leg workout and it was great.

Squats
135lbs x 2 sets of 8
145lbs x 8
150lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
165lbs x 8
front squats
115lbs x 3 sets of 3

new things :
kneeling squat SS leg spreader
20lbs/55lbs
x 15/ x 20
20lbs/70lbs
x 15/ x 20
20lbs/85lbs
x 15/ x 20

cable ass kick back
straight leg on bench x 2 x 10
bent leg standing x 2 x 12

seated leg press drop set
210lbs x 10
150lbs x 10
90lbs x 12

courtesy lunge SS good mornings
BW/20lbs
x 10 / x 10
20lbs/20lbs
x 10/ x 10
x 10/ x 10
all no rest in between
yes thatā€™s right, I did a single leg exercise with weight without falling over

leg ext.
55lbs x 8
70lbs x 8
100lbs x 8

leg curl SS kettle bell single leg RDL
x 10/ x 10
x 10/ x 10
x 10/ x 10
norest

stepmill x 20 minutes
I think thatā€™s all
I did a lot , but like I said I only do this 1-2 times per week . My glute super set days are like 35mins and are really fun .
um
k
BYE

8 Likes

You already are looking amazing, Jenn.

Hope you can hit your goals by your bday.

2b

2 Likes

Hey Jenn long time no hear.
Iā€™ll second @2busy in that you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.
Like you start the post by Iā€™m doing girly workout and then post a kick ass workout.

Youā€™re such a great person Jenn, really appreciate that I took a glance at that odd looking log name.
Keep smiling girl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice work! You look terrific. Not sure you will see 5ish pounds.

1 Like

Thanks guys ! I am very excited/relieved that my motivation has come back. Iā€™ve been training without purpose and excitement for like 9 months now. I AM READY . ROAR
K today was upper body/glutes/cardio

Lat pull down
20lbs x 15
27.5lbs x 15
35lbs x 15
40lbs x 10
25lbs x 15

two long D handle thingie straight arm pull down
15lbs x 3 sets of 12

t bar row
bar +
25lbs x 15
35lbs x 12
45lbs x 12
50lbs x 12

one arm landmine press
bar +
10lbs x 12
15lbs x 2 sets of 10

front lat pull down machine
27.5lbs x 8
35lbs x 2 sets of 8

plate lateral raises w/pause at top SS DB lateral raises (either sitting, standing or pinkies up I changed it each set) SS Arnold press

2.5lbs/5.bs/20lbs
x 12/ x 15/ x 10
x 12/ x 15/ x 10
x 12/ x 15/ x 15 (regular DB press )
norest

military press
65lbs x 2 sets of 8

cable bent over tri ext. x 2 sets of 8

ropey tri ext.
15lbs x 3 sets of 12

barbell curl partials
30lbs

leg spreader
60lbs x 50 + 25 partials

cable ass kick back
x 10 straight leg + 10 bent leg
x 10 bent leg + 10 straight leg partials
x 10 1 & 1/2 reps

ropey cable pull through
25lbs x 2 x 20 I think I forget

then I did a little circuit thing like
single leg glute bridge// banded clam shells//banded glute bridge w/pause // back ext.
x 15/ x 15/ x 10/ x 12
x 15/ x 15/ x 10/ x 12
x 15/ x 15/ x 10/ x 12
norest

treadmill incline x 20 minutes at 10.0incline 3.0speed

done
wt; 130.4 still
oh ya yesterday was rest day so lots of stuff LOL

Does everyone have their avengers tickets? Gabe and I sure do. Good seats too. He has a ā€œteam Lokiā€ shirt that he can wear even though loki isnā€™t in it, but I need to find something. My super awesome thor shirt is too tight on my stupid back
avengers assemble !
k
BYE

4 Likes